Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049287 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kfrosh: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
My babe was given the d TRF and she was told the result for the remark was not yet out.

Does it mean she was misinformed in their office? I was also surprised when she told me it's the old result that they gave to her and still told her her EOR was not ready.
Richness1104:
If the result remains unchanged, then you will receive the old TRF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BellaFleur(f): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
AMEN EVEN 400 LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BellaFleur(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Thank you so much....
I must be d newest beginner and latest comer in the house...chei
This was very helpful!!
EE Lawyers & ALL FSW GURUS N OLDIES.... MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN ADVANCE!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pascal2016: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pls you mean ICES is this good, please I need your help. You can't imagine what happened to me. I sent my application since December 2018, till now I have not got my verification from IQAS, I have been calling and sending mails to them and they keep telling me that they are still handling December Application that I should be patient. I got to know from one Canadian discussion forum that those whose submitted January have started receiving AOR and I called to ask them, guess what they told me? They said my transcript got to them but it was not in a sealed envelope so they rejected it. Can you imagine after waiting for six months and they told me this story without even informing me, gossh! If I send another transcript to IQAS now, that should be another six months which will be December. My CRS is over 470, its only this ECA that is holding me.

I was trying to use CES (Toronto) but changed my mind after seeing your post because when I went through ICES site they were saying something else. Pls can you explain more because their site is saying WAEC is needed and payment is strictly by credit card and its about 14weeks or so. Can I pay with GT Master card?

Pls help me I want to cancel my application in IQAS, as I need to entered the pool ASAP.
Thank you so much in anticipation bro.
Scandinavian02:

Why are you using WES to evaluate your Unilag M.Sc? I used ICES and the whole process was softcopy. No request for SSCE and completed the whole process in 9weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Harjeehbaday:

HURRAY……....IT’S PEEEEPEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

I promised to give the full gist of our Cannyland journey and am back with the bang!
89 Days from AOR to PPR! No be my power ooo, Na JEHOVAH help me…

I thank God for this privilege and success. I also want to thank everyone here for the support received from when I came across this thread last year - PART 3. Here I am giving my testimony in Part 8….

Let’s get right to it!

TIMELINE
IELTS (4 Times) – British Council
May 2018 – LSRW – 9, 7.5, 6.5, 6.5
June 2018 : LSRW – 9, 7.5, 8.5, 7
Nov 2018 : LSRW – 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7 CRS – 430 (after remark CRS – 439)
Jan 2019 : LSRW – 8.5, 7.5, 8.5, 7.5 (CRS – 444)

Spouse IELTS (3 Times)
May 2018: LRWS – 6, 6, 6.5, 7.0
Sept 2018 : LRWS – 6.5, 6, 6.5, 7.0
Dec 2018: LRWS – 7, 7, 6.5, 8.0 (after remark)

ECA completed – 24th May 2018
Spouse ECA completed – Sept 21st 2018
Entered the pool: August 28th 2018
ITA: January 30, 2019 (Draw – 439)
Medicals: Feb 11th 2019
AOR: Feb 22, 2019
MEP: Apr 10, 2019
BIL: April 12, 2019
Biometrics completed: April 17, 2019
Application changed to IP2 on May 14, 2019
Raised CSE to know my VO: May 11, 2019
Response from CIC: May 16, 2019 - AVO
PPR : May 22, 2019
Family of 5
Visa Office: AVO
Passport Submission: May 23rd 2019

DECISION TO TRAVEL
I have always wanted to study abroad. I did a lot of research into Universities in US and UK after secondary school; I was receiving parcels of University prospectus almost every week but finally landed in a Nigerian University.
Fast forward to 2007, I got a good Job and went for study in the Uk for 6 months, I returned to Naija in June 2008 and the plans of relocating abroad vanished from my thoughts cos everything was going well. In fact I was always fighting and abusing those that wanted to relocate …little did I know that my turn was coming…….Lest I forget I eventually did an online Masters from Heriot-Watt in 2010 which later worked in my favour in my Canadian journey.
Fast forward again to 2013, when things started becoming worrisome in Nigeria; Boko Haram wahala, fuel scarcity, political instability etc…I decided it was time to have a Plan B for myself and my family. My 2nd and 3rd children (gals) were delivered in the United States in 2014 n 2016.That brought some hope that incase of any further wahala, I will japaa …..in short cut out FINNALY OUT of Niaja; but in all things I still had hope in Nigeria that things would improve.

