Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model (22523 Views)

Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha / Legislature, Judiciary Shun TSA As Transactions Hit N30trn / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by illiteratepmb: 7:19am On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

He started it but he stopped because it will block his wife, his mistresses and his looting gang's avenue for looting. He was and he is still a very weak man.
What has your lifeless illiterate master initiated and implimented?

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by martowskin1(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
Maket:
Transaction is not Savings or balances.
Turnover will be higher.
Gej conceived while Pmb Delivers.
Kudos to them.

this are the way u fight corruption, bringing policies to check mate the criminals..... GEJ would have done very much better in 2nd tenure if given another chance, he already saw the problems in the system and was trying to fight it a smart way

seriously this administration is all about propaganda and blames, no single policy to support the corruption fighting agenda .... mehn i don tire, see as i dey complain like woman.... God ansa my prayer make i comot biko

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by bkool7(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
Tell me the us, uk, and EU nations are copying Nigeria then I would know that we're on a progressive track

The US actually came during the Ebola epidemic to learn how we curtailed it.

https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/us-studying-success-nigerian-response-ebola
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by EvilMetahuman: 7:26am On May 14, 2019
mysticgal:

who told you so?
better still,all thanks to buhari because your dear Jonathan looted the TSA undecided
tsa started in 2015 with buhari.

Gej had the idea but didn't do anything as usual until buhari implemented it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by bkool7(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2019
martowskin1:

this are the way u fight corruption, bringing policies to check mate the criminals..... GEJ would have done very much better in 2nd tenure if given another chance, he already saw the problems in the system and was trying to fight it a smart way

seriously this administration is all about propaganda and blames, no single policy to support the corruption fighting agenda .... mehn i don tire, see as i dey complain like woman.... God ansa my prayer make i comot biko

So what stopped him from implementing the TSA?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Anything done by the US, UK and EU is right, anything not done by them is wrong?

Classic case of inherent inferiority complex caused by years of mental brainwashing and victim mentality.

The Truth is until we probe buharis govt we will never know what’s really going on so many things don’t add up by economic indices. We are the verge of another recession next year or so.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by lomprico(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2019
And tomorrow they will go and borrow again from China. undecided

30tr ko!
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by lastempero: 7:36am On May 14, 2019
Where is the money?

2 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by lastempero: 7:37am On May 14, 2019
How come our economy ain't feeling any impact?

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by buharitill2023: 7:41am On May 14, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Jonathan/Okonjo Iwealla initiated idea.
who initiation epp? It is implementation we need

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Lordave: 7:42am On May 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
tsa started in 2015 with buhari.

Gej had the idea but didn't do anything as usual until buhari implemented it.
Typical of the dûllárd supporters!
You guys don't even bother to read, you just here to foolishly support the illiterate killer herdsman you call Buhari.

Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Lordave: 7:43am On May 14, 2019
bkool7:

So what stopped him from implementing the TSA?
March 2015, who was the president of Nigeria then?

2 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by EvilMetahuman: 7:45am On May 14, 2019
Lordave:
Typical of the dûllárd supporters!
You guys don't even bother to read, you just here to foolishly support the illiterate killer herdsman you call Buhari.

Tufia!
who is this mor0n?

Who implemented tSA?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Lordave: 7:48am On May 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
who is this mor0n?

Who implemented tSA?
Retârd, I won't stress my self on you, just look up your answer on the Original post.

Buhari supporters are just as dumb as Buhari himself, after all, if not dumber.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Queenboy123(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2019
Great!!
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by EvilMetahuman: 7:56am On May 14, 2019
Lordave:
Retârd, I won't stress my self on you, just look up your answer on the Original post.

Buhari supporters are just as dumb as Buhari himself, after all, if not dumber.
if orginal post says you are slow imb.ecile, I'm sure you will agree with it cos you are dumb and brain dead with a virus filled brain.

The common knowledge is gej/okonjo had tsa idea, buhari implemented it 2015 when he came into power.
We all remember how you dolts blamed bhari for implementing TSA and its the reason for recession and not looting by your gej god.

you don't freaking need original post to tell you that. But you are as dumb as original post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by buharitill2023: 7:58am On May 14, 2019
lastempero:
Where is the money?
you must be a kid
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Mcreloaded(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2019
SAP. Structural Adjustment Programme was copied by many countries even on Europe and they dared better.
I hope the TSA will be a blessing to Nigerians unlike SAP.
Please government should learn from SAP
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by anonimi: 8:03am On May 14, 2019
tactius:
We did not generate 30trn....that represents the total amount of money that has passed via TSA from 2012 to date.

