Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048847 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 4:10am On Jul 02, 2019
yemblaze:
@Stencil and @Adunnee...dont worry YOUR WATCH WILL SOON BE OVER... grin smiley
Amen! Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Amen!!! As will yours smiley
yemblaze:
@Stencil and @Adunnee...dont worry YOUR WATCH WILL SOON BE OVER... grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by prettyprecy(f): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Many thanks for this.

Zara01:
Culled from WhatsApp

"Affidavit is N4000 - negotiable.
Attestation is N4000 (Don't worry "Iya WES" has you covered for those two documents) - negotiable.
You'll buy scratch card from her for N1500.
Try to get there early so you can go upstairs to the 7th floor (gce) or 2nd floor (waec) with your documents.
Remember to bring your filled WES forms with 2 passport photographs.
They'll sign your documents in the last room by the right on the 7th floor then you'll go downstairs to the 4th floor (first room) to pay N10000.
They'll give you a receipt and then you go back to the 7th floor to submit.
Lastly, you'll pay for the courier."

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2019
yemblaze:
@jennypharb1 and @daks02

Dont worry dearies...Even if it should delay..It will never be late. The Eagle will land soon.

My shekere ladies are doing rehearsals for you already..we are unveiling soonestttt wink

Amen, thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2019
ladymarshall:
Hold tight side sis, it's coming very soon. I am sure I will read your PPR story this month.

Amen dear, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2019
joo2018:

@Jennypharb1 and @daks02.

Hang on there. It will end in praise.

Amen, Thanks Joo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hay2zed50(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Joromi12:
so apply u gave 2213 before. Last score was 599. So pray it goes down more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hay2zed50(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Joromi12:
so apply u gave 2213 before. Last score was 599. So pray it goes down more
Thanks bro, I'm actually waiting for my ECA now. I pray it goes down before it's ready
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2019
good morning beautiful people,

please I have 2 questions (post ITA)

1) I'm claiming siblings points, but in documents I need to upload there's a provision for Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling and Family member proof of status. The first requirement is pretty clear however, I'm just wondering why it still requires the second cos from the description they're both the same document. Could this be related to how I filled the form? or its normal and I should go ahead and upload the same document for both requirements.

2)my 6 months bank statement is way over the limit please any suggestions on how to compress it?

God bless you as you answer kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hay2zed50(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Eraytee:
please which province is geology in demand?

Manitoba sir/ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2019
damzy88:
The part where they depleted it got me laughing. This hustle no easy I swear. They can always get another gift deed. LOE will always address any grey area. grin

Thank you @damzy88, I have thought of that, just wanted to be sure, the new gift deed wouldn’t raise a challenge, coupled with the one nearly depleted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2019
Your best time, from experience, to reach them is when they just resuming for the day, which is around 12.50pm - 1pm Nigerian time or around that time. That will be around 8am over there. They open at 7.30am EST. Wait time will usually be around 10minutes. The highest I've waited was 20minutes cos I called 4pm Nigerian time.

Sashafiercediva:

i have tried though the wait time to get through is always too long. like 50minutes

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Imadeosarodion: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2019
I have done work permit Canadian biometric a VFS global since 6 Oct 2018 but up till this moment i haven't gotten any response of visa grant or Denial, when ever i track it on vfs global it shows me no record found, i don't know if that agent has played me as i suspect, i try calling Canadian embassy but they aren't answering their calls.

Please i need your advise.
Can i go to Canadian embassy here to confirm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Fellow Canadians Una good morning oo. grin wink

So many pages to catch up with. The struggle for two or more certificate no be here. sad
Exams and project and Co. Last last we go ITA as a reward for the sleepless nights.

Congratulations to all those who got crossed one hurdle or the other. IETLS, ECA, PPR. Wishing you guys the best.

In other news, WAEC is currently away for marking.
I would sincerely advise anyone that intends to use WES and has just NIgerian degree to think twice unless you have HND and it's cost effective for you.

Your WAEC will take anything close to one month or two months if you apply now as they are won't be back until 18th July and at such would have a lot of backlog.

WAEC has the capability of delaying your Wes. I have a lot of peeps with backlogs from June. May even.

Alternatively, if you have NECo please i advise you to use that. Neco has a faster timeline even though they are writing Exams.

Otherwise Choose ICES or CES.

Last last everything will end in praise.

We await an outpour of PPR rain.

Have a great day peepz.

@ladymarshall Maami I dey greet oo.

Boss@topsmamen I've been waiting for your landing gist oo. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Same documents can be uploaded for question 1 bearing in mind that you show the necessary documents
For question 2, opt for bank letter in cic format showing average balance in the last 6 months(with this no need for bank statement). I guess the money has been there for over 6 months and not a gift, but if otherwise, reduce it to 3 months or less and use pdf compress website through google if there is still need for it
adanac13:
good morning beautiful people,

please I have 2 questions (post ITA)

1) I'm claiming siblings points, but in documents I need to upload there's a provision for Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling and Family member proof of status. The first requirement is pretty clear however, I'm just wondering why it still requires the second cos from the description they're both the same document. Could this be related to how I filled the form? or its normal and I should go ahead and upload the same document for both requirements.

