Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES (958 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by Nobody: 9:31am On May 14, 2019
Weirdly, i have come to discover that everytime i say No to a girl’s face, i see a certain form of admiration and sexual excitement light up in their eyes.

If you’re a guy and still struggle with women, do the complete opposite of that which society, the feminists on nairaland and even your mother said you should do. Yes, even your mother. Women are renowned for notoriously standing for each other and not even a mother child relationship can come between this strange allegiance!

Don't make that call just for small talk. How was ur day, bla bla. Dont u have a day yourself?

Dont give unwarranted compliments. It turns u into a fan boy

Dont say yes to her every demand, say No with reason except of course there is something in it for u. Be selfish dammit (Chances are no matter how selfish u are, u can never be more selfish than a woman).

Be vulnerable, be intouch with what u like or hate and hold the line with your life. This means that any woman who crosses this line should be ejected out of your life with the speed of light. They often come back and most times when they do, they bribe u with sex to assuage your anger.

Be willing to loose her.

Dont be needy for her attention, who is she to make u feel better about yourself? Have some self respect godammit!

Insult her albeit with humour and with reason.

I now defer to the great greek philosopher Ubunja to add or subtract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On May 14, 2019
[s]
theoptimist298:
Weirdly, i have come to discover that everytime i say No to a girl’s face, i see a certain form of admiration and sexual excitement light up in their eyes.

If you’re a guy and still struggle with women, do the complete opposite of that which society, the feminists on nairaland and even your mother said you should do. Yes, even your mother. Women are renowned for notoriously standing for each other and not even a mother child relationship can come between this strange allegiance!

Don't make that call.

Dont compliment her

Dont say yes to her every demand, say No with reason except of course there is something in it for u. Be selfish dammit (Chances are no matter how selfish u are, u can never be more selfish than a woman)

Be vulnerable, be intouch with what u like or hate and hold the line with your life. This means that any woman who crosses this line should be ejected out of your life with the speed of light. They often come back and most times when they do, they bribe u with sex to assuage your anger.

Be willing to loose her

Dont be needy for her attention, who is she to make u feel better about yourself? Have some self respect

[/s] Na only online una fit rant and form John Cena , just to please una lord and master ubunja . las las, all na wash! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by Nobody: 9:56am On May 14, 2019
theoptimist298:

Don't make that call.

Dont compliment her

Dont say yes to her every demand, say No with reason except of course there is something in it for u. Be selfish dammit (Chances are no matter how selfish u are, u can never be more selfish than a woman)

Be willing to loose her

Dont be needy for her attention, who is she to make u feel better about yourself? Have some self respect

Unbunja is the devil himself... l see u love hell a lot
Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by Jayfixer: 9:57am On May 14, 2019
After telling her his mind...she didn’t replicate the the Favour...

...she calling, after three weeks...

She: I’ve been calling you
He: I’ve not been available to pick

She: you are avoiding me
He: if I am I won’t be speaking with you right now

She: Oya call me back
He: I don’t have Airtime...

She hangs up, calls back again in 20 minutes...

That’s how NO! works... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by catwalq(f): 10:02am On May 14, 2019
The kinda energy you and your kind dispel to scoring with women is laughable. You want them but act like you don't since according to you it quickens the process.
All that just for the privilege to gloat.

You guys are lucky,I wish my life was that boring!!!

1 Like

Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by Nobody: 10:03am On May 14, 2019
theoptimist298:

Don't make that call just for small talk. How was ur day, bla bla. Dont u have a day yourself?

Dont give unwarranted compliments. It turns u into a fan boy

Dont say yes to her every demand, say No with reason except of course there is something in it for u. Be selfish dammit (Chances are no matter how selfish u are, u can never be more selfish than a woman).

Be willing to loose her.

Dont be needy for her attention, who is she to make u feel better about yourself? Have some self respect godammit!

Let him who has ears hear.

2 Likes

Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by ubunja(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2019
chenzen:
Ubunja is the devil himself... l see u love hell a lot
lmfao. I burst out laughing. People are wondering what's up with me.
Chenzen. You made my day grin
Re: Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES by khreus(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2019
Buh wait oh
What if d gal no too fall 4 u in d first place

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Killed Her Husband To Follow Other Men / Adorable Groom And His Pretty Bride Entertain Their Guest With Zanku Dance Steps / The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.