Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (89633 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by ib4real56: 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
For how long do we continue to kill ourselves for matters that can be resolved on a round table...I pity for Northerners with there low mentality.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:22pm On May 15, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol which your people are you talking here, your Iyamiri people or what? Good that you know that Igala Idoma taught you how to organise kingship and civilisation. You people didn't have kings like other culture back in the days. Most of your kings have northern roots through Igalas who transfer civilisation from the core north to you people in the east, go and do more research you will find out.

Igalas had no relationship with the core-north except for some little trade through the Nupes. Igalas destroyed and defeated Danfodio and his men when he tried to come conquer them and force emirates on them.

Igala kingship is more related to with the Benin kingship than it is the Emirate. Your caliphate nonsense is limited to Niger state.

Igbos were a democratic and decentralized society. Isn't this the same democracy that the whole world is practicing today and is considered to be superior today? I guess Igbos saw ahead grin

Among my people in Plateau, our tribes were also quite decentralized without big kings. Same as Tivs, Idomas and many other middlebelt tribes.

Nsukka/Nzam is the only major area in Igbo land with Igala influence. I think it was sad that so many many Igalas have been Igbonized today cry. This was a big loss to Igala land and the middlebelt at large.

I think this is one reason Igbos became so much in numbers, they absorbed many Igalas to the north, absorbed many Edos to the west and absorbed many Ijaws, Ibibios and Ogojas to the South & East.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 10:46pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 10:55pm On May 15, 2019
Nowenuse:

Igalas had no relationship with the core-north except for some little trade through the Nupes. Igalas destroyed and defeated Danfodio and his men when he tried to come conquer them and force emirates on them.

Igala kingship is more related to with the Benin kingship than it is the Emirate. Your caliphate nonsense is limited to Niger state.

Igbos were a democratic and decentralized society. Isn't this the same democracy that the whole world is practicing today and is considered to be superior today? I guess Igbos saw ahead grin

Among my people in Plateau, our tribes were also quite decentralized without big kings. Same as Tivs, Idomas and many other middlebelt tribes.

Nsukka/Nzam is the only major area in Igbo land with Igala influence. I think it was sad that so many many Igalas have been Igbonized today cry. This was a big loss to Igala land and the middlebelt at large.

I think this is one reason Igbos became so much in numbers, they absorbed many Igalas to the north, absorbed many Edos to the west and absorbed many Ijaws, Ibibios and Ogojas to the South & East.
These are Igalas are you seeing similarities with other northern people right? Go to northern Igalas the real Igalas you find them alot.
you better go back to your Abakaliki and chill !!!

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 11:33pm On May 15, 2019
Nowenuse:

Show me what I wrote negative about the Jukuns and Tivs!
I called Tivs expansionists and that is not an insult. They themselves know this. They are of Bantu origin and one of the greatest racial/linguistic expansion of the last few millenia was carried out by the Bantus.

Yes, I despise most Niger state and Kogi state tribes because most of them have sold out their identity and purpose because of religion. They have chosen to be fulani slaves willingly especially the Ebiras & Nupes who are predominantly muslims.
Igalas and Gbagyis are better because most/half of them are christians and no way can religion blind them.

North central is a very useless definition. As a Plateau man from the so called North-central, I see nothing that relates me with an Ebira, Nupe, Bussa or Ilorin person, but I see everything that relates me with Bachamas, Marghis, Kilbas, Buras and Tangales from Adamawa/South Borno/South Gombe in the North-east.
So you use religion to judge who is better or not ? Only you have been talking religion and War war. You are a Religion bigot am sure. Later you will start making reference to caliphate. One question, are you also jew just like many of you claim to be ?
For your information Majority of Igalas are Muslims the real Igalas in the northern axis not those in your igbo area claiming Igala.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Willybos(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2019
Naajjii:

What makes Tiv betrayal, how?
Read ma comment very well. Imm sure you will understand what make them to be betrayal!!
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:04am On May 17, 2019
Naajjii:

Ha ha look at this Iyamiri, you are still struggling Nigeria with us , I thought you people see Nigeria as Zoo in line with your leader Kalu. What are you still looking for in Zoo? Confused people, if someone gives you money you will forget your struggle.

CIN RANI, that is what you are.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:15am On May 17, 2019
Naajjii:

These are Igalas are you seeing similarities with other northern people right? Go to northern Igalas the real Igalas you find them alot.
you better go back to your Abakaliki and chill !!!

