Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Congratulations my dear.
The devil cannot take away your shine.
Go to your new country and win.

Remain bless.

WhizzyG:
WARNING ⚠ A Very long post ahead, I promised to be very detailed when I submit my script cos other people might learn from it. ⚠

Despite my unfaithfulness, my God is ever faithful!!!. I still can’t believe if this is real �� my goodness!!!

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
Profile submitted 17th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
Biometrics completed 25th March
ADR 11th May (Education Certificates)
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
I do.
PC me.
Good morning

Onebase79:
Hello everyone, please i need a contact in yabatech that can help with transcript processing. Please and thank you kiss

I need someone who can assist with waec transcript too. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by boco2126: 8:21am On May 17, 2019
Thanks @Ifeoma77. You always come through. I was thinking maybe I can be a joint signatory to his account or is that overreaching?
Ifeoma77:

Letter from your spouse stating that you have access to the funds
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bellexa22: 8:26am On May 17, 2019
You can but honestly it doesn't matter you still need the consent letter.
boco2126:
Thanks @Ifeoma77. You always come through. I was thinking maybe I can be a joint signatory to his account or is that overreaching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by biskol: 8:29am On May 17, 2019
I have. MBA

Msadesina:
Please who has evaluated ABU certificate before on the group. I have an urgent clarification please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by boco2126: 8:30am On May 17, 2019
Thank you!
bellexa22:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 8:47am On May 17, 2019
Hephgirl:
I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANNOUCE THAT
@TOPSMAMEN
P
P
R
IS HERE

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

Many Congratulations Sir @topsmamen. You are truly a good man and you deserve all the fine things in this life. Canada inclusive wink grin

It ended in praise for you. The maple land will favour!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Geetaybeks: 8:48am On May 17, 2019
Omabb:
Greetings everyone. Please has anyone seen or heard of a family of 6 who was given PR.?

Family of 7 sef they give. Do not be troubled

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by generationz(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2019
Geetaybeks:

Family of 7 sef they give. Do not be troubled
can a student going for Bsc apply for PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 8:54am On May 17, 2019
Abit not sure with your comment. The job experience gain from Co-OP seem to count from little research I have done.

- Mine wasn't bachelor degree. Its polytechnic, and I did 8 months coop after my first year.

_ My CELPIP result wasnt the very best
Listeninig 11
Reading 10
Writing 7
Speaking 7
Right now, I am on 432. with two Diploma, one in Nigeria the second in Canada. I have been able to pull off 2 year + experience and with age I got the highest, and extra point for sibling in Canada

canadaman18:

If the work experience you are trying to add was in Canada while you held a study permit it does not count

With canadian education and work experience , you shouldn’t need those extra 5 months to get ITA

A canadian bachelors degree for example with 1 yr experience and maxed IELTS for someone under 30 is in the 470s range
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 8:56am On May 17, 2019
Hello gurus in the house need help. This is my elder sister in need of help with her NOC

passionate2019:
I am having difficulty to come up with duty for my NOC so meet NOC3012.

I recently secure a job with the lagos state health board

Position ; Nursing Officer.(Routine immunization focal person)
Job description :
Providing Maternal&Child Care through antenatal, Safe and proper delivery, post natal care and Immunization.
Providing family planning councelling and providing different family planning method based on individual choice and eligibility criticia.
Providing nutrition, environmental and personal hygiene councelling to the community member

Can a guru help me check if this responsibility is okay.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:59am On May 17, 2019
Family of 7 PPR story: https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/157#73642049

If all your documents and funds are in order, I don't see why it should be a problem. POF will be for all 6 people sha.

Omabb:
Greetings everyone. Please has anyone seen or heard of a family of 6 who was given PR.?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Suspectzero(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2019
If you have the funds and right documentations, you will get it. There's no limit to the number of family members.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Omabb:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by passionate2019: 9:07am On May 17, 2019
When I check NOC matrix for the NOC.

Main duties
The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
General duty registered nurses

Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary health team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their families
Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols
Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
Assist in surgery and other medical procedures
May supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
May develop and implement discharge planning process on admission of patients
May teach and counsel patients and their families on health-related issues in collaboration with other health care providers.

passionate2019:

Hello gurus in the house need help. This is my elder sister in need of help with her NOC

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 9:13am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:
WARNING ⚠ A Very long post ahead, I promised to be very detailed when I submit my script cos other people might learn from it. ⚠

Despite my unfaithfulness, my God is ever faithful!!!. I still can’t believe if this is real �� my goodness!!!

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

Right now I don’t have a passport Cos my dog ate it, and no! I wasn’t careless. The dog picked it from my opened bag on the floor in my room. (lesson here, be extra careful with your documents) and the new one isn’t ready yet but it should be out before 15 days I have to submit my passport for VISA.

