Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051705 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DavidHume(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls I need to ask this, after picking a date on MOD for your IELTS test. Pls can you write to them to either bring the date forward or shift it backward. Thanks

I just discovered I cant be using 3month to be preparing for an exam. I am tired of subjecting myself to a six hours reading everyday. Now I dream IELTS. Its becoming alarming. Pls can I write to them to help me shift my exam to at least d end of this month. Mid August is too far. cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please when are you doing the IELTS training for July? I'd like to be added to the WhatsApp group.

cc Johnnybravo1990
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Write to them to find out first but August isn't so far away anymore.

DavidHume:
Pls I need to ask this, after picking a date on MOD for your IELTS test. Pls can you write to them to either bring the date forward or shift it backward. Thanks

I just discovered I cant be using 3month to be preparing for an exam. I am tired of subjecting myself to a six hours reading everyday. Now I dream IELTS. Its becoming alarming. Pls can I write to them to help me shift my exam to at least d end of this month. Mid August is too far. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Deepsea14: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
About 4 months, I believe
That's the duration my ECA took anyway
BloodOrange:
Good evening. Any idea how on average PEBC is taking to complete ECA these days?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Justwise, how are you doing? Please, what measure(s) can you (or we) put in place to make people stop spamming the thread with emails? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
MaloryTowers:

Congrats to you and your family
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DavidHume(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zara01:
Write to them to find out first but August isn't so far away anymore.

I am already getting sick preparing. You know DAT stage u start dreaming of IELTS. Its taking my sanity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by freshdad: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sis please I have a friend who wants to get UK PCC... What's the procedure
Hephgirl:

BRACE YOURSELF IT'S A LONG READ

ITA 15TH NOVEMBER

PPR: 18th dated 17th June
Vo : Ottawa
Family of 4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks for the update, I'd modify the post.

Didibibi:
This information is not correct 7th floor used to be for people who did Gce, everything is now on the 2nd floor of the green building. If you bargain well your affidavit and attestation can be cheaper. ;
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Google Acro police. It's straight forward. Read through

freshdad:
Sis please I have a friend who wants to get UK PCC... What's the procedure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
godG:
Justwise, how are you doing? Please, what measure(s) can you (or we) put in place to make people stop spamming the thread with emails? Thank you.

Just report such post and it will be removed

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wawu.

It has been a while.

Congratulations to all who made progress on their Canadian journey: IELTS, ECA, ITA, PPR, CoPR.

To the PPRs:
Dame91, Masekid, Whiteshirtsonly, OYASALOF, dezzydon, adebee16, beeodun, melochic, bbpin, overcomer296, sinie, adaifx, Narkoya, Distinct777, Hephgirl, aderibs, cntabs, Susizo, Sayo02, expectantmomma, Greatlady234

May you be blessed and favored in your new home.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BloodOrange: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepsea14:
About 4 months, I believe
That's the duration my ECA took anyway
Thanks smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rvpbae: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zara01:
Are you currently working? If yes, how many months till it becomes 3 years? Why not wait it out?

No, not working anymore. That's why i wanted to know if i could use my nysc to balance up. I served in 2012.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeluxePa: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls I am having difficulty in choosing a NOC code.. I work in Traffic Control, but I haven’t come across any Code that helps with it. Have been on this for over a week now. Pls do help out. Thanks in Advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations to you all Family, and all clinchers of PPR, ITA, IELTS and ECA completion.

I need your response, a family of 3 are already in the pool since December, 2018. They had for their POF about 6.5m, however, as we speak, the have depleted it to about 2m. Though they are about getting gift deed from a family member, can this gift be invested, with a letter stating it’s a gift deed offered to them? Plus hope when they are asked reason for reduced fund and another gift deed will not be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Awww I can imagine. It is well, write to them.

DavidHume:

I am already getting sick preparing. You know DAT stage u start dreaming of IELTS. Its taking my sanity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shinningstar201: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
DeluxePa:
Pls I am having difficulty in choosing a NOC code.. I work in Traffic Control, but I haven’t come across any Code that helps with it. Have been on this for over a week now. Pls do help out. Thanks in Advance

Post your JD so that the NOC gurus can assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Of course! What did you do during NYSC?

rvpbae:

No, not working anymore. That's why i wanted to know if i could use my nysc to balance up. I served in 2012.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thaiy:
Congratulations to you all Family, and all clinchers of PPR, ITA, IELTS and ECA completion.

I need your response, a family of 3 are already in the pool since December, 2018. They had for their POF about 6.5m, however, as we speak, the have depleted it to about 2m. Though they are about getting gift deed from a family member, can this gift be invested, with a letter stating it’s a gift deed offered to them? Plus hope when they are asked reason for reduced fund and another gift deed will not be a problem?

The part where they depleted it got me laughing. This hustle no easy I swear. They can always get another gift deed. LOE will always address any grey area. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations!
You have conquered!
55emem55:
Come and see, what the lord has done for me…. if it were to be man I would surely pay!

Where can I start from… Its not PPR, or ITA… it’s IELTS. Finally, it has been conquered.
Whoever thought the beginning of this new month would bring smiles to my face.

NOW MY WATCH HAS ENDED.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Why not evaluate through MCC..
There is a thread for doctors on evaluation.
Diavolo:
Good morning house, I'm a doctor who's planning on entering the express entry program. My issue is that I have an error on my waec result, the date of birth isn't correct and the time and process to rectify is much. So meaning I can't use WES for my ECA. Is it advisable for me to use ICES who don't require weac instead or rather sort out the issue and use WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Get a one and same person affidavit. You should be fine.
Magnifico2000:
Hello good people of Canada. I have an issue bothering me, I feel it is better I rectify it early enough. I realised that all the names on my educational certificates and even on my intl passport are different from the name on my birth certificate.

That is, On my birth certificate, Oluwasegun is written on it while on my educational certificates Olusegun is written on it. So the question is this, what can I do to rectify the OLUWA on my birth certificate? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please this question is for those who enrolled for BCS, is it the Level 4 Certification in IT that you’re doing? What is the WES equivalent?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good day people, I'm just wondering... For the digital passport, where can I do them with out wahala and pay a fair price that won't burst my pocket too? Or do I just meet up with any photographer around.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nitrobenzene: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zara01:
You may need to pay the N150,000 for the materials and to be added to the WhatsApp group etc, that's what my friend resolved to after deliberating for so long.

I have already registered the exams on the BCS website. Can you help me get the materials from your friends as I don’t live in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vancouver4(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
All these questions being asked about WES, name, photos and so on. My Fellow newbies, rush to page one and see everything well spelt out there. A lot of efforts was put into that page one. Don't let it seem like waste of time. Make use of page one any time u are in doubt of anything. Make use of it!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DavidHume(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zara01:
Awww I can imagine. It is well, write to them.

Thanks dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Toshine2: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good day, my people. Please between WES and ICES which one will be more faster, considering the fact that WES will still verify the transcript from the school and I don't think ICES does that. I really need the fastest of the two. If you have recent experience from the two please help me make a choice.
Meanwhile, I am using my NECO result, who knows how to get the transcript without going to Minna
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Deepsea14: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
I believe studio 24 does it for 2k, based on what I've read here
chukwuemeka275:
Good day people, I'm just wondering... For the digital passport, where can I do them with out wahala and pay a fair price that won't burst my pocket too? Or do I just meet up with any photographer around.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.