Yes that was the old Attah of Igala, a muslim. The current Attah of Igala is a christian and he is very much anti Arewa unlike the old one. He banned all Igala royalties and traditional leaders from wearing the turban.
Look in the 2nd picture below and see how the royalties by his side now dress grin
The previous muslim Attah of Igala himself even wears the turban like an Emir (picture 1). The current one does not try that nonsense. You see why I differentiated between middlebelt christians and muslims in my previous post which warranted you to call me a religious bigot?
Have you seen Igala masquerades? Igalas take so much pride in their masquerades, ask them! And these masquerades are shared by many Igbo subtribes. Show me the masquerades of the caliphate grin Little wonder Hausa fulanis see Igala muslims as fake muslims.

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:26am On May 17, 2019
Naajjii:

So you use religion to judge who is better or not ? Only you have been talking religion and War war. You are a Religion bigot am sure. Later you will start making reference to caliphate. One question, are you also jew just like many of you claim to be ?
For your information Majority of Igalas are Muslims the real Igalas in the northern axis not those in your igbo area claiming Igala.

Hahaha, a servant of the caliphate is calling someone else a bigot grin Go look your Emir or Sultan in the face and call him that. Citizens of the caliphate are the true definition of bigots.

I'm not the one calling for war. The bigoted thinking facculties and actions of you servants of fulanis and your masters are the factors calling for war. I guess I was the one who called for Boko haram too right?

Igalas in the northern axis are mostly muslims, but not with an overwhelming majority. Dekina, Ofu, Omala and Idah are a 50/50 or christians are more. Ankpa is the only place with a clear muslim majority and since it arguably has the largest population among all LGAs in Igala land, it makes northern Igala like 60% muslim. But southern Igala is like 90% christian. Infact it is so christian that in a place like Ibaji LGA, you will never find a mosque in so many communities. This is why Igala land in general is like 60% christian. Otherwise there is no way in hell a muslim majority group of Northern Nigeria would have a christian monarch. It would never have happened.
See who called me a bigot. You gladly divided Igalas into North and South just so that you can claim a muslim majority for them.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 8:26am On May 17, 2019
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:35pm On May 17, 2019
Naajjii:

Ha ha look at this Iyamiri with lies what do you know about north Central people. You think this is Abakaliki or Osu Caste we are talking here or you think this is about money money Ego ego ?.
But have you answered the question , are you also jews like your leader Nnamdi Kalu? Do your also support him to cause trouble with IPOB ? Better behave because Operation Python Dance by Burutai grin is on standby.

You would be the biggest foool of the century if you think I am Igbo. Go to my first posts on this topic and see the manner at which I was bashing all Southernerns in general. Go through my topics since I joined nairaland in 2013. If you still think otherwise, you are helpless. Anyone reading through our posts will go into my profile and check this for themselves and conclude how irredeemably foolish you are with your assertions.

The Igbos have their problems as with everyone else. I grew up with them here in Delta state together with SS people. Sometimes I so much hate them, their guts, pride, arrogance and self delusion. At the end of the day, I have sat down to weigh everything and I have come to the conclusion that Igbos are far far far better and preferrable than Hausa fulanis. No point of comparison. I also find them to be a bit better than yorubas. They are the most progressive Black African race and that is what matters the most.
So I don't take it an insult if you call me Igbo. I feel proud of Igbos as my fellow country men. I also feel proud of yorubas to an extent, but Hausa fulani (I spit). God forbid. Nothing good about them.
Whenever I am in Plateau, I always try to urge my people to wake up and try to be as progressive as Igbos.

If for anything, you should be ashamed that with all the Osu caste and Python dance, Biafra war and what have you, Igbos are still far far far better than you and your kind.
As a Plateau man or middlebelter, I usually feel ashamed when I see the achievements of Igbos and other southernerns and I look at my own people and we are nowhere close to that. The only thing I admire about my people that Igbos/Southernerns may never get is the culture of trust that still exists among our people. because of the desperation for success, the south has lost the culture of trust and kindness. It is an everyman for himself culture, which is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 11:01am On May 18, 2019
Nowenuse:

You would be the biggest foool of the century if you think I am Igbo. Go to my first posts on this topic and see the manner at which I was bashing all Southernerns in general. Go through my topics since I joined nairaland in 2013. If you still think otherwise, you are helpless. Anyone reading through our posts will go into my profile and check this for themselves and conclude how irredeemably foolish you are with your assertions.

