Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051724 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magd: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
If your school isn't fast in responding to verification, ices will be better.
Toshine2:
Good day, my people. Please between WES and ICES which one will be more faster, considering the fact that WES will still verify the transcript from the school and I don't think ICES does that. I really need the fastest of the two. If you have recent experience from the two please help me make a choice.
Meanwhile, I am using my NECO result, who knows how to get the transcript without going to Minna
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by exclusvem: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you. I have replied

hayoakins:
I replied your mail yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
This Section 3 Listening for the Multiple choice questions is driving me crazy, Options Sentence too long to catch up, i can't underline on phone.
I need a tutor urgently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeluxePa: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shinningstar201:

Post your JD so that the NOC gurus can assist
VIO Officer!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AryaEgugu: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hello All,

I submitted my pool entry application yesterday and my current status has been stuck on "processing submission." This gives me cause for concern as most welcome to the pool letters are received within 24 hours.

Is this an issue someone else has encountered? please share your experience on how to go about resolving it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 55emem55: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you guys @DadR @Chicyclass
May we continue to wax stronger in this journey.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Arosam:
This Section 3 Listening for the Multiple choice questions is driving me crazy, Options Sentence too long to catch up, i can't underline on phone.
I need a tutor urgently
what exactly would a tutor do Open your ears grin . U need more practice. U will be fine

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
@ gbemlad

This Canada waka is not for the faint hearted and we are STRONG!

Get involved in something other than CIC.... that's what I'm doing and it helps (at least that's what I think).

All I know is that it MUST end in praise.

Now, our watch continues....

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by galibat(f): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good evening, what if the person got a gift from family (half of the pof), the money also depleted with the hope of refunding before submitting application for ITA....I hope it won’t raise any suspicion..

Can someone Do a gift deed from both ones parents ( mum and dad) signer together?

damzy88:
The part where they depleted it got me laughing. This hustle no easy I swear. They can always get another gift deed. LOE will always address any grey area. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hi

Try calling at exactly 12:50 pm, the wait time is shorter then.

Sashafiercediva:

i have tried though the wait time to get through is always too long. like 50minutes

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Joromi12:
what exactly would a tutor do Open your ears grin . U need more practice. U will be fine

I trust there are tips it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hi,

Please ignore.

Thank you.

TITILOLA88:
Hi

Try calling at exactly 12:50 pm, the wait time is shorter then.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
daks02:
sis, you're not alone, we clocked 8months last week. I've resigned to God o!

Yo, haven't seen you around here in a while. I may be mistaken but I think I remember your profile from immi tracker. Really speedy at the beginning, and the guys there were questioning the application. God dey, it'll be over soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2019
@bolded is not clear. Do you mean you would submit half of pof then refund later? I do not think it is acceptable if that's what you mean. POF from anyone with their signed letters would not raise suscipicion.
Q2: Yes, both can sign together
galibat:
Good evening, what if the person got a gift from family (half of the pof), the money also depleted with the hope of refunding before submitting application for ITA....I hope it won’t raise any suspicion..

Can someone Do a gift deed from both ones parents ( mum and dad) signer together?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Here's an excerpt from a tip regarding questions like that in part 7

"Practice writing out keys parts of the conversation as you hear them, especially for those academic and touring conversations (part 3 and 4). This will be so useful for answers that are synonyms of what was spoken. For instance, in part 3 of my exam, the supervisor told the student that her presentation was too sudden and the answer was Abrupt. She told the student that she was also too slow, too fast in her speaking and the answer was Irregular. Writing out that conversation helped me identify the synonyms as I rechecked. In those sections, where you have A, B, C options, You would waste a lot of time and lose concentration if you are looking for the answers while the conversation is on. Write out key words and points. Part 1 and sometimes part 2 are straightforward, no need to write all, just listen carefully. If you miss an answer, MOVE ON FAST, don't panic or think about it."

I hope it helps. Keep practicing, it will get better.

Arosam:
I need a tutor urgently

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2019
@Jennypharb1 and @daks02.

Hang on there. It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nwabuzorjuliet: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Topsmamen:

Not sure, but check 0114.

Okay I’ll check it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2019
galibat:

Very possible. A compelling LOE will address any issue. The elders can also drop their thoughts. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2019
You sound like this is your first attempt. How long have you prepared for? Up to a month or two? That exam is a humbler of the mighty. Few pass it once. I don't think you can be over-prepared for it especially writing and listening. Consider yourself fortunate to have 6 hours of free time devoted to it. Some of us here wish we had that time. Keep practicing. Better to study long and hard for it and pass it once, than rush into it and keep rewriting.

