Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2019
shizer:
Hello, Im kinda new to this so pls don't crucify me. It may also sound like a stupid question but I may be helping others. My question is this: I'm just starting the EE process and my dad is giving me the money for my POF and I want to invest it into treasury bills. Will treasury bills be accepted as POF and is the timing Ok even if it hasnt been 6 months in my account? Thanks
use a gift deed to back it up, check page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Julius10(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Please I need help with my work experience.

I planned to use NYSC work experience. I understand I can write the reference letter by myself if I am unable to get it from my employer. I have all supporting documents (posting letter, statement of account, I.d card and discharge certificate). Is it a must to include my employer's details? I am asking because they are not willing to give me their details to add to the reference letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by galibat(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Good morning. Please check your mail ....

ladymarshall:
@bolded is not clear. Do you mean you would submit half of pof then refund later? I do not think it is acceptable if that's what you mean. POF from anyone with their signed letters would not raise suscipicion.
Q2: Yes, both can sign together
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stanzee: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2019
godG:

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

Hang in there, you will get your PPR soon. God bless.

Thank you very much, I ordered twice & they come on time. Everything seems Ok, Eligibility Met. Same thing with the two of them. I’m tired.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2019
stanzee:

Thank you very much, I ordered twice & they come on time. Everything seems Ok, Eligibility Met. Same thing with the two of them. I’m tired.

Wow. Don't worry about it, I know it's painful (seeing folks you share AoR with getting their PPR). Your PPR will come this month. God will make it so.

In the meantime, just try as much as you can to keep doing you without distraction. Explore new places. When your PPR comes, you probably might not have time for much flex.

You will be fine. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Avidreader748:
Fellow Canadians Una good morning oo. grin wink

So many pages to catch up with. The struggle for two or more certificate no be here. sad
Exams and project and Co. Last last we go ITA as a reward for the sleepless nights.

Congratulations to all those who got crossed one hurdle or the other. IETLS, ECA, PPR. Wishing you guys the best.

In other news, WAEC is currently away for marking.
I would sincerely advise anyone that intends to use WES and has just NIgerian degree to think twice unless you have HND and it's cost effective for you.

Your WAEC will take anything close to one month or two months if you apply now as they are won't be back until 18th July and at such would have a lot of backlog.

WAEC has the capability of delaying your Wes. I have a lot of peeps with backlogs from June. May even.

Alternatively, if you have NECo please i advise you to use that. Neco has a faster timeline even though they are writing Exams.

Otherwise Choose ICES or CES.

Last last everything will end in praise.

We await an outpour of PPR rain.

Have a great day peepz.

@ladymarshall Maami I dey greet oo.

Boss@topsmamen I've been waiting for your landing gist oo. grin

Congrats. Please I have a question. I will be writing the BCS exam by September and the result will be out by December. I would like to start this WES process so that my NECO and degree can be evaluated as I don't want any delay when I fully kick-start. Do you think its a good idea since the BCS won't be ready yet and can't be evaluated. Can WES evaluate my NECo and degree and do the BCS later?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obynaDmob(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2019
zerozeroseven:
Good morning everyone. Please I have some questions to ask.

-I got my POF from my brother's business account and I am thinking of a way to state this in the Gift Deed. Also, is it advisable to add CAC documents to show ownership of the company?

- I intend investing the money in mutual funds (Stanbic). Please, does this have any negative effect and how can I go about it?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stanzee: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
godG:

Wow. Don't worry about it, I know it's painful (seeing folks you share AoR with getting their PPR). Your PPR will come this month. God will make it so.

In the meantime, just try as much as you can to keep doing you without distraction. Explore new places. When your PPR comes, you probably might not have time for much flex.

You will be fine. smiley

This is so re assuring. Thank you so much Bro. God bless you too & grant your heart desires.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CHIBUMERCY: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
You can whatsapp or call their customer care on either of this numbers: 092919296/ 07011827635

toluls:

Hello. I'm also considering registering for BCS. Please what is the total cost for the program? An estimate is also fine. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaAaron: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Dinma27:

Congrats. Please I have a question. I will be writing the BCS exam by September and the result will be out by December. I would like to start this WES process so that my NECO and degree can be evaluated as I don't want any delay when I fully kick-start. Do you think its a good idea since the BCS won't be ready yet and can't be evaluated. Can WES evaluate my NECo and degree and do the BCS later?