Congratulations are in order. Fast timeline!!

Exkuss us please, mbok warrapun to dah dog? You dinor give it out for 404? How can you not not? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 9:18am On May 17, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 9:21am On May 17, 2019
@whizzG, I wouldn't mind if I get the videos too...thanks: avoksuccess2003@yahoo.com

Congrats on your PPR

DadR:
Congratulations to you. That dog though, hmnn.

Please can you share the link to the video on writing with me? - newzone4luv@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Inloveforever: 9:24am On May 17, 2019
Hi all,
I received PPR a while ago but theres an issue.
the validity of the visa i was issued expires in July whereas my passport expires in 2024 while medical reaching one ear in October.
Has anyone else experienced something like this? should i contact IRCC because this means i have to land before the end of july while i had planned for september.
any advise?
also if anyone has the link to where IRCC states that validity of visa will be to passport or medicals, please post it.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by IOA18: 9:27am On May 17, 2019
Awwww!!!!!!!! i was waiting patiently for the PPR gist and you did not disappoint at all!!!!!!!!! BIGGGGGGGG congratulations!!!!!!!! isn't it nice to have an egbon and aburo looking out for their family? Thanks for being a voice of encourage ment and for all you do. May you find open doors as you start a new phase in your life and may all your dreams come true. God bless!

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

[b]It’s

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Taydex198: 9:30am On May 17, 2019
I have MSc and my spouse is School Cert holder for now but she will write IELTS with me. Pls I need advice if it a great idea to commence the process.

Thanks in advance of your advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2019
stanzee:

I’ve not gotten ppr o lol
It will come soon IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 9:35am On May 17, 2019
canadaman18:

Are you applying under Canadian Experience class or FSW?
Whats the difference
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:36am On May 17, 2019
WhizzyG:

Timeline in 2019
ECA 14th Jan
ITA 23rd Jan
AOR 8th Feb
MEP & BIL 22nd March
PPR 16th May
VO Ottawa
NOC 1111

PS I’ve been a very active nairaland user since 2011 but I had to create this dummy profile so that my village people will not trace me on my main account. God bless you all, God bless Seun Osewa for this wonderful platform. God bless God for been God.
Wow!! What a delicious read! Big big congratulations!!
May your new home favour you

PS. That dog needs to visit the nearest Calabar kitchen angry grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:38am On May 17, 2019
boco2126:
Thanks @Ifeo.ma77. You always come through. I was thinking maybe I can be a joint signatory to his account or is that overreaching?

I agree with Bellexa's opinion, you'd still need the consent letter.

bellexa22:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MrPein: 9:42am On May 17, 2019
Please @Ifeoma77 I sent you a pm.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2019
Inloveforever:
Hi all,
I received PPR a while ago but theres an issue.
the validity of the visa i was issued expires in July whereas my passport expires in 2024 while medical reaching one ear in October.
Has anyone else experienced something like this? should i contact IRCC because this means i have to land before the end of july while i had planned for september.
any advise?
also if anyone has the link to where IRCC states that validity of visa will be to passport or medicals, please post it.
Thank you
I hope you're not using the date of MEP as your medical date?
Because usually, the visa is tied to the day you went to the hospital for the tests.
In any case, stick to the expiry date on the visa. Don't take any chances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:49am On May 17, 2019
ladymarshall:
@topsm.amen throughout today. Cogratulations!!! You deserve it

grin grin grin grin
This guy is a worthy Yo***a D*m*n grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:50am On May 17, 2019
MrPein:
Please @Ifeom.a77 I sent you a pm.
Thanks for your time.
IseeJoy:
Hello @ifeom.a77 trying to PM you. Please kindly reach out if u can
Responded

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Inloveforever: 9:52am On May 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

I hope you're not using the date of MEP as your medical date?
Because usually, the visa is tied to the day you went to the hospital for the tests.
In any case, stick to the expiry date on the visa. Don't take any chances.

Do you think i should contact them because it might be an error?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by IOA18: 9:53am On May 17, 2019
Lol!!! so "my dog ate it" is an actual thing. Congrats girl! thank God for the grace he gave you to receive sense, that's how aussie waka would have maybe derailed you. For this one your village people will follow rejoice sef. Thank God for the lessons we/you learn through life's journey. I pray that your new experiences add only joy and wisdom to you. Go and prosper!!!! God bless

WhizzyG:

Timeli
PS I’ve been a very active nairaland user since 2011 but I had to create this dummy profile so that my village people will not trace me on my main account. God bless you all, God bless Seun Osewa for this wonderful platform. God bless God for been God.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gabzi28: 10:08am On May 17, 2019
Topsmamen:

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

congratulations, may Canada favour you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gabzi28: 10:09am On May 17, 2019
Can someone send me ielts materials majesticgab@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.