Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049445 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
code7x:

1. Can it come from any body/relative? Like uncle, cousin etc...?
Absolutely.

2. After receiving the gift deed, do I have to wait to have it sit in my account for at least 6 months before applying?
Absolutely NOT. It can even sit in your account six minutes before applying.

As in do I still need the 6 months POF letter from bank?
Everyone needs the bank letter. Please check the CIC website to familiarize yourself with the process.

Click here for more information.

"Letter(s) must

be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
include your name
list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
include, for each current bank and investment account, the
account numbers
date each account was opened
current balance of each account
average balance for the past 6 months"

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kraits03: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good evening,

Quick question, for upfront medicals is there a document or form the hospital will give you after the tests?

What exactly are we supposed to upload on CIC website for upfront medicals?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
kraits03:

For upfront medicals is there a document or form the hospital will give you after the tests?
Yes

What exactly are we supposed to upload on CIC website for upfront medicals?
The document you get from the hospital.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by irocalot042: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hello House, Pls are there any HSE professionals here who have landed and have been able to get the CRSP designation or have gotten a job with Nigerian work experience/certificate? I really need some help on how to go about being certified in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by irocalot042: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hello House, Pls are there any HSE professionals here who have landed and have been able to get the CRSP designation or have gotten a job with Nigerian work experience/certificate? I really need some help on how to go about being certified in Canada. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by code7x: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stencil:

Absolutely.

Absolutely NOT. It can even sit in your account six minutes before applying.

Everyone needs the bank letter. Please check the CIC website to familiarize yourself with the process.

Click here for more information.

"Letter(s) must

be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
include your name
list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
include, for each current bank and investment account, the
account numbers
date each account was opened
current balance of each account
average balance for the past 6 months"

Many thanks for these detailed answers.

To be more practical, someone like me and many others in this group may hardly have balance of 200k sitting idle for a whole six months normally.

So if the bank POF letter shows average of 100k for the first 4 months and the gift deed of say 4million in the 5th month. Is this acceptable?

I ask this because I want to to know I can go ahead and enter the pool without having the required amount in the account yet. So after ITA, I will get the money and put in the account and wait for two months (since I have two months to submit my application).

I hope I'm not being too inquisitive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princesschuks: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
mulero23:
At 40 years, what do you plan to do abroad? I just hope you have well spelled out plans though. And to your question, definitely yes. You can get nominated through the provincial nomination programme.

How that one take concern you?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls elders in the house, I have some questions pls concerning my Wes verification.
1. Pls what’s the difference between doctorate degree confirmation and statement of result of doctorate degree and also doctorate degree transcript? Cos they don’t seem to knw at the pg sch
2. Is it possible for Wes not to receive my PhD and Masters statement of result, but saw my B.Sc certificates, when all of them were in the same envelop I sent to them?
Below was wat I saw in my profile. Although I knw I was supposed to verify only my PhD, but I learnt this after I had sent all.
Pls what do I do to rectify this cos I don’t wish to process verification for my Bsc alone wen they claim not to have seen statement of my other results. That would mean paying several times for courier. Pls I need advice on d fastest thing to do to complete this never ending process.
God bless u guys oo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princesschuks: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
GBSS:
Hello people of this house. Just to add my voice to the use of Sterling bank for making payment for this process. We used them today to pay for every every and the rate was 266 to 1 CAD. The lowest I have seen in recent times. I would advice anyone making payment soon to use them..

Let me go and reactivate my account in preparation of what's ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukky18: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
I think the statement of results or certificates(as the case may be) for both M.sc and PhD can be faxed to them. They have received transcripts from school. For the PhD confirmation, I don't know about that.

Alosezele:
Pls elders in the house, I have some questions pls concerning my Wes verification.
1. Pls what’s the difference between doctorate degree confirmation and statement of result of doctorate degree and also doctorate degree transcript? Cos they don’t seem to knw at the pg sch
2. Is it possible for Wes not to receive my PhD and Masters statement of result, but saw my B.Sc certificates, when all of them were in the same envelop I sent to them?
Below was wat I saw in my profile. Although I knw I was supposed to verify only my PhD, but I learnt this after I had sent all.
Pls what do I do to rectify this cos I don’t wish to process verification for my Bsc alone wen they claim not to have seen statement of my other results. That would mean paying several times for courier. Pls I need advice on d fastest thing to do to complete this never ending process.
God bless u guys oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Femiswagg(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good evening house,I want to upgrade my Wes.i already have my BSc verified.
I will be through with diploma in 2 months time.
If I want to upgrade my Wes Acc,would they ask me to submit my waec certificate?
Because i heard they ask for waec certificate now.
Thanks house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
32k for each paper, 35k for registration. There are 4 papers in total. [quote author=Funky123 post=81547055][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
It's advisable to add Kaplan Exam kit. You can Pm to get additional material.
Debsify:
Ok thanks for the response..my spouse is using Astranti; hope it'll be sufficient enough to study and pass the exams? Plus is Kaplan free?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
New Horizon, Ikeja. You can use numerous credible centers in Lagos as well.
DexterousOne:

You have done so well with the CIMA
Congrats nwanne
But let me ask tho

Which centre did you use in Lagos
Because I'm due to write soon too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Guys... please can I still travel after I’ve submitted my application before PPR. I would like to go on a short holiday around an Ecowas country. Is this fine and would this affect me in anyway, as per misrepresentation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't think you understand. You DO NOT have to have the money in your account for 6 months.
The six months CIC refers to is the average balance that your bank letter has to mention. Every bank letter has to mention this and the banks takes care of this.

code7x:

To be more practical, someone like me and many others in this group may hardly have balance of 200k sitting idle for a whole six months normally.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yes you can travel.

