Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050492 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello house,
Can I send both my wife and also my documents to west in a single courier package to save cost and Wes would still be able to sort them out? Pls bear in mind that we have different Wes profile and number.
Pls how do I package them for it to be acceptable
PLS I NEED AN ANSWER ASAP�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dexla(f): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2019
My degree certificate isnt ready and I just read somewhere that degree certificates are one of the required documents post ITA. For WES, I used statement of result for my assessment. What can I use in lieu of certificate for my post ITA education documents

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Edited
As long as the documents being referred to by you here are NOT your transcripts, you can go ahead and package
both set of documents (WAEC/NECO results, Scratch Cards, SORs/Certificates) separately in two different envelopes with each bearing its own WES reference number. These two separate envelopes can now be enclosed in a bigger envelope and addressed to WES. Brother, they are reasonable enough to understand you are trying to 'save cost'.
PS: Not as if you totally can not do same for your transcripts if both of you finished from the same higher institution, there are however stricter rules to be adhered to while attempting same with transcripts.
All the best!

Alosezele:
Hello house,
Can I send both my wife and also my documents to west in a single courier package to save cost?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mimi1999: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Please guys, can I get help for Covenant university transcript? I am not in the West right now andits impossible to come down right now.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mimi1999: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2019
patakioy:
Guys, I got the Golden mail on Saturday morning

The Lord has been merciful unto me
ITA: Feb 20
AOR: March 7
Bil: April 25
PPR: 24 August

The Wait.
The wait was something else. I have never been that anxious all my life. I order GCMS note and received it on the 17th of July only Criminality and Medicals passed, Eligibility and Security not yet started. I call IRCC 5-6 times, the Last call was 14 August and status was eligibility and security still not started. I gave up after the last call that PPR is not coming anytime soon, only to receive the golden mail mid night 24-08-19.

Congratulations. Did you say you called them as at 14th of August? Does it mean i have been barred? Because I tried calling a few times and was told I could no longer communicate via Phone. Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rennyvik: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2019
rennyvik:

Someone plz hlp. I am about getting into the pool and wes said my documents will be ready on the 23rd of September 2019. Should I proceed and apply or wait for the eca since I already know d date
??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 2:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you grin
Purplestorm:
Learnt so much from this. Brilliant!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dumije01: 3:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello people,
I need opinions on how to deal with this. The case analyst's recommendation on my application is "Review required: Cannot verify employer". I used my NYSC work experience to apply but the school where I served is in a very remote part of the country and has no online presence and it appears that's why the case analyst has been unable to verify it. It's now almost one year since I submitted my appplication and my application has been stuck in eligibility assessment due to the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mobilipia(f): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Newmum0615:
Ifeoma77 & I say hi!!! kiss
newmum pls I need your help can we chat pls I was not able to pm you I don't know why pls can you get back to me ( sadiyfat@yahoo.com)zero seven zero three eight two three zero one six four. Thank you ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mobilipia(f): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Pls house I have a question is there anyone who successfully evaluated his degree certificates from Benin republic universities.pls I want to know the ECA authority used and the name of the school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Wait for your ECA to be out.

rennyvik:

Someone plz hlp. I am about getting into the pool and wes said my documents will be ready on the 23rd of September 2019. Should I proceed and apply or wait for the eca since I already know d date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2019
I wouldn't risk this for transcripts. If both of you went to different schools, how did the schools join together to send the transcript?

Alosezele:
Hello house,
Can I send both my wife and also my documents to west in a single courier package to save cost and Wes would still be able to sort them out? Pls bear in mind that we have different Wes profile and number.
Pls how do I package them for it to be acceptable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amoskitto: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2019
I am afraid you can't get into the pool until your ECA report comes out. Not to worry, the date is almost here bro.

rennyvik:

??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Mimi1999:
Please guys, can I get help for Covenant university transcript? I am not in the West right now andits impossible to come down right now.
Thanks.

Go through the alumni. I've processed my transcripts twice without stepping a foot in the school. services.alumni@covenantuniversity.edu.ng

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2019
rennyvik:

??
if you get ITA before that 23 date. Its misrepresentation. Your application will be rejected because on the ita date you had no eca

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amoskitto: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for this clarification.
I actually thought that a Bank statement was sufficient. So does this mean that what I need is a letter from the Bank and not the Bank statement? And do I need to get this for all my Bank accounts or just the one I need to demonstrate proof of funds?

Stencil:

Absolutely.

Absolutely NOT. It can even sit in your account six minutes before applying.

Everyone needs the bank letter. Please check the CIC website to familiarize yourself with the process.

Click here for more information.