Fast forward to 2017, I sat down one day and had a deep thought of myself and what the future holds for my family in Naija …. I was really worried; because everything seems hopeless!. While I was still thinking of the next step, my friend told me he was relocating his family to Canada; Yepaaaaa where have I been all this while?
When the guy counted the number of my colleagues that have japaa, my journey began………….

ECA
My ECA was a breeze as I evaluated my UK Masters with WES, that didn’t take much time. It was before the WAEC saga! My wife’s evaluation took long and finally come out in September 2018. The school sent her transcript twice to WES, the first transcript was opened before it got to WES…THANKS TO VILLAGE PEOPLE….

IELTS
IELTS – Humbler of men since 18th century…
My timeline says it all, I sat for IELTS four (4) times; no be say I no sabi English but I no know when happen! I wrote the CBT in Lagos in January on my fourth attempt to increase my CRS score from 439 to 444 since I missed the December draw of 439. I also missed the Jan 23rd draw od 443 because my 4th IELTS result did not come out early. My spouse wrote three (3) times.

ENTERING THE POOL
We finally entered the pool in August 2018 with CRS of 430 while awaiting wifey’s ECA outcome. By Sept 2018, wifey’s ECA was out and our CRS score moved to 439..

ITA
We had to wait for good 5 months before receiving ITA!
We narrowly missed the December ITA draw of 439; I still remember how I was excited when I saw the draws thinking I already had ITA but when I saw the Tie-breaking rule: February 6, 2018 at 19:31:37 UTC; my heart sunk. E pain me walahi…..but life must go on!
The next two draws in Jan was 449 and 443 and I was still hoping for ITA. I was at work that fateful Wednesday, January 30th 2019 when I saw 8 missed calls on my phone from wifey. I called back and she was screaming, there was a draw! I couldn’t believe it…I ran to my system and checked…Lo and behold, draw was 439 and tie-breaking rule; April 26 2018.
I pretended nothing was wrong with me, jejely enter the gents and screameddddddd! Na so I carry my bag dey go house. It was a day to remember, since then the CRS score has refused to come down oooooo…

Lest I forget, we got nomination for OINP on my daughter’s birthday on Jan 14th 2019 but we had to decline the application after we received ITA.

MEDICALS
WE travelled to Lagos and had our medicals at IOM Ikeja on Feb 11th; we got there before 7:00am and left around 11:00am. The doctor was nice and friendly with the kids and everything went smoothly. There was a slight error on the passport expiry date written in the e Medical Information Sheet, Luckily I spotted it and informed the records officer to correct it.

PCC
We left for Ikoyi immediately after the Medicals for our PCC and it was smooth. We paid 7k for myself and my spouse and spent less than 1 hour.

PASSPORT PHOTOS
Immediately we left Alagbon Ikoyi, we went to Studio 24 Awolowo road, Ikoyi for our passport photos. I got the soft copies for 1,500 per person.

REFERENCE LETTER

A colleague told me our company doesn’t give reference letter and I believed! Silly me!!!
I spent almost one week looking for alternative means of getting reference letter until I met another colleague that told me to call our HR….Imagine..
I called and got my letter in 2 days….
Always ask questions when you are in doubt!

PROOF OF FUND

We used 100% money mutual funds from stanbic gift with a letter from Stanbic stating we could withdraw the funds at any time etc….. I also attached my statement of account with some money in the account as evidence of POF for family of 5.

AOR
I spent the whole night of Thursday, Feb 21st 2019 to review our documentations and save them accordingly. I eventually filled the form and submitted our application on Friday, Feb 22nd 2019.

MEP & BIL
I joined the Feb AOR, Jan AOR and other Indian whatsapp groups just to get updates on the EE applications. Those Indian people can worry…sharperly I deleted their groups to avoid heart attack…

April 10th, I got an update in my profile and it was Medical Passed. 2 days later, we got our BIL. We travelled again to Lagos for our biometrics (only wifey and I) this time……Lagos & Abuja people no understand wetin people like us dey go through…

VO
Wifey was always disturbing me about our VO, after several pressure…I raised CSE to request for our VO…Lo and Behold the response came after 5 days….ACCRA!

My people I couldn’t sleep well again ooo….Accra of all places, was thinking OTTAWA!!
I requested to join the Accra group on whatsapp and was seeing testimonies of people that received PPR. I joined my faith and prayed for the best.