Happy holidays smiley

PLSHELEP:
Guys... please can I still travel after I’ve submitted my application before PPR. I would like to go on a short holiday around an Ecowas country. Is this fine and would this affect me in anyway, as per misrepresentation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jemappelle1: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hi everyone, please I have a question, I'm the legal guardian of my neice and I have sole custody. Can I include her in my application? Keep in my mind that her parents are still alive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DexterousOne(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cryptomania:
New Horizon, Ikeja. You can use numerous credible centers in Lagos as well.

Thank you

Were the question easy or difficult?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=bukky18 post=81606263]I think the statement of results or certificates(as the case may be) for both M.sc and PhD can be faxed to them. They have received transcripts from school. For the PhD confirmation, I don't know about that

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls house,
Can I send both my wife and also my documents to west in a single courier package to save cost and Wes would still be able to sort them out? Pls bear in mind that we have different Wes profile and number.
Pls how do I package it to be acceptable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kdamnhot: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
patakioy:
Guys, I got the Golden mail on Saturday morning

The Lord has been merciful unto me

congrats, please was it only 3.3m u used as pof?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by smslive2: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations
Jennypharb1:

I apologize for the long story, I sort of started keeping a diary in my PPR story to clear my head during the wait.

Cc. ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by smslive2: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations
orenishii:
And it's PPR finally!

It's been 10 months and a few weeks on this journey and forgive me that this news won't be so dramatic. It's been a long wait and am thankful that it's all over!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
code7x:

Many thanks for these detailed answers.

So if the bank POF letter shows average of 100k for the first 4 months and the gift deed of say 4million in the 5th month. Is this acceptable? Yes, it can even be in the 6th month

I ask this because I want to to know I can go ahead and enter the pool without having the required amount in the account yet. So after ITA, I will get the money and put in the account and wait for two months (since I have two months to submit my application). once the money is available with the deed letter you can submit

I hope I'm not being too inquisitive
To add to what oga stenc.l said if you convert it to fixed deposit, treasury bills or MF I don't think it's compulsory to submit SOA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by patakioy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kdamnhot:

congrats, please was it only 3.3m u used as pof?

Thanks. No, i submitted a statement with 4M. I used gift deed for the 3.3M because of lump sum deposit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by code7x: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stencil:
I don't think you understand. You DO NOT have to have the money in your account for 6 months.
The six months CIC refers to is the average balance that your bank letter has to mention. Every bank letter has to mention this and the banks takes care of this.

Oh I got it now. I actually thought the bank will state my balances for all the months, which got me concerned (cos me I no get personal money o). Thanks for the education

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jemidun: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Femiswagg:
Good evening house,I want to upgrade my Wes.i already have my BSc verified.
I will be through with diploma in 2 months time.
If I want to upgrade my Wes Acc,would they ask me to submit my waec certificate?
Because i heard they ask for waec certificate now.
Thanks house

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oolawepo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
patakioy:
Guys, I got the Golden mail on Saturday morning

The Lord has been merciful unto me
ITA: Feb 20
AOR: March 7
Bil: April 25
PPR: 24 August
NOC 0601
VO- Ottawa
Single
No ADR
Zero travel History

My journey started early November 2018. First IELTS was 5th of January 2019 (L8.5 R7 S7.5 W 6) Second IELTS on 17th of January 2019 (L 9, R 9, S 7.5, W7) I couldn’t dive into the pool as my ECA with WES didn’t come out until 19th February 2019. So, I enter pool on 19th and got ITA on 20th February 2019.

Medicals & PCC
I did my Medicals at IOM Ikeja. It was a hectic one because of the crowd. I got there 7 am and I was number 76. I guess the crowd was due to students doing their medicals too that period. I didn’t leave IOM until 4PM. PCC was very easy, I used Inspt Funke. I paid 4k.

POF
My POF was in my salary account( I was scared of using Mutual fund or TB). 3.3 Million was a gift deed from my elder sister with a notarized gift deed. Funny that I was worried that she now has a different surname as she is married.

Reference Letter
I got a reference letter from my HR in CIC format. I didn’t submit payslip or any other document.

POST AOR.
2 weeks after submitting my application, I read that I am suppose to include a copy of my MSC certificate. I only submitted WES and IELTS, I quickly raised CSE to submit my MSC. As if that wasn’t enough, I discovered a silly error I made while opening my Express entry account. I MISSPELT ONE OF MY NAME ( unbelievable right?). I wanted to withdraw my application and start afresh. Anyway I raised another CSE for correction of name. I was shock they obliged and corrected the name on my dash board.

Biometrics
Biometrics was on 25th of April at VFS Lekki

The Wait.
The wait was something else. I have never been that anxious all my life. I order GCMS note and received it on the 17th of July only Criminality and Medicals passed, Eligibility and Security not yet started. I call IRCC 5-6 times, the Last call was 14 August and status was eligibility and security still not started. I gave up after the last call that PPR is not coming anytime soon, only to receive the golden mail mid night 24-08-19.
Congrats bro. U did very well in IELTS which material did u read for it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
The bank stating your balance per month should still not matter.
Most people don't have the entire proof of funds sitting in their account (including the Officer(s) that would look at your case).
That is why there is an option to be gifted the money.

code7x:

Oh I got it now. I actually thought the bank will state my balances for all the months, which got me concerned (cos me I no get personal money o). Thanks for the education

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rennyvik: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Stencil:
The bank stating your balance per month should still not matter.
Most people don't have the entire proof of funds sitting in their account (including the Officer(s) that would look at your case).
That is why there is an option to be gifted the money.

Someone plz hlp. I am about getting into the pool and wes said my documents will be ready on the 23rd of September 2019. Should I proceed and apply or wait for the eca since I already know d date

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.