Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049057 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats, may Canada favour you and yours.

aderibs:
MY TIMELINE

CAN'T REMEMBER ECA OR IELTS DATES
SCORE FOR IELTS LRWS 1ST ATTEMPT 9,7,6.5,7.5 ; SECOND ATTEMPT 8.5, 9,6.5,7.5
SPOUSE (PA) 1ST ATTEMPT CAN'T REMEMBER, 2ND ATTEMPT [/b]8,8,7,8

[b]ITA
DEC 19TH, 2018
AOR JAN 15H, 2019
MEP FEB 28, 2019
BIL MAR 05 2019
ADR NONE
1ST GHOST UPDATE JUN 7TH, 2019
2ND GHOST UPDATE JUN 14TH 2019
PPR JUN 17TH, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Yeah...where are you bro. I remembered him when I saw that our Hall of Fame needs to be updated grin

BTW can't he hire an assistant.... wink

ladymarshall:
I was about asking too o. I miss him too. He just got PPR and disappeared grin

Maybe he's landed and job hunting. That takes so much time.

Our chief researcher and analyst @joo2018 please come out of hiding and say hello to your fans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2019
It normal to be tired...but please do not tire out.

Very good score you have..please refire because you are almost there.

Eyes on the prize

helphelp:

Unfortunately, my L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 7.5 remained unchanged after EOR

My verdict, EOR is a 10-90% chance of changing

This Canada waka come tire me

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Good People,

I had an inguinal hernia (a.k.a. sports hernia) surgery 5 years ago. No complications. I started my involvement in sports a month after the surgery.

Do you think I should answer "Yes" to the question asking about "serious diseases or physical or mental disorders" under statutory questions?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Ok good... I must sell aso ebi grin cheesy

Pof must complete

Adunnee:

Don't worry, another one is on the way. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2019
helphelp:

Unfortunately, my L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 7.5 remained unchanged after EOR

My verdict, EOR is a 10-90% chance of changing

This Canada waka come tire me

Hang in there. Reflect, read, and go again! If it was easy, everyone would be a Canadian by now. smiley

May you find all the strength and courage you need to see this through in Jesus name.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
By serious diseases...i believe they mean contagious diseases like HIV, tuberculosis.

And Mental disorder...that one is deep ooo.

I dont think surgery falls into any of these categories....

godG:
Good People,

I had an inguinal hernia (a.k.a. sports hernia) surgery 5 years ago. No complications. I started my involvement in sports a month after the surgery.

Do you think I should answer "Yes" to the question asking about " [b]serious diseases or physical or mental disorders" [/b]under statutory questions?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2019
@LadyMarshall to the rescue grin

Gen76:
Hello Good people,

Please I'd like to join March AOR WhatsApp group, could someone help me with the link please?
The wait is something else!

Thanks and God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by xcaper(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR
cntabs:
Praise God my people, it's PPR.

Please bear with me as this is really long.

WES ECA started: May 7th 2018
IELTS: June 2nd 2018, (BC) - LRWS - 8,9,7,8
Medicals (IOM) - November 22nd 2018
WES ECA completed: December 18th 2018
EE Profile created: December 18th 2018
ITA: December 19th 2018
AOR: January 30th 2019
BIL/MEP: March 13th 2019
Called CIC: April 30th 2019. VO was ottawa. Eligibility met. Others not started
Ordered GCMS Notes: May 10 2019
GCMS Notes Arrived: June 14 2019 (Eligibility passed, Security and Criminality not started)
Ghost Update: June 19 2019
PPR: June 20 2019

Single Applicant
Ottawa Visa Office

Background
So my eldest brother got his PR at the end of 2017 and advised me to begin the process. I used the CRS calculator and my points weren't looking very good as I only had a few months of post NYSC work experience. I had just started a new job after some months of unemployment. He alongside my mum continued to persuade me to begin the process referencing my pre NYSC and NYSC experience. I researched the Australian immigration process and it looked bleak for me. I later joined this thread and researched a bit on the work experience issue and confirmed that my NYSC experience could be used. After some more research from the cic website and canadavisa.com, I also confirmed that the pre NYSC experience was also valid for the process. Though I was skeptical of the possibility of getting the work references, I decided to start the process.

ECA - WES
I paid for my WES evaluation at the beginning of may 2018 (Used WES because my brother used same).
Sent my statement of result to WES using hellofax and paid for the transcript from my school. Lots of challenges here. After over two months my transcript hadn't been acknowledged by WES. While searching for solutions I got someone's number here and decided to give him trial. Needless to say he was God sent. Within a month my transcript had gotten to WES. They then sent the verification letter which became the next battle. Contacted him again for the verification. This time the story was different however. Different stories came up from the school and almost 3 months went by. Cutting the long story short, my school eventually verified the results to WES early in December and it turned out to be in my favour as my months of experience were increasing. The ECA proceeded and I got my evaluation on the 18th of December 2018.

