Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050010 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bukolaotun(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2019
slushy:
Hello house. Please I am yet to get my certificate from my university but I have my statement of result. Will ICAS accept it for the evaluation? Thanks

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:38pm On May 16, 2019
I am interested in being your assistant @ladymarshall . I am post ITA and would love to contribute immensely to the thread. I await your response on this
ladymarshall:
To usher in my first 100 days as a professorial grading officer (PPR scripts) grin, I have decided to make the marking scheme more transparent. I know some of you might wonder "how did this person get this score?" "how do they mark it"?

I am going to carry over two scripts from the part 7, but before I mark them, here's the marking scheme:

Your script should contain the basics (it should be comprehensive, see below) which has the highest score. The remaining marks will be given for details, motivational value and creativity

1. Basic parts (in any order)- 4 marks
Timeline
NOC
ECA
IELTS
Medicals
PCC
POF
Proof of work experience
Post-AOR/Waiting time
Any other useful step (ADRs, Interviews, Addition of spouse etc, earlier rejection)

2. Details: How detailed is your script? 2 marks

3. Motivational value: Does it inspire or encourage us? 2 marks

4. Creativity: Were you creative? 2 marks

No 1 is most important. Your scripts should contain ALL the basics.

Scripts lacking all the basics will be graded 3 and below

Scripts with only attendance value (e.g 1 to 3 line scripts) will be graded -1 and below

P.S Grader has the discretion to assign decimal points depending on the story.
Grader has the discretion to give bonus marks

Note: Vacancy exists for 1 assistant. First you will be on traineeship for a couple of weeks, afterward you will assume full marking responsibilities

Qualification: Passed IELTS, you can be awaiting ECA, post-ITA is an added advantage (this is to be assured of your commitment to this
thread, [s]research has shown that dedication to the EE cause and this thread is intensely aroused and heightened after passing
IELTS[/s])

Disqualified: PPR holders ([s]because research has shown that 90% of PPR announcees abandon us here over time, diverting their loyalty
to the sister thread, we are not jealous o, we are just saying[/s] grin

Salary: Thanks and heartfelt gratitude; volunteer position, no monetary pay

Kindly indicate interest here publicly first so all can note your commitment and public declaration. Then I will send you a pm or you can
pm me

Take all the time you need to decide and think about it, don't rush, we have time. Part 8 has only begun grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 16, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Read about the federal skilled trades programme below. There is no degree requirement
[url]
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/skilled-trades.html&ved=2ahUKEwjd9PShvaDiAhVATxUIHVSHDPAQFjACegQIDxAO&usg=AOvVaw1JsGOlB7zzisEvj2GfDqOv[/url]
Thanks man pls if u can giude me through on the whole process on how i can start applying for the FST and the estimates i would greatly appreciat.Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AzariahYaa: 7:41pm On May 16, 2019
Congratulations!!!!! May Canada favour you and your household!
akinlad:
It's PPR!!!!
Praise God!!
ECA: Sept 2018 (2 or more certificates using a BSc and ACCA's advanced diploma in accounting and business)
IELTS: LSRW: 8.5, 7.5, 9, 7 - Oct 2018 ( the fourth attempt)
CRS: 443
ITA: Dec 2019
AOR: JAN 9th
BIL: Feb 18th
MEP: March 14th ( had to do extra tests)
IP1: Feb 21st
IP2: May 10th
PPR: May 14th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AzariahYaa: 7:44pm On May 16, 2019
Amen!!! Keep the faith up Sis! You will definitely get there!
Donacanada:
Thank you for this. This spoke to me. I have my IELTS result and ECA. But ITA seems impossible to get because of my CRS and my husband's refusal to do IELTS. I want to do CIMA and have started some preparation, but I lack motivation. It just seems so hard right now and I don't know if I can make it. The Canadian dream is getting blurry. So I really needed this message. I will push hard, and hopefully testify soon.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wisdom4today: 7:45pm On May 16, 2019
Big congratulations to you broh!!!

