Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen (2340 Views)

This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by GalaxyTrends: 4:31pm On May 13, 2019
I pray I don’t take my own life before morning.
I caught my husband sleeping with our neighbors daughter in his car this night, I am 5 months pregnant. It was the most disgusting sight ever in my life .

I noticed he was not in the room and his phone was charging , so I called him but no answer, I don’t know what took my outside to his car then I decided to pick up my favorite cd I was playing in his car, but first I went for the car keys and did not see it so I rushed out to the car to be sure I did not leave it open and I saw the car shaking , I was scared at first be I felt someone was about to steal and move the car so I rushed and grabbed the car door handle , they were foolish enough not to lock so I saw them .

All I did was pick few clothes and left to my friends house as my husband chased my naked . I feel like dying because I can’t endure this pain , I can’t sleep I had to block him so he won’t kill my battery.
How do I cope with this now, is it too late to abort this child and pick up my life ? This girl he was sleeping with is just 15 or 16 years old . Will I survive this night.

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL).

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Blakjewelry(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
I caught my husband sleeping with our neighbors daughter in his car this night, I am 5 months pregnant. It was the most disgusting sight ever in my life .

I noticed he was not in the room and his phone was charging , so I called him but no answer, I don’t know what took my outside to his car then I decided to pick up my favorite cd I was playing in his car, but first I went for the car keys and did not see it so I rushed out to the car to be sure I did not leave it open and I saw the car shaking , I was scared at first be I felt someone was about to steal and move the car so I rushed and grabbed the car door handle , they were foolish enough not to lock so I saw them .

All I did was pick few clothes and left to my friends house as my husband chased my naked . I feel like dying because I can’t endure this pain , I can’t sleep I had to block him so he won’t kill my battery.
How do I cope with this now, is it too late to abort this child and pick up my life ? This girl he was sleeping with is just 15 or 16 years old . Will I survive this night .
so if you kill yourself will that stop your hubby from digging the next hole he finds?

3 Likes

Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Kingpee2(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2019
Why not just sit him down and ask him why he did it and if he gives a pleasant and reasonable stupid reason I’ll advise you just pretend to have a red juju tied up just to scare him by making an oath never to cheat on you ever again or else he will die the moment he tries it again,truth is that your hubby won’t be the last of his kind ,just settle with him and remember that everyone is a sinner ...My own view.About that fake juju part ,trust me men take that shii with total seriousness..

3 Likes

Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Adasun(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2019
Lols,da man found a fresh pusssy.
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Abfinest007(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
kill urself n he will jump to the next available pu*$y
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
So much NONSENSE in this story
A) so your husband committed a crime and you are here talking about BS?!
B) why would you even consider staying with this demon
C) what about quickly divorcing this rat, hasn't it brushed your mind yet?
D) btw, who still uses CDS in this day and age, let alone going to get them in their cars in the middle of the fukcing night?!
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:42pm On May 13, 2019
Please don't take your life, just know that you are married to a monster! I wish you safe delivery. Go to any of your relations please
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:49pm On May 13, 2019
He should be the one to kill himself, not you. What crime did you commit that you want to kill yourself. Don't make any decision yet, you need a little time to clear your head before you decide on the next move. After a while when your mind is a bit calm, search your heart, can you forgive him? If it was a relative, I would have advised you kick his ass out, ie divorce him. But it's a neighbor, will he repent? How broken is he? You will know when you meet him. If he's genuinely repentant, forgive him. As for the innocent baby in your womb, pls don't terminate it. What has the pregnancy got to do with the issue at hand? Even if you decide on quitting your baby can't hinder your achievements in life, so keep it.
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Deepfeel(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2019
A 15 year old girl having sex with a married man in his car at 5am? As in the girl lives alone? No parents no guidance?
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 13, 2019
So if they were thieves with guns that's how you would have gotten yourself killed. You carried your pregnant self to go fight the thieves abi?

Curiosity that killed the cat.
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by MasonKendall(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2019
When me am looking for pregnant woman to FAQ
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by kense88: 8:28pm On May 13, 2019
GalaxyTrends:

How do I cope with this now, is it too late to abort this child and pick up my life ? This girl he was sleeping with is just 15 or 16 years old . Will I survive this night.

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL).

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
A disgrace to men folk
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02pm On May 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
Why not just sit him down and ask him why he did it and if he gives a pleasant and reasonable stupid reason I’ll advise you just pretend to have a red juju tied up just to scare him by making an oath never to cheat on you ever again or else he will die the moment he tries it again,truth is that your hubby won’t be the last of his kind ,just settle with him and remember that everyone is a sinner ...My own view.About that fake juju part ,trust me men take that shii with total seriousness..

Really? Settle with him? Will you say same thing if it was the man that caught his wife digging her neighbour in her car because he has pot belly?

1 Like

Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by OKOATA(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
If your wife bring juju come house you know go ask am where she get am? That means your woman is fetish and she Don DE visit herbalist, I will never give this kind of advice.
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Kingpee2(m): 2:09am On May 14, 2019
OKOATA:
If your wife bring juju come house you know go ask am where she get am? That means your woman is fetish and she Don DE visit herbalist, I will never give this kind of advice.
she needs one right now ,can you give her one rather than condemning mine please ?
Re: I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 3:14am On May 14, 2019
made up story

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Whats The Worst Shot A Guy Has Attempted To Shoot At You? / Taxi Driver Masturbates And Ejaculates While Carrying Some Women In His Car (18+ / Why Do Ladies Dislike Giving Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.