Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049072 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
psalmizt:

Please PM

Just did. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Well I also finished from Unilag too. I am almost done with my masters but u know how Unilag things take time. You would need to evaluate ur bsc too. From what I heard. You are evaluating three results.
You don’t need to evaluate your Bsc if you have a masters degree. Your highest degree is enough except you have future plans of going back to school or you intend using it for totter purpose. But for EE, your masters alone is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by deTimo: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hephgirl:

BRACE YOURSELF IT'S A LONG READ

ITA 15TH NOVEMBER
AOR Jan 10
Mep and BIL Feb 22
Bio complete Feb 26 ( had to travel)
Ghost update: June 8
Ghost update : June 10th
Called on d 14th : eligibility not started... I literally went bunkers...
Ghost update : June 15th
PPR: 18th dated 17th June
Vo : Ottawa
Family of 4

Congrats. I remember your humour wella.... Go and flourish.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please good people what is the real job of an immigration "agent" for Canada runs? Is it that they go and beg trudeau that he should consider a particular file? 1.2 milla for snooping around for info on nairaland and Canadavisa. I'm pissed at these charlatans jare
Magnifico2000:

The MD did CRS Evaluation for me and said I score 470 provided i score high in my IELTS test. What is 8777? I need to get things going.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Something is not right with ur calculations. Even with sibling factor ur crs is 374.
BornToSucced:
Dear all,

I just saw my IELTS result as follows: LWSR - 6,6,7.5,6.5. This brings my CRS to 439. I am single though, 29 years, over 5yrs working experience, Bsc.

Please do you think I should apply with this score or rewrite the test again?

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zanotee: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Which is ok. Wes or ICES?
Help a brother with reasons. Thanks fam in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Distinct777:
To the glory of the Almighty God our Enabler and Lifter up of our heads, our PPR has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

May all our dreams come through!

And may Nigeria be great again!!

Congrats to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
aderibs:
[b]MY TIMELINE
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Please what is the average point one must have to get into the pool.

Sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oluwareni: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Back with my numerous questions o.

I Have a Msc from a foreign uni however I have put in my MSc, BSc and WAEC for evaluation. Reading the post, I can see I might not require the WAEC and BSC

can someone please confirm. And if I don't how can I get them to remove this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
patakioy:
Please is there a March AOR what'sapp group? This lone ranger is killing me....
I’m March also. You don’t need a WhatsApp group; I don’t belong to any. Everybody’s application is unique. Don’t give yourself unnecessary palpitations. If you are so worried, send a CSE, call IRCC, order GCMS, or go to myimmitracker.com to see other people’s progress. But you should have known it would always be like this. Just chill.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Sent you a PM
Seen. Replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladykeigh: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please help!

Hello all, please could anyone throw more light on this assumption of mine?

I have a B. Sc in Computer science
I have 2 years experience in customer service
2 and half years in banking
6 years experience as a cook (in my food business )

I'd like to evaluate my degree, plus I intend to write BCS exam to boost my CRS. I assume I will send my WAEC AND B.SC degree to WES, right? And my culinary school certificate to RED SEAL?

Are these assumptions correct?

Also, is it better to begin WES evaluation now, note that I intend to write BCS which will also be evaluated when ready. Or I wait for BCS to come out so I can send both for evaluation ?

Lastly, can I choose NOC 6322- Cook in my application since I have spent the highest number of years in this trade and that's what I do till date?

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
You only needed to evaluate your MSC for higher points. If you want them to remove the BSC, send them an email.

oluwareni:

I Have a Msc from a foreign uni however I have put in my MSc, BSc and WAEC for evaluation. Reading the post, I can see I might not require the WAEC and BSC

can someone please confirm. And if I don't how can I get them to remove this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tina26:
Asking for a friend. Should he delete his facebook that has several posts calling for revolutions and coups in nigeria. In his post ita form there was a question about that
No. He can add more posts calling for coup d'état in Canada or impeachment of Trudeau. It’s all about freedom of expression. grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations. May you prosper in Canada!

