Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model (22525 Views)

Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha / Legislature, Judiciary Shun TSA As Transactions Hit N30trn / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by RTSC: 8:33am On May 14, 2019
mysticgal:

who told you so?
better still,all thanks to buhari because your dear Jonathan looted the TSA undecided
Shut up.
The TSA frame work was created by Ngozi. It is an intellectual property.

That is what those countries came to copy. Nobody in buhari's government is smart enough to create that.
Emefiele maybe, but nobody else.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by EvilMetahuman: 8:35am On May 14, 2019
[s]
Lordave:
You're dumber than Buhari!
The Original post has referenced Sylva Okolieaboh citing the implementation of TSA in 2012 but cow herding neanderthals like you doubted the government then just like how you empty schmucks revolted on the subsidy removal of 2012but willingnly gave your rotten asses to be sodomised by Buhari when he fraudulently removed the subsidy you dolts were against.

The same Original post referenced Sylva again citing the full implementation of TSA in March 2015, but your retarded brain thinks it knows better than Sylva on when the implementation was made because Lie Mohammed told your dumbass self that it was Buhari Who made the implementation.

You see how foolish and psychologically impaired you Buhari worshipers are? You guys are unbelievably daft.

So far you haven't referenced any reliable source on when the implementation was made, you're just pulling assumptions outta your wrinkled stinking asses.

Imagine this Billy goat saying that because Buhari was blamed for implementing TSA, that alone is evidence he made the implementation?
Who is the idiot that blamed Buhari for implementing what was already there and functional, you?
[/s]I give up on you.

Looks like you are just born a dumb, pea brain nincompoop. Not out of ignorance.

Even the gods cannot save you now. It would be easier to move mount everest to africa than fix your brain.

I cannot allow you to infect me with stupidity in the morning.

Kindly look for fellow
shit for brain schlepper like yourself to talk to abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by tunjijones(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:

what good would it do if he stop bad mouthing his country.

Thinking of the problems in nigeria alone can subject someone to depression, shey nigeria na country for your eye

Dude Togo is not far.... Neither is Niger or chad. You can as well relocate to these countries.

Bros do you knw that u dnt need a visa to migrate to any of these countries?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by RTSC: 8:43am On May 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if orginal post says you are slow imb.ecile, I'm sure you will agree with it cos you are dumb and brain dead with a virus filled brain.

The common knowledge is gej/okonjo had tsa idea, buhari implemented it 2015 when he came into power.
We all remember how you dolts blamed bhari for implementing TSA and its the reason for recession and not looting by your gej god.

you don't freaking need original post to tell you that. But you are as dumb as original post.
The TSA was implemented partially, you dumb fucck and for good reason.

It was not created by buhari or any of his lackeys. He has zero claim to it.

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by mapet: 8:55am On May 14, 2019
TheSTreetman:
TSA transactions reach 30Tril yet we are still borrowing. Until I start feeling the impact of what this government does then I know we are on the right tracks.

michlins: So if we generated over #30trn, what do we have to show for it. I mean I know we pay salaries but #30trn is still a huge amount of cash anywhere in the world. This country may not be richest but she has enough money to give a decent life to her citizens if the politicians will it

For your sakes (apparent willful misunderstanding), this clarification was made in the report
....But like I said, that is in terms of transaction volume, not in terms of balances or anything, so we are looking at turnover.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Nobody: 8:56am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
Tell me the us, uk, and EU nations are copying Nigeria then I would know that we're on a progressive track

Our model might not work for them. Why are you suffering from such low esteem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by mapet: 8:57am On May 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:

what good would it do if he stop bad mouthing his country.

Thinking of the problems in nigeria alone can subject someone to depression, shey nigeria na country for your eye

2 Options
1. Leave for Zamunda
2. Wail for Zamunda
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by EvilMetahuman: 9:01am On May 14, 2019
RTSC:

The TSA was implemented partially, you dumb fucck and for good reason.

It was not created by buhari or any of his lackeys. He has zero claim to it.
these shitheads keep creeping out of gej's butthole. Yet, they can't stay in one lane.

The other shmuck said it was fully implemented because original post said so, this gink said it was partially implemented.

I'm pretty sure if the tsa isn't doing well now, these lame brain dingbats would have blamed buhari for everything.

cheesy

It sucks to have your whole miserable life stuck in gej's butthole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by lexy2014: 9:03am On May 14, 2019
tactius:

We did not generate 30trn....that represents the total amount of money that has passed via TSA from 2012 to date.

Which is about 4.5 trillion per annum if you calculate the average.

Really? So what did we generate?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Igwe2(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
Tell me the us, uk, and EU nations are copying Nigeria then I would know that we're on a progressive track
must our deed be copy to authenticate the validation of the process? For Nigeria to move forward things as to be done differently in Africa style.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by truthstands20: 9:45am On May 14, 2019
And Nigeria is still borrowing....this government is a total scam and a huge disgrace. Deceivers!
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by bkool7(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2019
Lordave:
March 2015, who was the president of Nigeria then?

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Lordave: 9:57am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=bkool7 post=78376329][/quote]You know I can modify that Wikipedia page right now if you dare me to?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Salebo: 10:03am On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:
All thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Who is that?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Salebo: 10:05am On May 14, 2019
Maket:
Transaction is not Savings or balances.
Turnover will be higher.
Gej conceived while Pmb Delivers.
Kudos to them.

GEJ NEVER EVER conceived anything...

Check your 1999 constitution..Section 80(1) as amended...

Learn to be an intellectual asset to the collective!

1 Like

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Studyinchina200(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2019
Liar liar.

The only thing other countries can copy from Nigeria is corruption.
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by biztip: 10:12am On May 14, 2019
I hope they also copy our poverty level
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by illiteratepmb: 10:14am On May 14, 2019
Salebo:

Who is that?
Na your fada. Ewu gambia
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by bkool7(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2019
Lordave:
You know I can modify that Wikipedia page right now if you dare me to?

I just used one of the many sources

Ok, let's hear from Reno

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/jonathan-not-buhari-introduced-tsa-bvn-omokri.html

Or can his comments be edited too?
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Yankee101: 11:59am On May 14, 2019
Ngozi Okonjo
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by tofolo(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
backnbeta:
For every Kobo you pay, you pay N200' as commission angry
It's okay if they manage the account well Sha, but I'm sure there'll be a big issue over the way the TSA fund is being managed...just wait till the next administration undecided They just popped up all the funds for themselves alone, that's how I see it.
Totally agree with you, till date the account has not been audited. undecided
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Truthbites: 1:38pm On May 14, 2019
#30trillion nd we are still borrowing from China?lies from the pit of Shithole
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Salebo: 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Na my fada. Awum Ewu gambia
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Salebo: 9:48pm On May 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Na your fada. Ewu gambia

Ya fada
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On May 14, 2019
Wailers will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Salebo: 8:07am On May 21, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Na your fada. Ewu gambia
My fada wey dey fork ya mother since the 70s....

Anu Mpama!
Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by illiteratepmb: 11:27am On May 21, 2019
Salebo:
My fada wey die on top ashawo in the 70s....

Ezi Bida!
Better

Re: TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model by Salebo: 6:13pm On May 22, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Better than my mother wey be legendary harlot of West Africa

We know that one tay tay naa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.