Which is about 4.5 trillion per annum if you calculate the average.

All of which has been looted by the saints of APC hence we are borrowing more but the economy is still in a terrible shape despite increased oil prices, higher fuel price, cancelled subsidy etc.
Change was brutal, how will the next level be

2 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Imo1stson: 8:05am On May 14, 2019
Kudos to Jonathan who started the TSA and Buhari who realized it.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by DavidEsq(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Anything done by the US, UK and EU is right, anything not done by them is wrong?

Classic case of inherent inferiority complex caused by years of mental brainwashing and victim mentality.
Stop running ur mouth like a spoilt tap here. Tell us which one the UK employs that is wrong and how exactly we got the same thing right, that the UK got wrong. This is how u run ur mouth. Oya, start running the mouth angry

2 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by anonimi: 8:07am On May 14, 2019
lastempero:
How come out economy ain't feeling any impact?

lastempero:
Where is the money?

Looted, stolen and taken away by the rats that chased our president from his office when he returned from four months of enjoyment in London on our empty treasury.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

2 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by drlateef: 8:07am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
Tell me the us, uk, and EU nations are copying Nigeria then I would know that we're on a progressive track

Even if they are copying Nigeria they will never say it or admit it. They are arrogant for obvious reasons.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Kfed4ril(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2019
Maket:
Transaction is not Savings or balances.
Turnover will be higher.
Gej conceived while Pmb Delivers.
Kudos to them.

Conceived in 2012 and kick off March 2015 before Buhari was sworn in. So if anything he continued with it and should be applauded for that.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Nobody: 8:12am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

No mind am
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Okoyeebows: 8:12am On May 14, 2019
DavidEsq:

Stop running ur mouth like a spoilt tap here. Tell us which one the UK employs that is wrong and how exactly we got the same thing right, that the UK got wrong. This is how u run ur mouth. Oya, start running the mouth angry

If you can't use your commonsense to think and rack your brain, I won't do that for you neither would I make up for your failed education.

Bestiality for instance is approved for US servicemen, does it make it right?

I don't reply those with slavish mentality but I had to point out your folly to prevent others from thinking like you.

Slavery is more mental than physical. Fre yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Cockyguy11: 8:17am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Which countries would you rather use as a yard stick? Just asking?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by buharitill2023: 8:17am On May 14, 2019
Lordave:
March 2015, who was the president of Nigeria then?
what if buhari had stop the implementation when he came in by june 1st.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Lordave: 8:18am On May 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if orginal post says you are slow imb.ecile, I'm sure you will agree with it cos you are dumb and brain dead with a virus filled brain.

The common knowledge is gej/okonjo had tsa idea, buhari implemented it 2015 when he came into power.
We all remember how you dolts blamed bhari for implementing TSA and its the reason for recession and not looting by your gej god.

you don't freaking need original post to tell you that. But you are as dumb as original post.
You're dumber than Buhari!
The Original post has referenced Sylva Okolieaboh citing the implementation of TSA in 2012 but cow herding neanderthals like you doubted the government then just like how you empty schmucks revolted on the subsidy removal of 2012but willingnly gave your rotten asses to be sodomised by Buhari when he fraudulently removed the subsidy you dolts were against.

The same Original post referenced Sylva again citing the full implementation of TSA in March 2015, but your retarded brain thinks it knows better than Sylva on when the implementation was made because Lie Mohammed told your dumbass self that it was Buhari Who made the implementation.

You see how foolish and psychologically impaired you Buhari worshipers are? You guys are unbelievably daft.

So far you haven't referenced any reliable source on when the implementation was made, you're just pulling assumptions outta your wrinkled stinking asses.

Imagine this Billy goat saying that because Buhari was blamed for implementing TSA, that alone is evidence he made the implementation?
Who is the idiot that blamed Buhari for implementing what was already there and functional, you?

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by paddyofboss(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2019
Maicon2019:

Lwkm o
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Lordave: 8:27am On May 14, 2019
buharitill2023:
what if buhari had stop the implementation when he came in by june 1st.
It would have made him dumber.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by BuhariAdvocate: 8:32am On May 14, 2019
Buhari is working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured / Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.