The Igbos have their problems as with everyone else. I grew up with them here in Delta state together with SS people. Sometimes I so much hate them, their guts, pride, arrogance and self delusion. At the end of the day, I have sat down to weigh everything and I have come to the conclusion that Igbos are far far far better and preferrable than Hausa fulanis. No point of comparison. I also find them to be a bit better than yorubas. They are the most progressive Black African race and that is what matters the most.
So I don't take it an insult if you call me Igbo. I feel proud of Igbos as my fellow country men. I also feel proud of yorubas to an extent, but Hausa fulani (I spit). God forbid. Nothing good about them.
Whenever I am in Plateau, I always try to urge my people to wake up and try to be as progressive as Igbos.

If for anything, you should be ashamed that with all the Osu caste and Python dance, Biafra war and what have you, Igbos are still far far far better than you and your kind.
As a Plateau man or middlebelter, I usually feel ashamed when I see the achievements of Igbos and other southernerns and I look at my own people and we are nowhere close to that. The only thing I admire about my people that Igbos/Southernerns may never get is the culture of trust that still exists among our people. because of the desperation for success, the south has lost the culture of trust and kindness. It is an everyman for himself culture, which is sad.
Mr man I don't have that time to go through anyone's post , I work. Another thing is I was reacting to an Igbo person here , who obviously seem glad that Tiv and Jukun are fighting themselves by making a reference to Biafra or South East, is this post biafra thing? then you came at me. If you are not Igbo or IPOD miscreant what is your business with my engagement with IPOB , was I referencing a plateau person before you came at me? Besides You are quick to insult which is a strong characteristic of IPOB and people from that area, plateau people dont have that characteristic. And you expect that I won't think you are one of them? You people are deceptive, like you pointed out , you people got zero trust and can go any length. Therefore I see you as one of them IPOD miscreant and I guarantee you that Operation Python Dance by Burutai is around the corner. grin
I suggest you use more energy to enlighten Nigerians more about Osu Caste.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Niyiola214(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2019
Arsenal fans Sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:43pm On May 18, 2019
Naajjii:

Mr man I don't have that time to go through anyone's post , I work. Another thing is I was reacting to an Igbo person here , who obviously seem glad that Tiv and Jukun are fighting themselves by making a reference to Biafra or South East, is this post biafra thing? then you came at me. If you are not Igbo or IPOD miscreant what is your business with my engagement with IPOB , was I referencing a plateau person before you came at me? Besides You are quick to insult which is a strong characteristic of IPOB and people from that area, plateau people dont have that characteristic. And you expect that I won't think you are one of them? You people are deceptive, like you pointed out , you people got zero trust and can go any length. Therefore I see you as one of them IPOD miscreant and I guarantee you that Operation Python Dance by Burutai is around the corner. grin
I suggest you use more energy to enlighten Nigerians more about Osu Caste.

I now know that you have a very short memory and you are not worth it.
I was the first person to quote you on this thread and I quoted you because you quoted someone and was speaking against a possible relationship between my people and the SE/SS. I told you to face your caliphate because you are not a middlebelter and should never speak for the middlebelt people, hence it is not your business if we should be forming a relationship with the SS/SE.
All of a sudden you quoted me telling me rubbish about Biafra. I never mentioned Biafra prior to this time and this is why I called you out on being obsessed with Biafra.
Look at the screenshots of the beginning of our engagement below. What a shameless liar!

You said you are not a middlebelter and never believed in it, so I called you out because you have no business telling an Igbo who we middlebelters want to associate with. Especially as this post concerns the Tivs and Jukuns who are very proud middlebelters.

Yes I am a Plateau man and I may be different from other Plateau people who are calmer and passive perhaps because I was born and grew up in the South and I guess I might have imbibed the loudness of southernerns. Also, I am far more exposed and versed than the average Plateau youth. This is why I stand out among my peers from the region. I have helped to enlighten so many of my people and I am currently the leader of a pressure group of my people. Guess what? My people appreciate my fierceness in protecting the interests of our region.
So do not expect someone like me to see nonsense against my people and I keep quiet. I will attack and not just defend. Go back and see the way I dealt with all the southernerns who tried to ridicule the Jukuns/Tivs because of this conflict.
If this post had been about Nupes and Ebira people, I would not have wasted my precious time. Nonsense.

One idiot sits down in his emirate in Niger state and is speaking for the entire middlebelt against the south. Forgetting that times without number the Igbos/Southernerns have joined forced with our people in Jos and Kaduna cities to fight against these useless almajiris, then you come here to speak against a union btw the Igbos and my people. Better mind that rotten mouth of yours and keep it contained to Bida. Rubbish!