"Letter(s) must

be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
include your name
list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
include, for each current bank and investment account, the
account numbers
date each account was opened
current balance of each account
average balance for the past 6 months"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
dumije01:
Hello people,
I need opinions on how to deal with this. The case analyst's recommendation on my application is "Review required: Cannot verify employer". I used my NYSC work experience to apply but the school where I served is in a very remote part of the country and has no online presence and it appears that's why the case analyst has been unable to verify it. It's now almost one year since I submitted my appplication and my application has been stuck in eligibility assessment due to the issue.
Do they verify the schools online?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
dexla:
My degree certificate isnt ready and I just read somewhere that degree certificates are one of the required documents post ITA. For WES, I used statement of result for my assessment. What can I use in lieu of certificate for my post ITA education documents
To the best of my knowledge, statement of result is acceptable
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
True that! I gave the transcript recommendation above based on the premise that they finished from the same school without reflecting it earlier. Post now modified to insert that clause.

amaya21:
I wouldn't risk this for transcripts. If both of you went to different schools, how did the schools join together to send the transcript?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Please check this link for more information about Proof of Funds.
Everything you need to know is on there.
CIC never requested Bank statements, people just include it, most times to answer questions before they are asked.
The Letter from the bank is very important.
Many have got PPR without bank statements, however, I suggest including it to help you sleep better at night.

amoskitto:
Thanks for this clarification.
I actually thought that a Bank statement was sufficient. So does this mean that what I need is a letter from the Bank and not the Bank statement? And do I need to get this for all my Bank accounts or just the one I need to demonstrate proof of funds?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2019
What are you saying? undecided There's no getting ITA without a ECA number, so it's not a question of IF. FYI, A Test Report Form (TRF) number, associated with IELTS results and ECA number are the two prerequisites for registering a profile, which precedes ITA.

Tina26:
if you get ITA before that 23 date. Its misrepresentation. Your application will be rejected because on the ita date you had no eca

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2019
bankyh1905:
What are you saying? undecided There's no getting ITA without a ECA number, so it's not a question of IF. FYI, A Test Report Form (TRF) number, associated with IELTS results and ECA number are the two prerequisites for registering a profile, which precedes ITA.

the eca number for wes is your reference code plus imm. So it can be created. But the dates will mean his application gets rejected later by the VO. Even the TRF can be created before getting the actual trf(for BC)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nov202011: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Dinma27:
If you wish yo writeBCS by September, you can self study and need the materials and past questions, you can send me a pm.

You can check my profile for my number too.

Remember registration ends this month

How can I get the material please. Against March, Let me start early shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2019
So, my POF is with one bank. However, I did transfers from my business account to that account, as well as from my salary account. My husband also transfers to it. Do I need the bank letter and statements for all those other banks? Or just the one where the POF is being kept? I'd rather not complicate things but then again I want to provide enough info.

Stencil:
Please check this link for more information about Proof of Funds.
Everything you need to know is on there.
CIC never requested Bank statements, people just include it, most times to answer questions before they are asked.
The Letter from the bank is very important.
Many have got PPR without bank statements, however, I suggest including it to help you sleep better at night.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2019
From your POF account.

amaya21:
So, my POF is with one bank. However, I did transfers from my business account to that account, as well as from my salary account. My husband also transfers to it. Do I need the bank letter and statements for all those other banks? Or just the one where the POF is being kept? I'd rather not complicate things but then again I want to provide enough info.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CHARMINGIJE: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Good morning guys
Pls as usual pls I need advice.

Pls what NOC code would this job duties fall under

-Manage task of developers
- Making sure developers stick to business logic
- continuous Test of the product (project management)
- Email template design
-Basic Admin duties
- Managing Junior Operations staff
- Manage the Facility (office)

Could it be 0213? Job title is Project Manager.
Thank you
@stencil @topsmamen @ladymarshal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dexla(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2019
olalekan9320:

To the best of my knowledge, statement of result is acceptable

Thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Please where can I notarize the gift deed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks!

Stencil:
From your POF account.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2019
ladymarshall:
The VO says you can't use equity or property to claim POF which is true. What kind of mutual funds is this? You need to read your mutual funds letter again and see the conditions. Perhaps the equity is the issue. Also did you use property for POF?

See, liquidate the cash before the end of today if possible, transfer to a savings account, print out the bank statement and raise a CSE appealing the decision before the end of this week. You need to act fast. The VO wants to be sure you can access your funds. Prove to him/her you have unfettered access to that money. Your case will be reopened and you will get PPR.

At this stage, questioning why the VO disapprove mutual funds is irrelevant. Damage control is important, infact tell the VO if he/she wants to see raw cash, you will kuku parcel it as proof to touch and feel it grin grin Going forward as a lesson to us all, if you have invested your funds in any kind of investible funds and VO has doubts you can access it, please liquidate and show your raw cash in a savings/current account.

Paragraph 7 also caught my eye, the VO evaluates eligibility from the time you get ITA as well as post-AOR.

I also got RR on my application and I suspect it is my POF as well (I used Stanbic Mutual Fund). Initially I thought it was cos I have a dollar fund but reading through this I am really really worried. My POF is currently over the minimum by at least 5000CAD.

I am a PNP candidate so this is all confusing. A friend who used ARM also got RR. I am waiting for my GCMS notes but I have raised a CSE which explained that my account has been active since 2012 with inflows and outflows. In 2018 I moved out most of the funds and decided to open a dollar fund. So the question about withdrawals and accessibility is quite confusing. The POF section of IRCC's website clearly says you can use short term financial instruments as POF. I will call IRCC this week and wait for my GCMS note. Will update the house of my findings.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
kkmny81:
And its PPR...................
After exactly 13 months of harrowing wait. The PPR is here...
I will be back to tell the story ...

For those who have any doubts about Pension used as POF. Pension is accepted, I used my Pension for 100% POF for family of 6
shocked shocked shocked shocked sir!!!!!!

this is what Nigeria is losing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.