Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049539 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fenix: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Good evening everyone!

Apologies if this has been answered already but so I really need to get my WAEC evaluated? I already have a Masters degree.

I have searched for the answer to this question but I am getting conflicting answers. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mobilipia(f): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Fenix:
Good evening everyone!

Apologies if this has been answered already but so I really need to get my WAEC evaluated? I already have a Masters degree.

I have searched for the answer to this question but I am getting conflicting answers. Thank you
if your masters is from Nigeria you must submit your WAEC too, if it's a foreign certificate no need of WAEC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Mobilipia:
Hello house.
Pls if you work in an organization for 3 years and go for studies that last 3yrs 6months and still come back to that same organization,pls how many reference letter will you submit? And how are you going to explain the 3 yrs Gap ?
Get one reference letter for the 3 years before you went to school, then the time you went to school is education (you graduated right? so you would have a certificate to show), then get a reference letter for the years after you graduated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mobilipia(f): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Jesusbabygirl:
Get one reference letter for the 3 years before you went to school, then the time you went to school is education (you graduated right? so you would have a certificate to show), then get a reference letter for the years after you graduated
ok, thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LaddyB1(f): 1:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Big Congrats to all who have gotten their PPR or passed one milestone or the other. Please I have a question, for someone who got a cancelled application because of police clearance what should I do?

Actually, what happened is that I got my Nigerian police clearance roughly about 3 months before leaving Nigeria and just got a message that my application was cancelled because of that. Now my question to the gurus here is so I start afresh (honestly I would much rather not, if there is a way around it) or do I source for a police officers number and get the fresh cert from Nigeria and send to cic. If I do this what are the chances that they will reopen my application. I have already lost 5 points now as I have just added age, so that brings my crs point down to 454. Please advice me accordingly and if it’s to get the police clearance from Nigeria does anyone have the officers number that was shared here on Naira land, for a known police officer that does this for applicants here. Thanks for your anticipated quick responses as am sitting on edge right now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ezegees(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Goodday Everyone. I really need some enquiries. I urgently need to escape from this country. I’m 24 years old. I want to go with EE. I read that BCs IT program tends to boosts an applicants score. I calculated my CRS score with some imaginary score In IELTS and got 479.

Now my question- I want to apply for the BCs which exam is due for next year March. Should I wait for the exam result before evaluating my results through WES or can I evaluate and add additional certificates later? Is there an additional cost if I evaluate at different times. I really want to hasten the whole process hence I need a clear guide on the best available shortcut.

I want to run this process without an agent to minimize costs. Can I join any active WhatsApp group(08131109313-My number)

Thanks in anticipation

Sincerely

Tochukwu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sayveetwice: 3:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning good people.
I got schedule A today.

Says it must bear an original signature. That means I must sign it with pen.

How is it done?

Do I print, sign and scan it back to them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Drahl:
Brothers and sisters,I have finally been liberated from the clutches of IELTS ooooo.I know that it is neither ITA nor PPR,but I just have to share this story to encourage others in this IELTS quagmire.
NOV1 2018 BC- L7.5 R9 S7.5 W6.5
DEC15 2018 BC- L6.5 R9 S7 W7
JAN19 2019 BC- L8 R9 S7.5 W6.5(EOR Unchanged 15k waka)
MAY 11 2019 MOD- L8.5 R9 S7 W6.5(EOR Unchanged 46,214k waka)
JULY 27 2019 BC- L8.5 R9 S8 W 6.5(Requested for a remark)
AUG 17 2019 BC- L8 R8 S6.5 W7(this result made me to start believing that village people actually exists)

