Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047352 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2019
RubyN7:
ALHAMDULILLAHI! ALHAMDULILLAHI!! ALHAMDULILLAHI!!!
Which of the favour of Allah will I deny? ABSOLUTELY NONE.

Congrats to you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2019
What a journey! Congratulations!

RubyN7:

Diary of a Favoured Emigrant…..Long post alert. Please ignore all typo errors.
Surprisingly, we saw a ghost update on Thursday morning and my birthday gift (PPR) arrived early same evening on the 10th of July………………..Trust me I cannot describe the feeling that comes with PPR (Golden mail) in words but I can say it is a great RELIEF.

This journey is not for the fainted heart, it requires a lot of patience and perseverance.
Thank GOD, may we never regret taking this bold step of relocating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2019
What documents were you given when you finalized the adoption? Sometimes the Ministry does a home study or something like that and it might be among the documents

I haven't done an adoption but I remember a PPR story of a lady who did: oluphilip2008. You can check if she is still active here and PM her

Scbhoviv:
So finally I got ADR from AVO. And as per the adoption we did, we were told to submit a child study from social welfare. Just want to ask for clarifications cos I don't understand. Plz anyone that has an idea should help me out. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2019
VERY URGENT PLS
Guys pls what is the best way to invest my POF funds?
1. Raw cash in the account
2. Treasurey Bill
3.fix deposit
Pls I need the response ASAP

Also, should I be worried that as the primary applicant, my wife account that contains our POF still carry’s her maiden name?
PLS SOMEONE ONE SHOLUD PLS ADVICE ME�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by RubyN7: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Amen thank you.
chicyclass:
Congratulations!
May Canada favour you and your family

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ugomaxx: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2019
#1 gives the least return out of the 3,I'd advise going for Mutual funds - Money market funds to be precise. Try Stanbic IBTC, they seem to be the obvious leader in this regard. As per the other concern, I think one & same person affidavit would suffice. Others can chime in tho.
Alosezele:

VERY URGENT PLS
2. Treasurey Bill
3.fix deposit

Also, should I be worried that as the primary applicant, my wife account that contains our POF still carry’s her maiden name?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Krakboi(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Good morning people! Trust we're doing great.
I have some requests:
1. The link to the Ontario group chat on WhatsApp or Telegram
2. Who's in London Ontario, has people there or is headed there... Mans needs info
3. It's been super difficult getting a temporary accommodation, we land in 3 weeks and even the Airbnb route is quite expensive. The regular apartments I've seen all require some sort of documentation and a referee so I guess we have to be physically there to sort that out. Who knows how I can get temporary accommodation for a family of four for like a week or two weeks tops in London Ontario

Thanks in advance guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Debsify:
Congrats
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shinningstar201: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Krakboi post=80217879]Good morning people! Trust we're doing great.
I have some requests:
1. The link to the Ontario group chat on WhatsApp or Telegram
2. Who's in London Ontario, has people there or is headed there... Mans needs info
3. It's been super difficult getting a temporary accommodation, we land in 3 weeks and even the Airbnb route is quite expensive. The regular apartments I've seen all require some sort of documentation and a referee so I guess we have to be physically there to sort that out. Who knows how I can get temporary accommodation for a family of four for like a week or two weeks tops in London Ontario
I
Thanks in

Congratulations. It’s better you ask your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/178#80198548

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2019
#1 always carries temptation to dip into the money if something happens. #2 and #3 means they're not as easy to access, but are still very liquid. Plus, they will earn interest for you. Check the rates that your bank offers.

If you are the PA, your wife should write a letter that you have full access to the funds.

Alosezele:

VERY URGENT PLS
2. Treasurey Bill
3.fix deposit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Inquisitive1993: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2019
can 2 sisters apply for express entry at the same time separately or one should wait for the other to apply first before the other.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Inquisitive1993:
can 2 sisters apply for express entry at the same time separately or one should wait for the other to apply first before the other.

Of course, they can apply separately. No time.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Anyi3(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Ramj:

Smiless no vex ehnnn

Je m'appelle Ramj

Classy response to quite a rude person. You try my guy.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2019
obynaDmob:
Good day

I made a promise that if I passed my ielts the first time I would reach out to a maximum of 10 persons struggling with ielts writing. My Overall score was 8.0. Writing 7.5. So if you know you want brutal honesty as regards your ielts writing.

Ps: it is totally free.
I need this please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Krakboi(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Thank you so much [quote author=Shinningstar201 post=80218571][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Holar0000: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations. It’s truly not a journey for the faint hearted!! May cannyland favour you!!!!