GHOST UPDATES
I received about 2 ghost updates after the biometrics, IP1 in April and IP2 in May 14th
2019. I tried to only check my profile at night and in the morning…..but some days I had to check several times sha! E no easy eeee…..in P Square’s voice.

PPR
May 22nd 2019, I was at work and at about 9:29am; I was tempted to check the Accra whatsapp group…I saw someone received PPR already and same AOR date with me. Quickly I checked my email and saw the donotreply email from CIC, to check my account. I saw request letter, and assumed it was an ADR. I opened the mail and to check what the request was ………. it was PPR.

I was speechless! I cant describe the feeling sincerely. I could not continue with the work…..took few minutes break… PPR in 89 days, It can only be God!

Post PPR

I was asked to submit the Schedule A form for myself and wifey….Same day we got PPR, I left for Lag to drop the passports at VFS Lekki Next day. Got to VFS Thursday morning, submitted passports and left around 9:11am.

I sincerely want to thank everyone in this thread… @newmum0615, Ramj, Joo2018, ifeoma77 etc I cant start counting ….. To the Jan AOR, Feb AOR and Accra VO WhatsApp groups, you people are too much. We pray we will all succeed on our Journey to Cannyland. grin grin grin grin

Madam Ladymarshall.........Score me welll ooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile am praying my passport is released before end of 3 weeks as I have an official travel for 3rd week JUNE!

ACCRA, PLS HEAR MY CRY OOOO!!! .

Oh am happy for u bro. Now am gaining more strength to remain hopeful that this month of June will In Jesus Name not elude me. Pls join me in prayer o as my timeline looks so similar to urs. Congratulations once again bro

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Influential101:
Lucky you.. most people that saw this in their application got PPR not long after..seems your visa office is Accra..

Your application is moving..

Same as mine o. I pray PPR this month of God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olabellruk: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Gbam

Richness1104:
ote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Funny enough i have all 3 phobias embarassed cry
Stencil:
grin grin
Anuptaphobia is the fear of being/staying single. I've met many people who have this and also those who have tokophobia (fear of giving birth)
And then there are people who have Gamophobia (Fear of marriage)
LOL we all have some sort of phobia.

I used to have IRCC-phobia (The fear of waiting too long for application approval). I've now been delivered from it. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jaybye: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello to everyone in the house. I've been a silent reader all the while just because I had to scroll through all the threads from Part 1 to the current thread. This is to avoid asking questions you gurus have taken time to address in the past.

I really appreciate you all. I heard about this CAN PR thing last year. I simulated my score at the time and it wasn't encouraging. And after I checked how much the POF for a family of four would be, coupled with the facts that age was really no more on my side and more so, I was yet to know of the existence of a goldmine in these threads, I gave up (that last year)!

Not quite long, my interest was rekindled by a friend (and his wife of course) who got PPR and advised I give it a serious try. I have been researching (on here) ever since. Eventhough I still think of/worry about the huge money involved now but have rather concluded I'll have to bid my time and take things a step after the other in this long, tasking and draining journey.

Thanks to the men and women in here who, out of their kind hearts/benevolence, have continually shown others the way forward. Quite a few monikers have stuck to memory in the course of my reading; Zandora, 40manlappy, Newmum, Joo, Cochtrane, Nobody, Ifeoma77, Stencil (always sounding like pencil), Workaholics Ladymarshall and Topsmamen, and so on... And yes, there's this moniker too, he helps in putting others through IELTS Writing (How on earth did I forget that 'name'?). Once corrected someone who was revelling on how he finally made IELTS (writing had been his weak point until after two attempts or so) but failed to acknowledge his (the trainer) input.

So many wonderful PPR scripts read so far, with mixed challenges/stories in the course of chasing them but of course, Deboks' was so hilarious. I can't forget that moniker in a hurry. Infact, I would sugget she should edit to Tiptoe_Deboks already! �(I'm not forgetting how she had to dig deep to endure like the Abuja guy turned Lagos Taxifyer).

I'll say it's simply because of the hard works most of these people (mentioned above) have put in, both to the previous & current threads that I rather decided to read, read and read through all the threads to prevent myself from asking unnecessary (in fairness and in my opinion) questions. I suggest fellow newbies do the same. I managed to crawl into page 104 early this morning and thought I was up to date. I blinked afterwards and we're already in page 113! � These pages move so fast at a baffling rate! Interestingly, most of the questions getting asked in the new pages are more often, repeated questions.