Your story is such an inspiration to many and will continue to be for many months to come.

I have stored your beautiful quote from Thomas Edison and it shall be part of my inspiration as I proceed in this the journey:

"Our greatness weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try, just one more time" - Thomas Edison

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 7:50pm On May 16, 2019
Topsmamen, you alone are the men! Congrats Bruv! Your PPR story was an interesting read.

Hakuna Matata!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ItsAnita: 7:51pm On May 16, 2019
What an inspiring and interesting read...God will continue to meet you at the point of your needs.. you are far too kind..

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 7:57pm On May 16, 2019
Joromi12:
ielts 68k idp 75k bc. Celpip is not available in africa . D closest is dubai
So how does the IDP work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 8:00pm On May 16, 2019
I shall also testify. All things will work for my good. For our good and lines will fall in pleasant places. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by efueh: 8:04pm On May 16, 2019
Trump modifies his stand on immigration: Donald Trump propose new immigration reform that will target skilled workers via a merit based system like Canada and Australia. This happened awhile ago in the white house live broadcast.

Times are changing indeed!

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 8:07pm On May 16, 2019
AccessME:
Thanks man pls if u can giude me through on the whole process on how i can start applying for the FST and the estimates i would greatly appreciat.Thanks!

Unfortunately I have no expertise in that area. I applied under the federal skilled worker program. I am also not sure that there is a thread on Nairaland for the federal skilled trades process. If I do find any information I'll let you know. You can start by taking out time to read up on the requirements on the link I sent, see the areas you can provide documents and the areas you need to obtain documents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 8:11pm On May 16, 2019
I am trying to update my express entry profile. But a bit confuse. I have applied for studies, co-op and recently PGWP and In work experience section I added previous experience of 2years 5months , but realize I could have added the experience I got during my undergraduate studies. If I add this 7months of experience which has never been reflected in any of my CIC previous application. This will put me in 459 CRS scores.

Would this additional update in work experience in express entry be a problem for me? Can this lead to misrepresentation!!!! I am soo confuse right now.

Add those years and get ITA or not to add it !!! Please gurus in the house advise meeeeeeeeeeee poo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2019
gracechellar:

So how does the IDP work
google is there.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 8:19pm On May 16, 2019
For the bolded, are you sure you can use it?

Which qualification will be the basis of the experience?

passionate2019:
I am trying to update my express entry profile. But a bit confuse. I have applied for studies, co-op and recently PGWP and In work experience section I added previous experience of 2years 5months , but realize I could have added the experience I got during my undergraduate studies. If I add this 7months of experience which has never been reflected in any of my CIC previous application. This will put me in 459 CRS scores.

Would this additional update in work experience in express entry be a problem for me? Can this lead to misrepresentation!!!! I am soo confuse right now.

Add those years and get ITA or not to add it !!! Please gurus in the house advise meeeeeeeeeeee poo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 8:21pm On May 16, 2019
Joromi12:
google is there.
Thamks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:21pm On May 16, 2019
Congrats

queenieB:
It’s ppr and copr... full details coming soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadaforsure(f): 8:23pm On May 16, 2019
You know I am most glad i came to naira land today. I could write on and on but i wont get out all i want to say. God bless your good heart and favour you in your new home. We coming behind you.

[quote author=Topsmamen post=78440196][s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:26pm On May 16, 2019
Thanks for the encouragement

flyboi1:
Hi guys.

hows the journey going.

Been a while since i've been here.

Canada sweet ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. grin grin grin

If you wanna give up on this journey......please have a rethink. it is totally worth it. As long as you follow the legal process.

keep pushing.

i wish everyone at one stage or the other success.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by harry41: 8:26pm On May 16, 2019
Hello House,

I just got my gcms notes and I’m reviewing it. I noticed a section that states “counter foil required : yes”

Any idea what that means? I’m 2 days left to click 6 months

Elders please help Joo, Ifeoma please

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2019
Mark my word today, before this month finishes, PPR shall come your way in Jesus name, amen.