Hephgirl:

ITA 15TH NOVEMBER
AOR Jan 10
Mep and BIL Feb 22
Family of 4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Big congratulations to you on your PPR and PMP. I also started studying for PMP as a distraction (passed a few days ago thank God) and now, I am back at worrying endlessly lol. Wish you all the best in Canada! smiley
aderibs:

PPR JUN 17TH, 2019

For those waiting for PPR who read this message, May the blessing of PPR come to you soon, and may the Lord give you the peace and endurance to wait till it comes, because for me, it was not easy, and I thank the member of January AOR group, you guys are truly wonderful....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Your script was an interesting read and very encouraging.

I can identify with some of what you said.

You score 9.5/10

All the best for you and your family in Canada.

aderibs:
MY TIMELINE

CAN'T REMEMBER ECA OR IELTS DATES
SCORE FOR IELTS LRWS 1ST ATTEMPT 9,7,6.5,7.5 ; SECOND ATTEMPT 8.5, 9,6.5,7.5
SPOUSE (PA) 1ST ATTEMPT CAN'T REMEMBER, [b]2ND ATTEMPT [/b]8,8,7,8

For those waiting for PPR who read this message, May the blessing of PPR come to you soon, and may the Lord give you the peace and endurance to wait till it comes, because for me, it was not easy, and I thank the member of January AOR group, you guys are truly wonderful....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Send a pm

patakioy:
Please is there a March AOR what'sapp group? This lone ranger is killing me....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Am just here reading and I am laughing out loud....CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family.
Go and PROSPER and enjoy your new home. Na woman you be....

Abeg still give further clarification on that No.6 of hubby's JD grin grin
Hephgirl:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by barby008: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwareni:

Send a mail to remove Bsc but leave waec and msc if you are using WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family. Enjoy your new home.

aderibs:
[

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwareni:

WES: Add or Remove a Credential

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Awa niyen oooo.....but they aff break my heart sad

Adunnee:

Yaaay! Matron, Association of Well Wishers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
You think you aff escape abi.....

we are watching you on 3D

Topsmamen:
Lmao!!! grin

@Hobyno, @Adunnee and @yemblaze

Edited: @oyeoye64

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations!!!!

So so happy for you. What a wait but it finally ended in praise.

Thank you for sharing. It was an interesting funny script, I'm very 'appointed' grin

Newcomers won't know how extremely active you were but for us who read and enjoyed your regular posts, we say thank you and wish all the best for you and your family in Canada. You score 10/10 for both your script and service to the thread.

Hephgirl:

ITA 15TH NOVEMBER
AOR Jan 10
Mep and BIL Feb 22
Family of 4

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tina26:
Asking for a friend. Should he delete his facebook that has several posts calling for revolutions and coups in nigeria. In his post ita form there was a question about that
This is funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
yemblaze:
Awa niyen oooo.....but they aff break my heart sad

Don't worry, another one is on the way. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sure

Vicolak:
@ladymarshall, please can I send you a pm?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Scandinavian02:

You.don't need a centre. Enough resources are online. Just read page 1. It is just a simple English test that you would ace. Aim for 8777
Or aim 10,10,10,10.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingspaco: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hephgirl:

ITA 15TH NOVEMBER
AOR Jan 10
Mep and BIL Feb 22
Family of 4
Congratulations to you, queen of Buhahaha. To be honest, we've missed your Buhahaha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
If your CRS is high enough to give you ITA, don't bother your spouse.

Ielts is easier because even your spouse doesn't max out, it still adds point and you have more control over it than ECA. If the degree is Nigerian, ECA will take longer, sometimes months.

barby008:
Hello house, if my CRS score is high enough to get me an ITA in the next draw ( I chose spouse education as less than secondary school)..does my spouse still need to get ECA done?
Also do you think it's best for spouse to write Ielts than getting ECA as Ielts gives more point than his education (bsc)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.