Yes you can kick-start but when filling out the Wes form enter BCS as part of your certificate so as to avoid paying extra for verification.
Note: WES won't evaluate until all documents are submitted but they would start their verification on other documents they have received like your bsc( transcript and certificate), NECO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hay2zed50(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
ayabemm16:

Yes u can, so far as he can scan and send to u, cos ICES doesn't send soft copies
I've paid for the ECA now and uploaded my ID and Degree Cert, and it's been showing Application Submitted since yesterday, nothing other that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rvpbae: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2019
Zara01:
Of course! What did you do during NYSC?

I taught in a school while i worked as a customer service rep. I have read up as to how to use nysc as part of job experience, just was not sure if i could use it. Will it work?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2019
Use ilovepdf.com to compress it.

adanac13:
good morning beautiful people,

please I have 2 questions (post ITA)

2)my 6 months bank statement is way over the limit please any suggestions on how to compress it?

God bless you as you answer kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeluxePa: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Pls would like to know if use Fixed Deposit as POF, will I still be asked to bring the 6 months savings account bank Statement? Or will they cross check themselves ??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadahome: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2019
amaya21:
I just checked their website and saw it clearly spelled out here: https://www.bcit.ca/ices/processingtime.shtml

You probably applied before the change happened. New applicants will have to estimate twenty weeks for theirs.

Thanks. Please, any idea when this change took effect?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Can't say when it happened. If you applied a while ago, hopefully yours should be fine.

Canadahome:

Thanks. Please, any idea when this change took effect?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
MamaAaron:

Yes you can kick-start but when filling out the Wes form enter BCS as part of your certificate so as to avoid paying extra for verification.
Note: WES won't evaluate until all documents are submitted but they would start their verification on other documents they have received like your bsc( transcript and certificate), NECO.

Thank you so much. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daks02: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yup that’s me o! Decided to just try and face life, yes it will o! Send your no lemme add you to our sept-Oct AOR group if you’re interested.
Jennypharb1:

Yo, haven't seen you around here in a while. I may be mistaken but I think I remember your profile from immi tracker. Really speedy at the beginning, and the guys there were questioning the application. God dey, it'll be over soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadahome: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
amaya21:
Can't say when it happened. If you applied a while ago, hopefully yours should be fine.

They confirmed receipt 6the of June and gave me 14 weeks timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daks02: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thanks dear!
joo2018:

@Jennypharb1 and @daks02.

Hang on there. It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daks02: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thanks dear, I’d quote this when it comes.
yemblaze:
@jennypharb1 and @daks02

Dont worry dearies...Even if it should delay..It will never be late. The Eagle will land soon.

My shekere ladies are doing rehearsals for you already..we are unveiling soonestttt wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiodunnn(f): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes..it's CES. Johnnybravo1990 and Mamaroon used them, I'm currently using them too

bekayy:
Good Morning House,

Has anyone used University of Toronto for Educational Assessment. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladystone(f): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please while I wait for ITA (CRS 461), Is there anything you advice I do/sort out except POF?

Anything that can help reduce pressure after I get ITA(See my faith oo grin)

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Elfmann? Ontarioswagga? is back?
*thinking out loud cheesy
Ifyouknowyouknow
Joromi12:
what exactly would a tutor do Open your ears grin . U need more practice. U will be fine

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladystone:
Hello Guys,

Please while I wait for ITA (CRS 461), Is there anything you advice I do/sort out except POF?

Anything that can help reduce pressure after I get ITA(See my faith oo grin)
police report- expires in 3 months.
Book medicals down- keep postponing if ita no show tell them you have paid angry. So they shift by a week.
Reference letters from company. Digital passport down. Gift deed every thing signed and prepared use cheque ( even if the money never dey). Notorise and keep. Scan all available doc and merge as required

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Newww: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hi, just to let you know you are not alone. I have also crossed 8 months, Ottawa VO. Though never ordered for notes but eligibility passed, i have been on security screening for months. We have no choice but to keep waiting.

stanzee:
Guys, I’m 8months post Aor, Ottawa Vo, stuck on Eligibility Met. Anyone else in this hard situation?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dedalove: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hi all. Please for those that have their PPR or submitting their applications. Did you upload your visa entry and exit stamp pages in your passport in the passport/travel document section especially for the last 10 years or do we submit just the data page of current passport. I will really appreciate urgent replies. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
chicyclass:
Elfmann? Ontarioswagga? is back?
*thinking out loud cheesy
Ifyouknowyouknow
not me ma angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladystone(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thank you !!!
Joromi12:
police report- expires in 3 months.
Book medicals down- keep postponing if ita no show tell them you have paid angry. So they shift by a week.
Reference letters from company. Digital passport down. Gift deed every thing signed and prepared use cheque ( even if the money never dey). Notorise and keep. Scan all available doc and merge as required

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.