Don't loose hope ok.

Masekid:
Congrats to the PPR clinchers of Part 8...

Abeg! This wait is killing me slowly. Am I the only DEC AOR left to get PPR? The thing tire me o.

All those with AORs from last year, let’s gather here and a say a little prayer.

It shall end in praise. AMEN!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:27pm On May 16, 2019
grin grin grin

Stencil:
Hehe I told her the same thing. She has nothing to worry about. I understand her fears though, this journey can make you sit and pounder if your name was spelt correctly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 8:28pm On May 16, 2019
Wow! Big congratulations! May you prosper in Canny land.

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by exquisef: 8:29pm On May 16, 2019
i really hope so cos i offered to pay and she said no need
Ifeoma77:

Toh!! I hope she does the magic quick o. This is rough play

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AzariahYaa: 8:31pm On May 16, 2019
Kaii!!! Congrats once again!! see me screaming when my husband told me he had read on you getting your PR! Your PPR is definitely ours!Go forth and possess your possessions in the land flowing with milk and honey! Thank you so much for all you do on this thread....God bless youu!!!
Topsmamen:

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pejuhazel(f): 8:34pm On May 16, 2019
Masekid:
Congrats to the PPR clinchers of Part 8...

Abeg! This wait is killing me slowly. Am I the only DEC AOR left to get PPR? The thing tire me o.

All those with AORs from last year, let’s gather here and a say a little prayer.

It shall end in praise. AMEN!
No o you're not the only one, I am also December AOR . My fingers are permanently crossed as I have been waiting tirelessly for PPR. By God's grace it'll get to us soon

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 8:35pm On May 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

Congrats bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:43pm On May 16, 2019
Amidst the pomp and fare for the PPR celebrity of the season grin , I was determined yours would be the first PPR graded script of Part 8 as you deserve it, no partiality grin

Congratulations on your PPR. Very sweet timeline. Thank you for sharing.

@bolded grin grin You score 6.5/10, plus your 1 bonus mark as the first PPR script

Total score: 7.5/10

All the best in Canada.

teepee4Him:
PPR STORY

The decision to try EE - May 2018
IELTS - Oct 28, 2018 - L8.5 R7.5 S7.5 W7.5

N.B: My timeline and story may be slightly different and concise. I am currently studying in the U.S and I don't want to add irrelevant stories.

Madam script-grader grin - Grade this story with mercy. Also, give me my bonus one point abeg. cheesy

Thanks to all, for all the information and insight, shared on this platform. May it all end in praise.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 8:50pm On May 16, 2019
It was a kind of trainee role - Assistance Construction technologist And I was studying Building technology

joo2018:
For the bolded, are you sure you can use it?

Which qualification will be the basis of the experience?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:51pm On May 16, 2019
The party cannot end until I arrive. My happiness ehn! Chai!!!! Thank you for the preliminary announcement

This is my first CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to spam this thread with more. Our great URL Linker @topsmamen deserves much more grin grin grin

Hephgirl:
I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANNOUCE THAT
@TOPSMAMEN
PPR
IS
HERE

Our own @topsmamen grin grin grin grin grin grin

It’s PPR guys it’s PPR
HIS PPR IS HERE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TOPSMAMENS PPR IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:53pm On May 16, 2019
One love keeps us together. One love bro

TWoods:

It’s interesting how christian-sounding Nigerian Muslims have become. You’ve essentially quoted actual bible verses that are not found in the Koran.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:56pm On May 16, 2019
CONGRATULATION!! AND JUBIILATION! CELEBRATION!!! @topsmamen

Hephgirl:
I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANNOUCE THAT
@TOPSMAMEN
P
P
R
IS HERE

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.