Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) (2838 Views)

I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by sqlPAIN: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin Slawomir come and see your people, your fellow Yahoo guyzz

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
The guy must be working with hushpuppy

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by talented321: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by Paystack: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
More than 5 years old news friedpussy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by Uten9z(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
This is because our government have not felt the need to gainfully employ the services of yah.. boys for security reasons.

For instance if these Yboys are employed for cyber fxns as braking into the securities of all those developed countries doing nukes and putting their logos there they won't take us seriously.

Imagine that we are able to successfully shot down electrity in any of those nations making nukes for atleast 3days from Naija, them go start negotiating and involving us in dialogue and think of developing our war power. I can remember that we had to go through black market during GEJ regime to buy weapon that we need to daughter BH and other countries that sold us one or two actually sold their obsolete weapons to us.

Apart from Ghana I knw that do war ships if it's true Most African county can make sufisticated weapons.
The only weapon we have now is the YBoys on negative side but if we can utilize them towards hacking and nutralizing attacks by nukes on sky by redirecting them into the oceans believe me that we go become more powerful than those ill countries.

Don't get me wrong here but if any nation feels like producing a mass destruction weapon as nuke is okay for them to remain valid and recon with in our today society why will simply developing a technology to neutralize and render them useless by a bad idea , we can use cyber space in handling those weapons, we who can't be relevant because we have not such facilities or know how to do nuke may remain equally owners and and powerful if we can have the Yboys shot change them and their programming which is totally automated. Don't say producing of those such weapon are not as bad or worse than my idea or even what so ever.

Let the security employ and use them gainly then the battle line will be drawn better as Said.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by Rexymania(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hahahahahah
Na them go run las las
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
165BC you don't need greencards or PR to live legally in another country...

Na because some human are naturally wicked... that is why everyone is securing dia borders
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by FengChui(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Uten9z:
This is because our government have not yet seen or try to employ the ya... guys for security effects.

For instance if these guys are employed for cyber fxns as braking into the securities of all those developed countries doing nukes and putting their logos there they won't take us seriously.

Imagine that we shot down electrify in any of the nations making nukes for 3days from Niga them go negotiate developing our war power towards nutralizing attack nukes on sky or into the ocean and as such we go become more powerful than those country.

Don't get me wrong but if any nation feels like producing a mass destruction weapon as nuke to be valid and recon with in our today society whereas they use cyber space in handling this weapons, we who can't be relevant because we have not such facilities or know how to remain as powerfu can have guys that can shot change the programming can be equal owners where so ever. Why production of those such are bad and worse than what so ever those guys do.

Let the security employ and use them gainly then the battle line will be drawn better as Said.

Which kain Igbo you de smoke bro?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by Abolodje: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2023
sqlPAIN:
grin Slawomir come and see your people, your fellow Yahoo guyzz
So an American defrauding innocent Nigerians is funny now abi, you’re a fücking bastärd!!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I've Seen This Year (pics) by Gentleswift(m): 2:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Nigerians coming back twice as tall. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? / Do I Tell? / So, Your Boyfriend Does Not Wash His Hands After Using The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.