Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model (22517 Views)

Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha / Legislature, Judiciary Shun TSA As Transactions Hit N30trn / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by BIGGIE121(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2019
tunjijones:

This one no just get sense at all.

Yes I knw Nigeria has a lot of issues but this one I knw they got it right... It wld do u good if u stop hating and bad mouthing ur own country.

There is an adage that says it's only a bastard that use left hand to describe his father's house. Don't be a bastard pls.

what good would it do if he stop bad mouthing his country.

Thinking of the problems in nigeria alone can subject someone to depression, shey nigeria na country for your eye
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2019
TheSTreetman:
TSA transactions reach 30Tril yet we are still borrowing. Until I start feeling the impact of what this government does then I know we are on the right tracks.

Again, the figure is the total amount of transactions Nigeria has made via TSA from 2012 to date...an average of 4.5 trillion per annum since 2012.

And we borrow because oil since 2014 has been below 80 dollars. We need it at 139 dollars per barrel to have a budget free of borrowing. That is our breakeven price.(according to Global ratings agency Fitch)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by buharitill2023: 6:43am On May 14, 2019
buhari is the best thing that ever happen to nigeria

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by thaoriginator: 6:43am On May 14, 2019
I need dough
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by yinkus6750(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2019
Kudos to GEJ regime that introduced TSA.
Though we yet to get full compliance from all parastatals.
Parr of the way to curtail corrupt practices and stealing government monies.

3 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by SouthSouth1914: 6:47am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Anything done by the US, UK and EU is right, anything not done by them is wrong?

Classic case of inherent inferiority complex caused by years of mental brainwashing and victim mentality.

I beg to disagree! From statistics, and standard of living for her citizens anything done by the UK, US and EU is right! Can’t you see the lives Nigerians are living??

4 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by devigblegble: 6:49am On May 14, 2019
U don’t even need to respond to the dude , he is part of the problem we facing as the black race , we call them yansh kickers and they will forever be below the white man
Okoyeebows:

Anything done by the US, UK and EU is right, anything not done by them is wrong?

Classic case of inherent inferiority complex caused by years of mental brainwashing and victim mentality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by SheldonCooper: 6:50am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
Tell me the us, uk, and EU nations are copying Nigeria then I would know that we're on a progressive track

W1hy do i think this is a slave mentality?

2 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Nobody: 6:54am On May 14, 2019
u dae mind these propaganda crap?
TheSTreetman:
TSA transactions reach 30Tril yet we are still borrowing. Until I start feeling the impact of what this government does then I know we are on the right tracks.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by omozu1(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2019
If the TSA account cannot solve the joblessness, obscurity and other problems in the land, it is of no use.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by mysticgal(f): 7:00am On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:
All thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

who told you so?
better still,all thanks to buhari because your dear Jonathan looted the TSA undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by spinna: 7:02am On May 14, 2019
An innovation of the so called clueless one

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by iamjavadem(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2019
Wailer, r those the only countries in the world? Children of hate. Nothing makes them happy.
BlacSmit:
Tell me the us, uk, and EU nations are copying Nigeria then I would know that we're on a progressive track

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by maxist2020(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:
you are right meanwhile the girl in that picture is a sight to behold especially in the morning
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by fkj950ax(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:

Their model of financial accountability mustn't be our yardstick.
There are times local solutions deliver better results

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by daddytime(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2019
Thought it was the balance in account...lol
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by fkj950ax(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2019
mysticgal:

who told you so?
better still,all thanks to buhari because your dear Jonathan looted the TSA undecided

TSA is not an account where the money is deposited, thereby it can't be looted.
It's a single system of funds receipt with single control.

GEJ or anyone else couldn't have looted it

3 Likes

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Maicon2019(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2019
Lwkm oo
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by anambraamaka: 7:12am On May 14, 2019
All these paper talks nawa, The common man need to feel the impact of whatever achievement the FG is bragging about
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Maicon2019(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2019
paddyofboss:
See below

Lwkm o
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Chinashopping84: 7:13am On May 14, 2019
Journalist here always give false information.,The western world understands the principle of integrity,its a no no no for them to copy us.We pay your suppliers through wechat and alipay.check siggy for more..
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Oricha79(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2019
Okoyeebows:

you just hit the nail on the head
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Nobody: 7:16am On May 14, 2019
Jonathan/Okonjo Iwealla initiated idea.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by RichBoy247: 7:16am On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

He started it but he stopped because it will block his wife, his mistresses and his looting gang's avenue for looting. He was and he is still a very weak man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by mysticgal(f): 7:17am On May 14, 2019
fkj950ax:

TSA is not an account where the money is deposited, thereby it can't be looted.
It's a single system of funds receipt with single control.

GEJ or anyone else couldn't have looted it
thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by illiteratepmb: 7:17am On May 14, 2019
maxist2020:
you are right meanwhile the girl in that picture is a sight to behold especially in the morning
Konji dey do you something. Bro, goan marry o
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by adecz: 7:17am On May 14, 2019
All this money, yet, no govt
in history of this country sabi borrow
money like this one.

Na lie, lie Dem sabi.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by codedguy1(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2019
How does other countries copying TSA help us here in Nigeria? angry angry

Cheap ego boosting news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasogie Of Benin Eduwu Ekhator Dies. Governor Obaseki Mourns / Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.