Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) (5514 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Gossipninja: 9:05am On May 14, 2019
A Nigerian lady is currently under fire while thanking God for delivering her from the habit of smoking.

With her boobs almost spilling out of her bra, the lady was heard dishing out words of encouragement to those who are still in the habit.

Internet users who never cared to listen to her testimony, bashed her without remorse for barring her cleavage and called her a prostitute.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-slut-shamed-after-dumping-her-smoking-habit-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Gossipninja: 9:18am On May 14, 2019
cry

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by topedoski(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2019
who saw that comment that says one breast is longer than d other. Then scrolled up to confirm if its true. Confess no lie grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:03am On May 14, 2019
SweetBuns:

Mynd44 grin
Hmmm...really? ..I can bet my life he/she never ever left the village.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by NextMile: 10:39am On May 14, 2019
I don't understand
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2019
undecided Big bwests no Sense....
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
I don't understand what is happening to the youngsters, we were bad in private, and this generation wanna trend with shame embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Gossipninja: 11:29am On May 14, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2019
topedoski:
who saw that comment that says one breast is longer than d other. Then scrolled up to confirm if its true. Confess no lie grin
You really caught me
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
Guest007:
I don't understand what is happening to the youngsters, we were bad in private, and this generation wanna trend with shame embarassed

These girls are so silly, they wanna be the hottest girl, not the brainiest. Sometimes I look at them and wonder if they take a minute to reflect on their lives. You see them struggling to be noticed by established slay queens, but will never struggle for the attention of career oriented women.

I was telling a friend, in secondary school, you see lots of brainy girls. Once they start writing Senior Waec, leaving their hair to grow against university, wearing trouser, get extra piercings, makeup... get dickstracted, we lose another to the world grin

She gat nice boobs though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

These girls are so silly, they wanna be the hottest girl, not the brainiest. Sometimes I look at them and wonder if they take a minute to reflect on their lives. You see them struggling to be noticed by established slay queens, but will never struggle for the attention of career oriented women.

I was telling a friend, in secondary school, you see lots of brainy girls. Once they start writing Senior Waec, leaving their hair to grow against university, wearing trouser, get extra piercings, makeup... get dickstracted, we lose another to the world grin

She gat nice boobs though.

I blame our alfa males... they don't want a brainy gyal, they all chase the slay rags and ignore the brain for the boobs... grin

She gat a great pair.

Btw, what's cruella hiding under now? Stupid biatch angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2019
Guest007:

I blame our alfa males... they don't want a brainy gyal, they all chase the slay rags and ignore the brain for the boobs... grin

She gat a great pair.

Btw, what's cruella hiding under now? Stupid biatch angry

Alfa males are the cause of the world problems... angry

She deactivated. I suspect she was placed on a long ban, rather than wait it out or get banned for creating an alternate while serving a ban, she deactivated.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:36pm On May 14, 2019
congrats for quitin smokin u just saved ya liver.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2019
Her life, her problems and I don't give a damn. If she like, make she waka naked. Omo na money be my business..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2019
Her boobs are twice the size of her head, no wonder her boobs are doing the thinking for her grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2019
we really got her message
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
smoking to prostit.ution

for guys who will hit dirty things, this is your time
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

She deactivated. I suspect she was placed on a long ban, rather than wait it out or get banned for creating an alternate while serving a ban, she deactivated.

grin grin cheesy

Oh, I didn't think of that, I thought she got bored of the moniker. I can smoke her out of hiding if I see her nonsense grin

I miss her small undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I'm waiting for the day you will deactivate too tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
I'm waiting for the day you will deactivate too tongue

Why you being so nice? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why you being so nice? undecided
Nice like how? do you want me to be aggressive to you undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2019
A Nigerian lady is currently under fire while thanking God for delivering her from the habit of smoking.

With her boobs almost spilling out of her bra, the lady was heard dishing out words of encouragement to those who are still in the habit.
grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nice like how? do you want me to be aggressive to you undecided

Whatever grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Gossipninja: 5:16pm On May 14, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by tydi(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2019
I think she quited her hobbies(smoking) for her new found job(oloshoism)
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by tydi(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2019
Guest007:

grin grin cheesy

Oh, I didn't think of that, I thought she got bored of the moniker. I can smoke her out of hiding if I see her nonsense grin

I miss her small undecided

You look like kemi olo something or whatever her name is, that retarded woman!! .. Or are you related to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by ThothHermes: 8:58pm On May 14, 2019
We must not police women's bodies. It's their body.

This is slut shaming. Die misogynists die!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 14, 2019
tydi:

You look like kemi olo something or whatever her name is, that retarded woman!! .. Or are you related to her

Chubhie, cum and explain this ooo sad

Is this savagery or a chat up line cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop Bleaching!!! / We Had An Argument This Morning And My Girlfriend Did This To Me - Man / Don't Be A Boring Boyfriend, Do This And Thank Me Later (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.