IELTS - BC
After paying for WES, the next step was IELTS. I booked on the mainland with British Council (Didn't know about MOD till much later) for June 2nd 2018. Had about 3 weeks to prepare. Traffic was really pervasive at the time and work didn't give much room either. I got tips from a friend on the general overview of the exam. I prepared for listening with a random site I found as well as the main British Council Ielts website. I studied speaking with ieltsliz.com, also practiced answering the questions with my mom as the examiner grin . For writing, I used the training on the British Council ielts site. Finally for reading, I watched a video my friend gave me where the lady advised not to read the passages but to go straight to the questions and try picking out the answers. In all honesty, the preparation was quite shabby. Whenever my brother saw me playing video games he would sound a warning of how people prepare hard for IELTS and how people write IELTS multiple times to get the right score. At some point, I accepted I wouldn't pass as the time was too short so I just zeroed my mind on another exam, even blamed him in my mind for making me book early as I planned to book for July.
Eventually the date of speaking came on the Saturday prior to the main exam. The examiner was really nice and her voice cast away all my tension. Luckily for me the first question she asked was the very question IeltsLiz treated in the tutorial she gave grin ("Do you live in a house or an apartment?"wink and my fictional answer was on point. The rest of the test was fine. The second leg of the exam was scheduled for June 2nd. My brother travelled to CA that day so unfortunately I couldn't see him off to the airport. During the listening I lost concentration and missed one of the questions cry. I also started the first section of my writing with pencil then wrote with the pen once i was ok with it. Unfortunately this took a lot of my time and I was still writing with pen when I heard 20 minutes left. Quickly jumped to the second second and barely finished it. I went home praying and hoping for the best whilst also prepared for another test. I was up playing video games in the early morning of Saturday the 16th of June 2018 when I decided to check the IELTS website for the result. God was really merciful to me. Results were LRWS: 8,9,7,8. I immediately chatted my brother up to give him the good news.

Documents Preparation
After the IELTS result was ready and the ECA was in progress I started sourcing for my documents.
Employment
This was the next biggest challenge. I started working immediately I finished school as I did my IT with the company and also worked part time with them in my final year. I then worked with them from when I finished school till i was done with my NYSC. After this I worked with an American company remotely for some months before I joined my new employer.
The current place wouldn't be a problem however the foreign company as well as the first were sources of concern for me. Without going into too much stories, God was merciful again and I'm grateful to all the companies as they were very nice and helpful. All provided me the reference letters in CIC format.

Medicals
Once my school verified my results with WES, I decided to book for medicals. At that time Qlife was booked till march and I was scared that IOM would follow suit. I went for the medicals at IOM ikeja. Got there early and I was done at about 11 am.

ITA
My ECA was ready on the 18th of December 2018 and I immediately created my Express entry profile. A draw was held the next day (439) and I got the ITA. CRS was 450.

POF
My mom came to the rescue here. She transferred the POF and signed the gift deed as well. I notarized the deed at Igbosere court, Obalende for 1500.

PCC
I did this with Inspector Moshood for 3000. Also had a bad experience as the gear of my car refused to enter into reverse cry. Luckily people around helped me push the car towards the road grin.

After all these, the last item was the work reference letter from my current employer. I was advised to wait till the new year to get it. Shortly after my one year anniversary I approached my boss for it and he gave me without any problems, also gave me lots of valuable advice.

Application
I created a OneDrive folder called cic. Inside this folder, I created a folder for all the components of the application. Employment, education, passport, pof, sibling proof etc. Inside each folder I created a folder called parts which contained the individual scanned documents. I used pdfmerge to merge the documents together. After each category's document was ready I uploaded it into it's folder (e.g employment). This way at every point in time and even after I submitted I could find out exactly what I had submitted.

Education : Submitted scanned wes eca, statement of result, and ielts result.
Employment : submitted reference letter for each company, offer letter for each company, last 3 months account statement for each company highlighting salary payments, payslips and confirmation letter where available.
Medicals : the medical print out provided by IOM
POF : used a fixed deposit for 60 days. Submitted the FD certificate, account statement of my other investment with the bank, account statement showing the transfers of the gift deed, account statement of my mum showing the debits of the gift deed and finally the notarized gift deed.
PCC : all pages of the police clearance certificate
Proof of sibling : my brother's PR card, utility bill, childhood picture circling him and myself, our international passports, our birth certificates and a newspaper clipping showing my dad's change of name
LOE : I explained what I submitted for employment . Explained why some of the payments were larger than expected. Also explained the composition of the POF .