Permit me to say once again to the top gurus in this thread, you guys are jewels, priceless as such! What would we even do without you?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nwandy218: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Guys pls any contact to call Ghana office? A friend's passport has been stuck there for weeks now and their travel date is amost here. Thanks fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2019
Pascal2016:
Pls you mean ICES is this good, please I need your help. You can't imagine what happened to me. I sent my application since December 2018, till now I have not got my verification from IQAS, I have been calling and sending mails to them and they keep telling me that they are still handling December Application that I should be patient. I got to know from one Canadian discussion forum that those whose submitted January have started receiving AOR and I called to ask them, guess what they told me? They said my transcript got to them but it was not in a sealed envelope so they rejected it. Can you imagine after waiting for six months and they told me this story without even informing me, gossh! If I send another transcript to IQAS now, that should be another six months which will be December. My CRS is over 470, its only this ECA that is holding me.

I was trying to use CES (Toronto) but changed my mind after seeing your post because when I went through ICES site they were saying something else. Pls can you explain more because their site is saying WAEC is needed and payment is strictly by credit card and its about 14weeks or so. Can I pay with GT Master card?

Pls help me I want to cancel my application in IQAS, as I need to entered the pool ASAP.
Thank you so much in anticipation bro.

ICES does not require WAEC.

For payment, you can try with GT Mastercard. For me, someone in Canada assisted with the payment. Can anyone confirm.if GT Mastercard can be used for ICES payment.
Just try and tip those women in record office, dem go do am sharp sharp. Just email

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2019
mobenjackson:

@Scandinavian02 ... Pls do you have any idea about how ICES evaluates HND/ND? Do they evaluate as 2 or more certificates?

I really don't know if ICES also evaluates OND and HND as two or more certificates but I know there is an evaluating body here that does it.

Seniors please assist with the body tha evaluates HND & OND as two or more certs.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Uzorm: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Please, does ICES evaluate BCS certification as two or more certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2019
1. Bearing your maiden name won'taffect the whole process. Am using mine for ECA and IELTS. Infact my wish is to go to Canny and effect my change of name. grin
2. The only docs you'll need is your marriage certificate and Newspaper publication or affidavit for change of name. Its at the point when you're submitting your documents to proof your marital status.

Mamabigboy:
Good evening all. I trust we are doing fine.
As I still bear my maiden name as at the time of wes and ielts, will this not affect the whole process?
At what point will my change of name doc be required?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Amen ooo...chaii..i can't wait for those zanku shekere dancers ooo grin cheesy

Thanks bro�

Richness1104:
We will celebrate with you soon and I will import shekere dancers from India. They will be using their shekere to dance zanku

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmmm....Prof. Emeritus grin

Stencil:
grin grin
Anuptaphobia is the fear of being/staying single. I've met many people who have this and also those who have tokophobia (fear of giving birth)
And then there are people who have Gamophobia (Fear of marriage)
LOL we all have some sort of phobia.

I used to have IRCC-phobia (The fear of waiting too long for application approval). I've now been delivered from it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 2:18am On Jun 03, 2019
We shall rejoice with you soonest by God's grace and I can't wait to shower you you with the beautiful shekere dancers
It is nigh than you think.

Folafikemi:

Pls join me in prayer o as my timeline looks so similar to urs. Congratulations once again bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Buhari...

*Logs out*

Ifeoma77:

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
In other news, we need to find a new supervillain to support, any recommendations? grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:12am On Jun 03, 2019
LMAO Been a while I heard that name grin grin

yemblaze:

Hmmmm....Prof. Emeritus grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Bless your heart kiss Always here to help

Jaybye:
Hello to everyone in the house. I've been a silent reader all the while just because I had to scroll through all the threads from Part 1 to the current thread. This is to avoid asking questions you gurus have taken time to address in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2019
You will get points for "Two or more degrees"

Sparks04:
URGENT: Please guys, what will the the level of education for someone that went through the polytechnic, got an OND, thereafter direct entry to Uni to obtain a BTech?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2019
You are just about to announce your PPR. Start rejoicing and don't forget to send me prophet offering when it lands.

Torkwase1:
Good evening house. Been away for a looooong time after getting AOR, December 11. Waiting for updates was tortuous, and following Nairaland appeared to be a bigger torment for my impatient mind. I decided to switch off everything concerning Canada and face my work.
Anyway, I still havent received PPR, but somehow my mind is at ease now.
Please contact me if you need any help with your IELTS, especially in writing and speaking. Let me be useful to the house!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:01am On Jun 03, 2019
mobenjackson:

2 or more certificates/degrees... That of course will be when you eventually evaluate your certificate through WES.