2)my 6 months bank statement is way over the limit please any suggestions on how to compress it?

God bless you as you answer kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadahome: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Ugomaxx:
I believe ICES processing time has been increased to 20wks now, so it's difficult to see any good impetus for choosing them over WES, even accounting for verification and WAEC issues. This is a week past my initially designated 14 wks, yet they are still prevaricating. So knowing all these, it's still your call.

Please, what is the source of this 20weeks info? I just want to confirm because last week, they replied my email and reaffirmed that i will get my ECA report at the end of 14weeks. Just clarify so people will be guided accordingly.

Kind Regards!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SimpleDimples: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2019
University of Port Harcourt

ICES has suspended all evaluation requests for applicants. ICES has insufficient and inconsistent information regarding the validity and authenticity of degrees from this institution.

Who has scaled through ECA from Uniport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2019
You'll get 8 passport photographs (hard copy only) for 1,500 naira and 3,000 naira for both soft and hard copies, all @ Studio 24.

chukwuemeka275:
Good day people, I'm just wondering... For the digital passport, where can I do them with out wahala and pay a fair price that won't burst my pocket too? Or do I just meet up with any photographer around.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Happy Canada day... I wish all of you smooth process of moving to Canada including myself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2019
topeolu1:
Your best time, from experience, to reach them is when they just resuming for the day, which is around 12.50pm - 1pm Nigerian time or around that time. That will be around 8am over there. They open at 7.30am EST. Wait time will usually be around 10minutes. The highest I've waited was 20minutes cos I called 4pm Nigerian time.

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2019
I just checked their website and saw it clearly spelled out here: https://www.bcit.ca/ices/processingtime.shtml

You probably applied before the change happened. New applicants will have to estimate twenty weeks for theirs.

Canadahome:

Please, what is the source of this 20weeks info? I just want to confirm because last week, they replied my email and reaffirmed that i will get my ECA report at the end of 14weeks. Just clarify so people will be guided accordingly.

Kind Regards!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2019
You should probably try one of the other four ECA bodies.

SimpleDimples:
University of Port Harcourt

ICES has suspended all evaluation requests for applicants. ICES has insufficient and inconsistent information regarding the validity and authenticity of degrees from this institution.

Who has scaled through ECA from Uniport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shizer(f): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Hello, Im kinda new to this so pls don't crucify me. It may also sound like a stupid question but I may be helping others. My question is this: I'm just starting the EE process and my dad is giving me the money for my POF and I want to invest it into treasury bills. Will treasury bills be accepted as POF and is the timing Ok even if it hasnt been 6 months in my account? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Yes it’s acceptable
shizer:
Hello, Im kinda new to this so pls don't crucify me. It may also sound like a stupid question but I may be helping others. My question is this: I'm just starting the EE process and my dad is giving me the money for my POF and I want to invest it into treasury bills. Will treasury bills be accepted as POF and is the timing Ok even if it hasnt been 6 months in my account? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stanzee: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Guys, I’m 8months post Aor, Ottawa Vo, stuck on Eligibility Met. Anyone else in this hard situation?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2019
It is fine. Treasury bills are accepted. You can support with a gift deed.

shizer:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nowujeda(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Good morning My People.

We all know this journey is filled with high hope and stress. Many are finding it difficult to handle the heat and they are on the edge of giving up. Due to this, EE/PNP dreamers living in *OSOGBO* is planning a *HANGOUT* to be held on Sunday 7th July, 2019. This will avail our people the opportunity to be better challenged to face the heat and see the brighter light at the end of the tunnel.

If you're interested in this Hangout, kindly contact 0.8.0.6.1.1.9.6.3.8.8 via WhatsApp.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Thank so much, standard chartered be telling me they can't do any other format
tolfa:
Same documents can be uploaded for question 1 bearing in mind that you show the necessary documents
For question 2, opt for bank letter in cic format showing average balance in the last 6 months(with this no need for bank statement). I guess the money has been there for over 6 months and not a gift, but if otherwise, reduce it to 3 months or less and use pdf compress website through google if there is still need for it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Good Morning House,

Has anyone used University of Toronto for Educational Assessment. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by zerozeroseven(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Good morning everyone. Please I have some questions to ask.

-I got my POF from my brother's business account and I am thinking of a way to state this in the Gift Deed. Also, is it advisable to add CAC documents to show ownership of the company?

- I intend investing the money in mutual funds (Stanbic). Please, does this have any negative effect and how can I go about it?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
stanzee:
Guys, I’m 8months post Aor, Ottawa Vo, stuck on Eligibility Met. Anyone else in this hard situation?

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

Hang in there, you will get your PPR soon. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
zerozeroseven:
Good morning everyone. Please I have some questions to ask.

-I got my POF from my brother's business account and I am thinking of a way to state this in the Gift Deed. Also, is it advisable to add CAC documents to show ownership of the company? you may decide to include it or not. the VO may or may not bother
- I intend investing the money in mutual funds (Stanbic). Please, does this have any negative effect and how can I go about it? yes you can invest it in mutual funds no biggie

Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.