At this point, I knew I needed help in writing.I had to contact Johnnybravo..I told him that I wanted to unlearn and re-learn writing.That guy is very good and thorough..he can scrutinize..we booked 2weeks session..everyday I would write an essay and he would review it..I started seeing why I was stuck on 6.5..He would review it word for word and give me appropriate synonyms to replace the ones I had written.on one occasion,he told me to use the word 'rationale' to replace 'reasons'.. I said ok..and he says spell it for me..I didnt want to tell him that I had a doctorate degree in engineering analysis and that spelling error is not the reason why I am stuck on 6.5(lol)..he probably thought I would spell it as 'rational'.I am indeed grateful to johnnybravo(we actually attended uniben together{my hall 3 guy}) ..God bless you and I pray your PPR arrives very very soon.
I booked 27 july and still got 6.5 in writing despite Johnnybravo's review...I say na lie..I nor gree..results were released on 9th august..I ordered a remark and booked another test for august 17th,results were released on 30th and I got 7 in writing but (6.5 in speaking)..How on earth can i score 6.5 in speaking?As I was lamenting on my speaking scores,I got a mail that the remark for July 27 was out.I was in Ikoyi today to collect the test report and behold my writing had increased to a 7.0..I almost sublimed..so i stand with:
L8.5 R9 S8 W7..
I’m just seeing your post. I’m glad that you made it. It feels good seeing people’s efforts pay off. Your hard work really paid, and thanks for mentioning me in your story.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ezegees(m): 3:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Please I really need an advice on this.
Ezegees:
Goodday Everyone. I really need some enquiries. I urgently need to escape from this country. I’m 24 years old. I want to go with EE. I read that BCs IT program tends to boosts an applicants score. I calculated my CRS score with some imaginary score In IELTS and got 479.

Now my question- I want to apply for the BCs which exam is due for next year March. Should I wait for the exam result before evaluating my results through WES or can I evaluate and add additional certificates later? Is there an additional cost if I evaluate at different times. I really want to hasten the whole process hence I need a clear guide on the best available shortcut.

I want to run this process without an agent to minimize costs. Can I join any active WhatsApp group(08131109313-My number)

Thanks in anticipation

Sincerely

Tochukwu

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2019
sayveetwice:
Good morning good people.
I got schedule A today.

Says it must bear an original signature. That means I must sign it with pen.

How is it done?

Do I print, sign and scan it back to them?

Yes. Fill online, print, sign and scan back either through a web form or MyCIC account if there is a placeholder for it.

Good luck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 4:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Comoteye:
LSRW ( 8,7.5,7,7) , MSc( Awaiting ECA) , More than 3 yrs work experience with an expected CRS score of 445. Any hope of securing ITA this year?

Congratulations on your result.

To your question on securing ITA this year. Maybe, maybe not. No one here can give a definite answer. Depending on your noc though, you may get a nomination from any of the provinces.

Just aside, there is a possibility of getting additional 9 points if you max out on ielts, which would take your CRS to 454... that's something closer than your present score. Perhaps you should consider writing ielts again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ezegees(m): 5:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Someone should please help me even with WhatsApp group details too.
Ezegees:
Please I really need an advice on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Villagegirl: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Ezegees:
Someone should please help me even with WhatsApp group details too.

There is no "whatsapp group". Go to page 1 and read like you've never done before. Spend time on Google. Read CIC website, read about people's experiences on Quora, facebook and Canadavisa forum. Watch videos on YouTube.

Ask questions here for things you don't understand.

If at the end you still don't understand, start again.

I just saved you part of your POF, you're welcome.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2019
LaddyB1:
Big Congrats to all who have gotten their PPR or passed one milestone or the other. Please I have a question, for someone who for applicants here. Thanks for your anticipated quick responses as am sitting on edge right now.
this is sad . Inspector Moshood +234 803 474 7802. People should always ask in grey areas like this and stop taking these dangerous risks. Try and see if can be reopen but it looks unlikely cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house.

I'm confused about the below questions, I know the first one applies to visa refusal of any kind. Does the second question apply to only those who have been removed from a country or sent back by immigration upon arrival? The reason I ask is that I figure my reasons if I choose YES for the first question will also be the same for the second

kindly advice

Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ezegees(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2019

Thanks in anticipation

Sincerely

Tochukwu
Villagegirl:

There is no "whatsapp group". Go to page 1 and read like you've never done before. Spend time on Google. Read CIC website, read about people's experiences on Quora, facebook and Canadavisa forum. Watch videos on YouTube.

Ask questions here for things you don't understand.

If at the end you still don't understand, start again.

