Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' (32303 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Hily77: 5:54pm On May 14, 2019
Na today abeg go to the source of the problem not the base
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by kemade14: 5:54pm On May 14, 2019
OK
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2019
Let her swear she hasn't watched the last episode of Game of Thrones.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Albert0011(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
Let her swear she hasn't watched the last episode of Game of Thrones.
Lol abeg help me ask am o
Mehn that episode 5 make brain die.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by ngwababe(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2019
lonelydora:
All Na hustle.

It's only in Nigeria that Pirated movies have Privacy Warning also.

grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Oddsman(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2019
Arrest the pirates joor. Of all films, chief daddy. A very pointless film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Dashry(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2019
Lol.......

Check my signature below jhor
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by comtem2011: 6:13pm On May 14, 2019
And people are just copying the movie with flash in my office. I just watched it yesterday self. Never knew it has not been released. Oga o.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by gabicon: 6:14pm On May 14, 2019
Nollywood can't eat it's cake and have it, the problem is more of a structure problem than an exclusive piracy problem. We need movie companies like twenty century fox n mgm. Give the alaba guys the opportunity to finance movies, right now what we have is individuals being actors, director, producer, and distributor. On person trying to make all the money,

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by grandstar(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2019
Truth be told, a new marketing model is what the industry needs today.

Just like record labels are now music labels, a transformation too is needed in the movie industry

Before, Hollywood would release films at the box office first in the American market and after a while, open in cinemas all over the world.

They've changed now as they release on the American and global market the same day. That former timelag between markets in this days of film downloads would have been financially suicidal.

My piece of advise is that Nollywood needs to focus on cinema releases more and make it a must have experience. They should make the cinema experience unforgettable which will ensure that people still stream to the cinemas even if they can buy or have already bought the pirated disc copies.

Also, Nollywood needs to market their films internationally. This can be done by selling the international distribution rights to the films. Learnt Genevieve was paid $400,000 for rights to her new movie. To achieve that, quality needs to improve massively.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by kenzosky: 6:17pm On May 14, 2019
Nothing bad, wait till you see those Chinese grandmothers selling unreleased Hollywood movies in the streets of Brokelyn New York.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by BrainSanitizer: 6:30pm On May 14, 2019
babecode:
Nollywood actress and producer Omoni Oboli nab men selling Pirated copies of her movies, that has not be released on DVD.

She Asked them, where did they get the movies

Men: We get it from Alaba Market.

Omoni Oboli: Begged them with God name, they should stop selling her Pirated Movies.

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Omoni-Oboli-Nabs-Men-Selling-Pirated-Copies-Of-Her-Movies-Chief-Daddy.html

She get time sha to dey drive around dey beg people to stop to dey sell their market. Na when dem go convince her to buy the movie na im her eyes go clear.

Meanwhile, who know when dem go pirate Lucifer? Na that one I wan buy. I hear say dey movie get as e be. I just wanted buy am dash one of my favorite mod for Nairaland. Him dey like that thing whe Lucifer send to go deceive Eve well well. I dey sure say him go like him friend oga movie.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by lepasharon(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:
Nothing you can do about it. When you are in a failed country everything is meant to fail

This has nothing to do with a failed country.

Piration happens everywhere, why does she think her movie will be any different ?
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by freemi(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2019
babecode:
Nollywood actress and producer Omoni Oboli nab men selling Pirated copies of her movies, that has not be released on DVD.

Omoni Oboli: Begged them with God name, they should stop selling her Pirated Movies.

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Omoni-Oboli-Nabs-Men-Selling-Pirated-Copies-Of-Her-Movies-Chief-Daddy.html
that useless film
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by freemi(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2019
Albert0011:
She nor go even happy self
They pirated a whole Game of thrones season 8.
So what will make dem not to pirate her movie.
Me wey don watch game of thrones finish.
seriously?
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by makavele: 6:37pm On May 14, 2019
So this man still sells movies just outside "The Palms" shocked shocked shocked
My first encounter with him was around 2013.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 14, 2019
lepasharon:

This has nothing to do with a failed country.

Piration happens everywhere, why does she think her movie will be any different ?
Nigeria is different. at least there is a penalty for criminals in most countries.
my Igbo brothers can pirate even the movie that you are still thinking of even in your brain
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Isoduwa(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2019
Amakas disappoint her not Nigerian
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Myself2(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2019
Abeg where she for see dem make I go buy my own
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by uchemelvin5819(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2019
I wonder who’ll even waste money to buy that crap..... That movie was a total disgrace to Nollywood....
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by blessedqueen(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2019
Albert0011:
She nor go even happy self
They pirated a whole Game of thrones season 8.
So what will make dem not to pirate her movie.
Me wey don watch game of thrones finish.

Abeg tell me wetin happen for GOT
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by YoungAncient1: 8:17pm On May 14, 2019
The movie wasn't as interesting as i expected after seeing Kate, Chigurl and some other cast talk about the movie on the Ali baba show in December.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by frowland(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2019
The guy selling the pirated copy will tell you the country no good. Not knowing that he is also the cause. We all are, one way or another.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by spinnerush(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2019
Damn

To increase your instagram followers

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by Albert0011(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2019
blessedqueen:

Abeg tell me wetin happen for GOT
I nor fit talk o but GOT is bae Just start from season 1 first.
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by KenModi(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2019
sungfeing:
before nko man go chop nah

The exact mentality that turned Nigeria to a shithole and the world’s poverty capital. Keep chopping and keep dying in your chopping mentality. Una politicians never start. Your four years of “chopping” under Buhari has just begun.

Useless citizens of a dead country!
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by crazyABO(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2019
Debramaye:
Does she think Nigeria has Netflix grin or the masses have data to watch, abeg sit down and let them make you famous

But seriously Nollywood actors should know this is the age of hook or crook and not like those noble days where one can comfortably afford the original copy
hi! Sorry you in the state?
Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by aalangel(f): 4:03am On May 15, 2019
babecode:

Watch The Video

Is Chief Daddy her movie or Mo Abudu's??

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' by saniby: 6:02am On May 15, 2019
[sub][/sub]
AprokoGirl:
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song / EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.