I hope that answes your question.?
Actually WES will evaluate it as equivalent to a Bachelors. The ND will be taken as the missing 100level.

The OP will have to do some research into which ECA org evaluates his situation positively
cc @Sparks04

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:03am On Jun 03, 2019
AzariahYaa:
Yaaayy!! Welcome back!! We missed you gann!! I wish you the very best in preparations for your new home and i look forward to your landing gist! Can't wait!!! gringrin
Aww thanks, it's quite nerve wracking
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Stencil:
Buhari...

*Logouts out*

lmfao grin grin
The reason I love villains is because they're diabolically brilliant, always two steps ahead of everyone, witty/sarcastic and super strong.
Bubu is a negative on all 4 points, his movie also plays in slow motion cry
That will be a hard pass cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Jaybye:

I really appreciate you all. I heard about this CAN PR thing last year. I simulated my score at the time and it wasn't encouraging. And after I checked how much the POF for a family of four would be, coupled with the facts that age was really no more on my side and more so, I was yet to know of the existence of a goldmine in these threads, I gave up (that last year)!

Not quite long, my interest was rekindled by a friend (and his wife of course) who got PPR and advised I give it a serious try. I have been researching (on here) ever since. Eventhough I still think of/worry about the huge money involved now but have rather concluded I'll have to bid my time and take things a step after the other in this long, tasking and draining journey.

Thanks to the men and women in here who, out of their kind hearts/benevolence, have continually shown others the way forward. Quite a few monikers have stuck to memory in the course of my reading; Za.ndora, 40ma.nlappy, Newmum, Joo, Cochtr.ane, Nobody, Ifeo.ma77, Ste.ncil (always sounding like pencil), Workah.olics Ladyma.rshall and Topsma.men, and so on... And yes, there's this moniker too, he helps in putting others through IELTS Writing (How on earth did I forget that 'name'?). Once corrected someone who was revelling on how he finally made IELTS (writing had been his weak point until after two attempts or so) but failed to acknowledge his (the trainer) input.

So many wonderful PPR scripts read so far, with mixed challenges/stories in the course of chasing them but of course, Deboks' was so hilarious. I can't forget that moniker in a hurry. Infact, I would sugget she should edit to Tiptoe_Deboks already! �(I'm not forgetting how she had to dig deep to endure like the Abuja guy turned Lagos Taxifyer).

I'll say it's simply because of the hard works most of these people (mentioned above) have put in, both to the previous & current threads that I rather decided to read, read and read through all the threads to prevent myself from asking unnecessary (in fairness and in my opinion) questions. I suggest fellow newbies do the same. I managed to crawl into page 104 early this morning and thought I was up to date. I blinked afterwards and we're already in page 113! � These pages move so fast at a baffling rate! Interestingly, most of the questions getting asked in the new pages are more often, repeated questions.

Permit me to say once again to the top gurus in this thread, you guys are jewels, priceless as such! What would we even do without you?

You're the real MVP! There's nothing better than being armed with the full picture even before starting the journey. It saves you time, money and a whole lot of heartache. I did exactly what you did and found that I had literally no questions to ask on the thread all through my process.

Welcome and may you hit your own milestones with ease and speed.

PS. I suspect your 'nobody' is 'glitteringstar' cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by osaretoma: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello everyone. Please I need to know if I will get ITA for choosing the option of my partner not accompanying me to CA. Will it affect d whole process.
NB: not divorced or separated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by toyinana: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2019
yemblaze:
Jesus.....page 100 shocked shocked

Congratss to all PPR clinchers ooo

And all ITA grabbers cheesy

Hello, please it seem like you offered to help Lasuites with fast tracking their transcripts, if yes please a friend needs your assistance can we exchange numbers on toyinanalove@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by toyinana: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Congratulations, may your new home favour you and yours.

Timeline:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoluabiade: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Asides international passport, what other means of ID can be used for ICES? Passport renewal is taking forever.
TIA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Jaybye:

And yes, there's this moniker too, he helps in putting others through IELTS Writing (How on earth did I forget that 'name'?). Once corrected someone who was revelling on how he finally made IELTS (writing had been his weak point until after two attempts or so) but failed to acknowledge his (the trainer) input.
Na me, bros.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bling01: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Please guys i need to join the May AOR WhatsApp group if any. Kindly assist

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.