I submitted my application on Wednesday Jan 30 2019. At this point I joined a number of whatsapp groups and couldn't keep up with both the groups and nairaland so I concentrated on the groups. After about a month and half I got the MEP/BIL request. Then there was silence. Decided to call them in April. I loaded skype airtime €5. I was able to reach them on the 30th of April. A nice middle aged lady said eligibility was met while others hadn't started. I took this with a grain of salt for some reason. In May I decided to order GCMS notes. Tension was getting much so I called on the 13th of June. Another nice lady said everything looked good without giving any further details angry. The GCMS Notes came on the 16th of June.
Eligibility was met on the 24th of April as the nice lady had suggested. The due date was 10th of June so I was quite happy as I believed my file was being worked on. On the 19th of June, there were lots of PPR announcement in the group and I decided to check my profile. I was quite elated to find a ghost update and quickly added cic.gc.ca to my allowed filters on gmail. I woke up the next morning to find the PPR mail sitting in my mailbox.

All glory to God for this great journey. I pray every one of us will get to Canada in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Femmy2424: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2019
You can contact their approved centre in Nigeria via this mail address info@compunetlimited.org or phone number 092919296

Lamay:
Please I want to register for BCS, can someone put me through all it takes? I really need to boost my CRS. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Congratulations....Enjoy your new home.

cntabs:

All glory to God for this great journey. I pray every one of us will get to Canada in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by barby008: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2019
ladymarshall:
If your CRS is high enough to give you ITA, don't bother your spouse.

Ielts is easier because even your spouse doesn't max out, it still adds point and you have more control over it than ECA. If the degree is Nigerian, ECA will take longer, sometimes months.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Amen to the bolded.
TemiGee:
Congratulations @aderibs, very interesting PPR story.
I wish you great success in the journey ahead.

And amen to your prayers

[b]For those waiting for PPR who read this message, May the blessing of PPR come to you soon, and may the Lord give you the peace and endurance to wait till it comes....[/b]

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
cntabs:

GCMS Notes Arrived: June 14 2019 (Eligibility passed, Security and Criminality not started)

Single Applicant
Ottawa Visa Office

Background
So my eldest brother got his PR at the end of 2017 and advised me to begin the process. I used the CRS calculator and my points weren't looking very good as I only had a few months of post NYSC work experience. I had just started a new job after some months of unemployment. He alongside my mum continued to persuade me to begin the process referencing my pre NYSC and NYSC experience. I researched the Australian immigration process and it looked bleak for me. I later joined this thread and researched a bit on the work experience issue and confirmed that my NYSC experience could be used. After some more research from the cic website and canadavisa.com, I also confirmed that the pre NYSC experience was also valid for the process. Though I was skeptical of the possibility of getting the work references, I decided to start the process.

ECA - WES
I paid for my WES evaluation at the beginning of may 2018 (Used WES because my brother used same).
Sent my statement of result to WES using hellofax and paid for the transcript from my school. Lots of challenges here. After over two months my transcript hadn't been acknowledged by WES. While searching for solutions I got someone's number here and decided to give him trial. Needless to say he was God sent. Within a month my transcript had gotten to WES. They then sent the verification letter which became the next battle. Contacted him again for the verification. This time the story was different however. Different stories came up from the school and almost 3 months went by. Cutting the long story short, my school eventually verified the results to WES early in December and it turned out to be in my favour as my months of experience were increasing. The ECA proceeded and I got my evaluation on the 18th of December 2018.