RubyN7:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Plenum:
How do we share the courier fee? Am asking because of the WES reference number which would be written on the document

quote author=Kendrix69 post=80153710]So I copied this from previous thread, it'll help anyone who wants to do it, also, we can link up to share the Courier Fee
Just quote or mention me
PS: Maybe link it on page 1 too
So, the process is pretty straight.
1. Get an affidavit @ #1,500 (there's a court @ Sabo).
2. Buy waec scratch card @ #1,500 (available @ waec office).
3. Have a minimum of 4 passport photographs (though 3 is what you really need).
4. Get two small brown envelopes (available @ waec @ #50).
5. Obtain the result confirmation form. Fill and pay waec verification fee (10,000).
6. Go with your receipt to the customer service section to pay courier charge (there are 2 options: DHL @ 11,500. UPS @ 9,000).

The process should take about 30-40mins.
We put our documents in two separate envelopes with wes reference number on each, then put those two into a bigger envelope, adreesed to WES...., anyone who thinks otherwise can correct me if I'm wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by RubyN7: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Amen,thank you
Holar0000:
Congratulations. It’s truly not a journey for the faint hearted!! May cannyland favour you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by RubyN7: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Thank you
Debsify:
Congrats to you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
455 score is still very possible the way this are going cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
RubyN7:

Diary of a Favoured Emigrant…..Long post.

This journey is not for the faint hearted, it requires a lot of patience and perseverance.

Congratulations to you family.

Truly the journey isn’t for the weak, you and your husband are a true inspirations of non quitters.
Find favor in your endeavors ahead and in our Maple leaf country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Inquisitive1993:

They are different people, so YES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello House,
For POF most of the funds are available in our microfinance bank can we use it like that or we must have our funds in normal conventional banks like Gtb.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Remicynt:
Hello House,
For POF most of the funds are available in our microfinance bank can we use it like that or we must have our funds in normal conventional banks like Gtb.

Do you have a statement of account from the Micro Finance Bank? That should suffice. Or is the fund invested in the Mfb FD or savings investment? Anyways it did suffice.

The elders in the house will shed more light.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
You must land into Canada before your medical expires, else you would have to re-do. Wait until you get ITA

jaybros:
Does medical reports expire? I am not getting in the pool till say September cos of eca. Can I do my medical now? Can I do mine in Lagos while my family (wife and daughter) do theirs in Abuja?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations!!! I am happy for you. Waiting for your full gist

damzy88:
It's PPR guys.

I still can't believe I will be a Canadian citizen in 3 years time. grin grin grin grin shocked cool kiss grin

AOR - Feb 19, 2019
MEP/BIL - April 8, 2019
PPR - July 12, 2019
Single Applicant
No ADR
Didn't order for GCMS note
VO - Ottawa
Marital Status - Single

What a journey of perseverance and patience! cry embarassed

Thanks to y'll and God bless. Full gist later grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thaiy:

Do you have a statement of account from the Micro Finance Bank? That should suffice. Or is the fund invested in the Mfb FD or savings investment? Anyways it did suffice.

The elders in the house will shed more light.

Yes we have statement and we can also get reference letter when the time comes.
Elders in d ouse plz Answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you wish yo writeBCS by September, you can self study and need the materials and past questions, you can send me a pm.

You can check my profile for my number too.

Remember registration ends this month

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Succes4sure: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello gabby...please I really need help with the correct number..sent you an email but I don't know
...please can you help correct it on here.. Thank you.

gabby18:

Mr kunle unilag transcript zero eight zero four three five seven 1384
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations!!! Your perseverance have paid off and it has ended in praise

I love your script. It was very easy to follow, detailed and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing

You score 9.6/10

All the best to you and your family in Canada

RubyN7:

Thank God and thanks to everyone who contributed in one way or the other.

Decision to Travel:

This journey is not for the faint hearted, it requires a lot of patience and perseverance.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by RubyN7: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hurray.....I got distinction �
Thank you.
ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!! Your perseverance have paid off and it has ended in praise

I love your script. It was very easy to follow, detailed and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing

You score 9.6/10

All the best to you and your family in Canada

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congrats dear.

May this zeal and seriousness fall upon my spouse too. Amen

[quote author=RubyN7 post=80212904]ALHAMDULILLAHI! ALHAMDULILLAHI!! ALHAMDULILLAHI!!!

Thank God and thanks to everyone who contributed in one way or the other.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.