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 10:34am On May 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

I now know that you have a very short memory and you are not worth it.
I was the first person to quote you on this thread and I quoted you because you quoted someone and was speaking against a possible relationship between my people and the SE/SS. I told you to face your caliphate because you are not a middlebelter and should never speak for the middlebelt people, hence it is not your business if we should be forming a relationship with the SS/SE.
All of a sudden you quoted me telling me rubbish about Biafra. I never mentioned Biafra prior to this time and this is why I called you out on being obsessed with Biafra.
Look at the screenshots of the beginning of our engagement below. What a shameless liar!

You said you are not a middlebelter and never believed in it, so I called you out because you have no business telling an Igbo who we middlebelters want to associate with. Especially as this post concerns the Tivs and Jukuns who are very proud middlebelters.

Yes I am a Plateau man and I may be different from other Plateau people who are calmer and passive perhaps because I was born and grew up in the South and I guess I might have imbibed the loudness of southernerns. Also, I am far more exposed and versed than the average Plateau youth. This is why I stand out among my peers from the region. I have helped to enlighten so many of my people and I am currently the leader of a pressure group of my people. Guess what? My people appreciate my fierceness in protecting the interests of our region.
So do not expect someone like me to see nonsense against my people and I keep quiet. I will attack and not just defend. Go back and see the way I dealt with all the southernerns who tried to ridicule the Jukuns/Tivs because of this conflict.
If this post had been about Nupes and Ebira people, I would not have wasted my precious time. Nonsense.

One idiot sits down in his emirate in Niger state and is speaking for the entire middlebelt against the south. Forgetting that times without number the Igbos/Southernerns have joined forced with our people in Jos and Kaduna cities to fight against these useless almajiris, then you come here to speak against a union btw the Igbos and my people. Better mind that rotten mouth of yours and keep it contained to Bida. Rubbish!
Apparently you are not from this side you are only causing trouble as usual in line with IPOB miscreant principle of mischief and trouble making and few of us from the north side are here to ensure we take on you people.
By the way Niger is bigger and richer than all your 5 South East states combine with rich mineral resources and very fertile land, deal with that. Your leaders like Azikwe and Ojukwu are beneficiaries of Our hospitality, kindness and generosity, Masha Allah!!
I suggest you set up an NOG to create awareness on the issue of Osu caste that will help your society a great deal with its attendant benefits, a lot of IPOB miscreant will benefit significantly from it.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:51am On May 19, 2019
Naajjii:

Apparently you are not from this side you are only causing trouble as usual in line with IPOB miscreant principle of mischief and trouble making and few of us from the north side are here to ensure we take on you people.
By the way Niger is bigger and richer than all your 5 South East states combine with rich mineral resources and very fertile land, deal with that. Your leaders like Azikwe and Ojukwu are beneficiaries of Our hospitality, kindness and generosity, Masha Allah!!
I suggest you set up an NOG to create awareness on the issue of Osu caste that will help your society a great deal with its attendant benefits, a lot of IPOB miscreant will benefit significantly from it.

Deal with your delusion. I guess Igbos are the ones mobilizing herdsmen to attack middlebelt tribes or Igbos are also responsible for the religious crisis that always rocks northern/middlebelt cities.

People like late Gideon Orkar from Benue of blessed memories saw all these madness and tried to unite the middlebelters and southernerns to cut off the core-north and merge them with Niger republic.
I just can't imagine how peaceful and progressive Nigeria would have been without the core-north. I guess an imbecille like you will also say Gideon Orkar was IPOB. Well, I think I am the reincarnation of Gideon Orkar, he may not have succeeded but this time around we will succeed, thank God we are now in an age of social media. Adios.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 12:05pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by HopeAtHand: 2:13pm On May 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
You can as well say Tor tiv the professor am in love wt for his wisdom is a Tiv Hater , he has said worst things ......
When you love people you caution them nt keep quiet ,I trust ur brothers from vandekyaa n gboko they are wise ...Even wen i igbos get dia biafra we can be great christian neighbours doing trade by barter ,Dats all i want from u people ..

And pls stop listening to naajjii frm nasarawa ,i despise him wt all my life ,i hate him so much for his words...if u give him attention i will be ur enemy!

Tiv can stil get dia lost glory back

Every region is Nigeria has its internal conflict. No need to be hypocritical. What i'm interested in is those beautiful ladies on your profile and how can I meet the fairest. Tnx
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:23pm On May 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Gideon is Tiv man , tell about your about your Igbo leader for example Nnamdi Kalu, the last time he was involved in sex video sharing on the internet. Are you also one of them jew in below photo grin

No, I think I am one of these rather grin

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 9:13am On May 23, 2019
Nowenuse:

No, I think I am one of these rather grin

Can you tell Nigerians more about this? What part of the caste are you from undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.