I just saved you part of your POF, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ezegees(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2019
What I’m saying is that- I want to start WES evaluation pending Bcs exam by March. Can my Wes be updated by then. Would there be an additional cost

Sincerely
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Jesusbabygirl:
Helo what about in a situation one worked in an organisation the same year she finished studies ( Started the work before graduation )and after graduation, left to go for NYSC and after that, came back to the organisation..will the person be needing two refrence letters from the same organisation? or one letter showing both years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Nenyezz:
Helo what about in a situation one worked in an organisation the same year she finished studies ( Started the work before graduation )and after graduation, left to go for NYSC and after that, came back to the organisation..will the person be needing two refrence letters from the same organisation? or one letter showing both years.
there is nothing complex here. Nenye has been a staff of xyz limited since june 30 2018. She also worked for us between june 30 2017 to january 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Tina26:
there is nothing complex here. Nenye has been a staff of xyz limited since june 30 2018. She also worked for us between june 30 2017 to january 2018.
Thanks dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Ezegees:
What I’m saying is that- I want to start WES evaluation pending Bcs exam by March. Can my Wes be updated by then. Would there be an additional cost

Sincerely
100 cad to upgrade

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Happy ITA day

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sayveetwice: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks Chief. One more question.

One more questions house, am I the only one that needs to fill schedule A? Or both my spouse and I?

In the upload section, the place holder that was opened was under my name and not hers.

In the request letter, only my UCI (new) was specified and not hers.

LecturerIFE:

Yes. Fill online, print, sign and scan back either through a web form or MyCIC account if there is a placeholder for it.

Good luck

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tawa89(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Hey guys, I have a quick question and i would be grateful if anyone here can help me out, my cousin is getting married and he wants to send me an invitation to come for the wedding in November, what are my chances of getting a visa? What documents do i need to prep? He's Canadian by the way. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Morning e-fam, please i have a question for a friend whom have given an answer according to my knowledge. His not convinced enough so I want your inputs so as to clarify the point I made.

Now my question:
He had nysc experience that had online presence, he has 3years plus with another company that has no online presence. He has appointment letter and can also provide a salary account that shows his wages.

He said someone told him he cant use a work experience that has no online presence. I told him its a false information. Have seen people here who have gotten PPR with work experience that has no online presence. Please can he use the 3years experience with no online presence? I will screenshot your inputs so as to clear his doubts and fears of a possible rejection. Sorry for the long post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jamescom(f): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2019
Hi, am new here if I want to verify my neco certificate, will date of birth appear on it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Eraytee:
Morning e-fam, please i have a question for a friend whom have given an answer according to my I will screenshot your inputs so as to clear his doubts and fears of a possible rejection. Sorry for the long post.
false info. The bank statements showing his salary inflows gives more credibility to his claim. Good to go. Tell him to stop asking that person for info again abeg. Awon alakoba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2019
jamescom:
Hi, am new here if I want to verify my neco certificate, will date of birth appear on it.
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Please Help:

Hello Gurus in the house.

I'm confused about the below questions, I know the first one applies to visa refusal of any kind. Does the second question apply to only those who have been removed from a country or sent back by immigration upon arrival? The reason I ask is that I figure my reasons if I choose YES for the first question will also be the same for the second

kindly advice

Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MISSPET: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Most institutions will charge you a few for the transcript and an additional for mailing. The cost of mailing depends on whether you use NIPOST or registered mail

Efeosa5:
Hi Everyone,
I'm just curious and equally upset. I have a course mate in my school who works in the transcript office and I paid for the transcript through him, it has finally gone to them and they sent me an email saying they have sent a verification to the school, I called the guy to help me on that and he said it's a further 5k !!!
I'm just curious cos I really do hate being cheated. For others who have passed through this stage , is there a fee for verification? He said the payment is to the school but I don't believe it!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Ah. If you have left a country you lived in previously, the PCC should always be dated after the last date you left! Contact Inspector Moshood o.

LaddyB1:
Big Congrats to all who have gotten their PPR or passed one milestone or the other. Please I have a question, for someone who got a cancelled application because of police clearance what should I do?

Actually, what happened is that I got my Nigerian police clearance roughly about 3 months before leaving Nigeria and just got a message that my application was cancelled because of that. Now my question to the gurus here is so I start afresh (honestly I would much rather not, if there is a way around it) or do I source for a police officers number and get the fresh cert from Nigeria and send to cic. If I do this what are the chances that they will reopen my application. I have already lost 5 points now as I have just added age, so that brings my crs point down to 454. Please advice me accordingly and if it’s to get the police clearance from Nigeria does anyone have the officers number that was shared here on Naira land, for a known police officer that does this for applicants here. Thanks for your anticipated quick responses as am sitting on edge right now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2019
May CRS drop below 450 today, Amen

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.