DavidHume:

I am already getting sick preparing. You know DAT stage u start dreaming of IELTS. Its taking my sanity

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wisdom77: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2019
chukwuemeka275:
Good day people, I'm just wondering... For the digital passport, where can I do them with out wahala and pay a fair price that won't burst my pocket too? Or do I just meet up with any photographer around.
Thanks

Your photographer can do it, nothing special.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2019
It's on page 1 https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/444#78112406

chukwuemeka275:
Good day people, I'm just wondering... For the digital passport, where can I do them with out wahala and pay a fair price that won't burst my pocket too? Or do I just meet up with any photographer around.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations!!! Minus 1 for waiting too long to tell us your story, the immediate thrill and excitement is reduced grin I score you 7/10.

All the best in Canada.

MaloryTowers:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Awww sis!!! Your PPR will come soon, don't worry. I am praying for you. It will come like a thief in the night, when you least expect and very very soon. Keep your hope strong. I look forward to meeting you too in Canny, when we would sit in a nice cafe sipping vanilla ice cocktails with saskatoon berry pie, reminiscing those NL rants over CIC matter back in the day grin grin cool

gbemlad:
Hello everyone, I have been a coded silent reader. But I am coming out of my silent mode. It's been 181 days since I submitted my application. I saw Jennypharb1 and titilola's post yesterday and that triggered me to comment. It hasn't been an easy ride at all, the days I wake up in the middle of the night and remember my NOC and job designation doesn't match well, the day I see people from recent aor sharing PPR stories, the days I have dreams of request letter sent to my mail. Infact I dread checking my profile because it has always been on submitted shortly after medicals was passed. Hmmm, I am ranting abi, my sincere apologies. I would like to commend the selfless people on this thread, this gives me hope that Nigeria can still be better. I love ifeoma77, the day she got her PPR, I silently danced and was elated as if it was mine. LadyMarshall, ure doing a great job, would like to meet this two angels when I get to canny. Please permit me to pm you titilola and Jennypharb1. And I would like to be added to December aor WhatsApp group. Happy Canada day people.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Only your masters

jaybros:
Can ices evaluate just my masters degree? UNIBEN MASTERS.
will they require my bsc as a prerequisite?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Do one and same person affidavit, explain all these in LOE too
pyruvateluv:
I have been bearing U**** right from birth, and my parents were separated ever since. It was till 2** that my father died that I realised its I**** and not U****. However, I didn't change the surname and have been using it till date. My step siblings bear I*****. First, will it be misrepresentation if I don't explain my real surname is i****? Secondly, will there be an issue if I add my sibling in the application with the right surname?

Please help fam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats! All the best in the rest of the process
55emem55:
Its not PPR, or ITA… it’s IELTS. Finally, it has been conquered.
Whoever thought the beginning of this new month would bring smiles to my face.

Special thank you to @d4eva who has been reviewing my essays since October 2018. I am so indebted to you. Thank you @adiepena for your reviews as well. And to everyone who shared one tip or another, y'all are the real MVPS.

NOW MY WATCH HAS ENDED.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Hold tight side sis, it's coming very soon. I am sure I will read your PPR story this month.

Jennypharb1:

My dear I'm still waiting, I thought they wanted to surprise me on my birthday in March when I saw a ghost update but ehn, the thing do me like film. Will clock 9months in a few days, my Edd is around the corner. grin But we don't gat no choice in the matter, Na them hold the knife and yam this time. God willing, it'll be right on time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ugomaxx: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2019
magd:
If your school isn't fast in responding to verification, ices will be better.
I believe ICES processing time has been increased to 20wks now, so it's difficult to see any good impetus for choosing them over WES, even accounting for verification and WAEC issues. This is a week past my initially designated 14 wks, yet they are still prevaricating. So knowing all these, it's still your call.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 2:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations....Enjoy your new home.

MaloryTowers:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2019
@jennypharb1 and @daks02

Dont worry dearies...Even if it should delay..It will never be late. The Eagle will land soon.

My shekere ladies are doing rehearsals for you already..we are unveiling soonestttt wink

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations!! May my country favour you!

PS: I love your username! I read all the books as a child and recently purchased the whole series including St Clairs! It's been a great read so far smiley

MaloryTowers:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:28am On Jul 02, 2019
@Stencil and @Adunnee...dont worry YOUR WATCH WILL SOON BE OVER... grin smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.