IELTS - BC
After paying for WES, the next step was IELTS. I booked on the mainland with British Council (Didn't know about MOD till much later) for June 2nd 2018. Had about 3 weeks to prepare. Traffic was really pervasive at the time and work didn't give much room either. I got tips from a friend on the general overview of the exam. I prepared for listening with a random site I found as well as the main British Council Ielts website. I studied speaking with ieltsliz.com, also practiced answering the questions with my mom as the examiner grin . For writing, I used the training on the British Council ielts site. Finally for reading, I watched a video my friend gave me where the lady advised not to read the passages but to go straight to the questions and try picking out the answers. In all honesty, the preparation was quite shabby. Whenever my brother saw me playing video games he would sound a warning of how people prepare hard for IELTS and how people write IELTS multiple times to get the right score. At some point, I accepted I wouldn't pass as the time was too short so I just zeroed my mind on another exam, even blamed him in my mind for making me book early as I planned to book for July.
Eventually the date of speaking came on the Saturday prior to the main exam. The examiner was really nice and her voice cast away all my tension. Luckily for me the first question she asked was the very question IeltsLiz treated in the tutorial she gave grin ("Do you live in a house or an apartment?"wink and my fictional answer was on point. The rest of the test was fine. The second leg of the exam was scheduled for June 2nd. My brother travelled to CA that day so unfortunately I couldn't see him off to the airport. During the listening I lost concentration and missed one of the questions cry. I also started the first section of my writing with pencil then wrote with the pen once i was ok with it. Unfortunately this took a lot of my time and I was still writing with pen when I heard 20 minutes left. Quickly jumped to the second second and barely finished it. I went home praying and hoping for the best whilst also prepared for another test. I was up playing video games in the early morning of Saturday the 16th of June 2018 when I decided to check the IELTS website for the result. God was really merciful to me. Results were LRWS: 8,9,7,8. I immediately chatted my brother up to give him the good news.

Documents Preparation
After the IELTS result was ready and the ECA was in progress I started sourcing for my documents.
Employment
This was the next biggest challenge. I started working immediately I finished school as I did my IT with the company and also worked part time with them in my final year. I then worked with them from when I finished school till i was done with my NYSC. After this I worked with an American company remotely for some months before I joined my new employer.
The current place wouldn't be a problem however the foreign company as well as the first were sources of concern for me. Without going into too much stories, God was merciful again and I'm grateful to all the companies as they were very nice and helpful. All provided me the reference letters in CIC format.

Medicals
Once my school verified my results with WES, I decided to book for medicals. At that time Qlife was booked till march and I was scared that IOM would follow suit. I went for the medicals at IOM ikeja. Got there early and I was done at about 11 am.

ITA
My ECA was ready on the 18th of December 2018 and I immediately created my Express entry profile. A draw was held the next day (439) and I got the ITA. CRS was 450.

POF
My mom came to the rescue here. She transferred the POF and signed the gift deed as well. I notarized the deed at Igbosere court, Obalende for 1500.

PCC
I did this with Inspector Moshood for 3000. Also had a bad experience as the gear of my car refused to enter into reverse cry. Luckily people around helped me push the car towards the road grin.

After all these, the last item was the work reference letter from my current employer. I was advised to wait till the new year to get it. Shortly after my one year anniversary I approached my boss for it and he gave me without any problems, also gave me lots of valuable advice.

Application
I created a OneDrive folder called cic. Inside this folder, I created a folder for all the components of the application. Employment, education, passport, pof, sibling proof etc. Inside each folder I created a folder called parts which contained the individual scanned documents. I used pdfmerge to merge the documents together. After each category's document was ready I uploaded it into it's folder (e.g employment). This way at every point in time and even after I submitted I could find out exactly what I had submitted.

Education : Submitted scanned wes eca, statement of result, and ielts result.
Employment : submitted reference letter for each company, offer letter for each company, last 3 months account statement for each company highlighting salary payments, payslips and confirmation letter where available.
Medicals : the medical print out provided by IOM
POF : used a fixed deposit for 60 days. Submitted the FD certificate, account statement of my other investment with the bank, account statement showing the transfers of the gift deed, account statement of my mum showing the debits of the gift deed and finally the notarized gift deed.
PCC : all pages of the police clearance certificate
Proof of sibling : my brother's PR card, utility bill, childhood picture circling him and myself, our international passports, our birth certificates and a newspaper clipping showing my dad's change of name
LOE : I explained what I submitted for employment . Explained why some of the payments were larger than expected. Also explained the composition of the POF .

I submitted my application on Wednesday Jan 30 2019. At this point I joined a number of whatsapp groups and couldn't keep up with both the groups and nairaland so I concentrated on the groups. After about a month and half I got the MEP/BIL request. Then there was silence. Decided to call them in April. I loaded skype airtime €5. I was able to reach them on the 30th of April. A nice middle aged lady said eligibility was met while others hadn't started. I took this with a grain of salt for some reason. In May I decided to order GCMS notes. Tension was getting much so I called on the 13th of June. Another nice lady said everything looked good without giving any further details angry. The GCMS Notes came on the 16th of June.
Eligibility was met on the 24th of April as the nice lady had suggested. The due date was 10th of June so I was quite happy as I believed my file was being worked on. On the 19th of June, there were lots of PPR announcement in the group and I decided to check my profile. I was quite elated to find a ghost update and quickly added cic.gc.ca to my allowed filters on gmail. I woke up the next morning to find the PPR mail sitting in my mailbox.

