Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? (76970 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by oluayebenz: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l will henceforth not dignify you with further response because I will be wasting my precious time in doing so

l have passed my messages to you already, continue to wallow in your Stupidity and ignorance, lastly continue to enjoy your Nigeria with poverty, hardship, suffering, kidnapping, ritualism, terrorism and all Bulshit been fed you by your criminal politicians.

You are hereby ignored henceforth and placed on NO RESPONSE LIST from me henceforth. Have a miserable day in Nigeria (your so called Eldorado)

Aggressive and stupid at the same time.
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by AngelicBeing: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2022
oluayebenz:

I am Aggressive, moronic, stupid, a nonenity, poor, miserable, demented scallywag belch by a village witch , useless to Nigeria and Africa at the same time ,useless to the whole world, l deserve to perish due to hunger, poverty, frustrations l am facing daily in Nigeria and l will likely head to end it in the lagoon .
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Biola67: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2023
2019 post… This is 2023, you still wan come back? LOL
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Biola67:
2019 post… This is 2023, you still wan come back? LOL

If he came back. His village people won. Germany visa became very hard to get after covid.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Purvan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

If he came back. His village people won. Germany visa became very hard to get after covid.

Germany visa No hard if you get connect

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Purvan:

The standard wait time for a study visa is 16 months for category b. It's not about connections.
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Biola67: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2023
Purvan:

Connect inside embassy or connect to even see appointment? No be NIN registration we dey talk o 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.