Amen. I am so happy for you.
What if someone don't really have much work experience. Is there something that can be done?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lanregal: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=ladymarshall post=79491019]To prove the child is yours: birth certificate (it contains the full name of the father and mother) is the principal document, others are DNA test, affidavit, pics etc as supporting docs (if necessary)

To be allowed to take the child to Canada without the father's consent is almost impossible. You need the father's approval as long as he is alive.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jazzy(f): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Permit me to go a bit rough here please.

Dear Magnifico2000, i know a lot of people here roll their eyes when they see questions from you. Its not because we know too much and do not want to share, it is because we re becoming exasperated at the questions that you ask. For the last time please go to page 1, read it and digest all the information there. That page is a life saver on this journey.

Trust me if you ve read that page and you ask questions, we ll know its because you need clarity. This is becoming very annoying to be truthful.

All the best in your journey.
XOXO
W
#We move
SideNote: Congrats to everyone clinching PPR, smashing IELTS and overcoming ECA, it may be slow but it will surely come.

Magnifico2000:

What does this mean? BC/MOD /IDP

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2019
yemblaze:
By serious diseases...i believe they mean contagious diseases like HIV, tuberculosis.

Thank you, the Blazing Yem! Let's hear what others have to say.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2019
yemblaze:
Awa niyen oooo.....but they aff break my heart sad

Adunnee:
Don't worry, another one is on the way. shocked grin

yemblaze:
Ok good... I must sell aso ebi grin cheesy

Pof must complete

grin

Those who agree that @Adunnee and @yemblaze are the latest jokers...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olayinkaji(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Morning house, can I apply for the skilled immigrant. I just finished nysc and where i finsihed nysc, i started working immediately. I also have a 1-year pre-nysc experience. I want to know if i have any chance . Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2019
yemblaze:

Agreed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Topsmamen:

grin

Those who agree that @Adun.nee and @yem.blaze are the latest jokers...
aye aye captain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2019
Olayinkaji:
Morning house, can I apply for the skilled immigrant. I just finished nysc and where i finsihed nysc, i started working immediately. I also have a 1-year pre-nysc experience. I want to know if i have any chance . Thank you

Page 1 of this thread has all the info you need.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2019
yemblaze:
Yeah...where are you bro. I remembered him when I saw that our Hall of Fame needs to be updated grin

BTW can't he hire an assistant.... wink

True, it needs to be updated. The latest PPR recipient there is @Masekid.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Thank you.

jazzy:

Dear Magnifico2000, i know a lot of people here roll their eyes when they see questions from you. Its not because we know too much and do not want to share, it is because we re becoming exasperated at the questions that you ask. For the last time please go to page 1, read it and digest all the information there. That page is a life saver on this journey.

Trust me if you ve read that page and you asks questions, we ll know its because you need clarity. This is becoming very annoying to be truthful.

XOXO
W
#We move
SideNote: Congrats to everyone clinching PPR, smashing IELTS and overcoming ECA, it may be slow but it will surely come.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
iaatmguy:
aye aye captain

Lol. Bro, how far?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
cntabs:

Single Applicant
Ottawa Visa Office

Congrats bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2019
jazzy:

Trust me if you ve read that page and you ask questions, we ll know its because you need clarity. This is becoming very annoying to be truthful.

XOXO
W
#We move

Please pardon my ignorance. If I really know all these, there would be no point for me to ask anymore. I'm so sorry if my questions are annoying but I have learnt a big lesson in life to always ask questions when not clear.
I have read page 1 many times yet I don't understand everything on that page.
I would have been much happier if you ignored the question rather than to bash me on a forum like this. But it is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Congratulations
xcaper:
Congratulations on your PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Avidreader748:
Happy landing Shekere mama!

We await the gist.

I was thinking @topsmamen go be your fellow landee grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olayinkaji(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Topsmamen:

Page 1 of this thread has all the info you need.
Ok, i would look into it now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hobyno: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Hephgirl:

BRACE YOURSELF IT'S A LONG READ

ITA 15TH NOVEMBER
AOR Jan 10
Mep and BIL Feb 22
Bio complete Feb 26 ( had to travel)
Ghost update: June 8
Ghost update : June 10th
Called on d 14th : eligibility not started... I literally went bunkers...
Ghost update : June 15th
PPR: 18th dated 17th June
Vo : Ottawa
Family of 4

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats. Amen to the bolded.

cntabs:

Single Applicant
Ottawa Visa Office

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.