Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049424 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nasachuky(f): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Tina26 post=81898585]nawa. So what was the actual reason for refusal

I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) 25 (1) (d) because you have
not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you declared work experience with University of
Uyo (National Youth Service Corps) was remunerated as a Teaching assistant declared NOC4012.
Therefore, your claim of having acquired foreign work experience in Nigeria under NOC4012 from
University of Uyo (National Youth Service Corps) cannot be considered.
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest
ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry
Comprehensive Ranking System.
As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teesquad007: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning,
Please i need your advise,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teesquad007: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning,
Please i need your advise, I asked yesterday but still got no response. I need to urgently need to write my IELTS as my passport will expire on the 29th of this month and i want to schedule 28th for my exam.My question now is, will i be able to do my speaking before the due date if am going for paperbase or i should opt for Cbt hoping that i will do all aspect on the same day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
sayveetwice:
Thanks Chief. One more question.

One more questions house, am I the only one that needs to fill schedule A? Or both my spouse and I?

In the upload section, the place holder that was opened was under my name and not hers.

In the request letter, only my UCI (new) was specified and not hers.

I think you should submit the form for yourself only.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2019
I think you should you contact the testing organization, it's in the best position to make clarifications

teesquad007:
Good morning,
Please i need your advise, I asked yesterday but still got no response. I need to urgently need to write my IELTS as my passport will expire on the 29th of this month and i want to schedule 28th for my exam.My question now is, will i be able to do my speaking before the due date if am going for paperbase or i should opt for Cbt hoping that i will do all aspect on the same day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Blaw70: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning house, pls i need a contact that can help with oou transcript and urgently. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house.

I'm confused about the below questions, I know the first one applies to visa refusal of any kind. Does the second question apply to only those who have been removed from a country or sent back by immigration upon arrival? The reason I ask is that I figure my reasons if I choose YES for the first question will also be the same for the second

kindly advice

Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Guest911: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2019
teesquad007:
Good morning,
my advice is to renew your passport seriously.
Well because after your ielts you would need your passport number which would then be different from the one you renewed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jamescom(f): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello, does date if birth appear in NECO verification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
pandora1:
Hello Gurus in the house.

I'm confused about the below questions, I know the first one applies to visa refusal of any kind. Does the second question apply to only those who have been removed from a country or sent back by immigration upon arrival? The reason I ask is that I figure my reasons if I choose YES for the first question will also be the same for the second

kindly advice

Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

That's correct. Answer YES to both questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2019
emwizzle:
GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE I NEED A STRIGHT FORWARD ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.

HERE'S MY CURRENT STANDING BEFORE I ASK MY QUESTION!!!

1. I HAVE BOTH WAEC AND NECO RESULTS COMPLETE
2. MY REAL DOB IS OCTOBER 19. WAEC WROTE OCTOBER 18. THE YEAR IS CORRECT.
3. I WANT TO DO MY ECA WITH WES AND I WOULD LOVE TO SUBMIT MY WAEC RESULTS
4. I'M SCARED THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN DATE MIGHT CAUSE ME WAHALA IN THE FUTURE
5. I AM CONSIDERING USING NECO INSTEAD.

QUESTION:
1. HAS ANYONE WITH SIMILAR ISSUE SUCCESSFULLY DONE ECA WITH WES?
2. IF YES, WHAT DID YOU DO?
3. IF YOU THINK IT WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE SINCE ITS JUST A DAY DIFFERENCE, PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
4. IF YOU THINK IT WILL CAUSE ME ISSUES LATER AND U SUGGEST I GO WITH NECO, KINDLY SHARE THE NECO PROCESS WITH ME OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE THAT CAN DO IT FOR ME AT A FEE.

THANK YOU ALL. GOD BLESS!!!

Use your NECO. They dont send DoB to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2019
LecturerIFE:

That's correct. Answer YES to both questions.

thanks for responding. Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks a lot bro for this assertion, have introduced him to this thread and told him about the credibility of information shared here. God bless you. Is there a need for him to include LOE about the online issue?

ednut1:
false info. The bank statements showing his salary inflows gives more credibility to his claim. Good to go. Tell him to stop asking that person for info again abeg. Awon alakoba

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Wehinmi: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Amen oooooo
[quote author=vllar post=81906932]May CRS drop below 450 today, Amen[/quote

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nasachuky(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Nasachuky:
Please I'm asking for a friend.

Her application was refused on the 30th of Aug, she used NYSC as work experience and attached only the payment that was made by the school where she did her primary assignment stating that she was paid 60k for accommodation and 5k monthly for transport. She mailed the visa office (Ottawa) to reconsider her application. She uploaded the nysc allowee account and posting letter. Please is there anything else she can do so that her application can be reopened again? Thank you.

Please help!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello House... On this issue of online presence. I work in a school and we only have a Facebook account does that suffice for online presence.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Remicynt:
Hello House... On this issue of online presence. I work in a school and we only have a Facebook account does that suffice for online presence.
there is no online issue

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majestic8855: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Nasachuky:

Please help!!!

Did she submit a reference letter with the school letter head and with the details required by CIC per their instruction.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Yes, the fb account will have some info about the school
Remicynt:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Eraytee:
Thanks a lot bro for this assertion, have introduced him to this thread and told him about the credibility of information shared here. God bless you. Is there a need for him to include LOE about the online issue?

no. That's the vo's job not his .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
jamescom:
Hello, does date if birth appear in NECO verification
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MumofTwins2017: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Nasachuky post=81907378][/quote]
Hmm this is serious. Did she submit bank statements showing payment from either the school or NYSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nasachuky:

Please help!!!

Reference letter in IRCC format
Posting letter
Bank statement highlighting salary deposit
Payslip (if available) or salary cert.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eobot2000(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Contact sent, Please check your PM.

Chals2584:
i applied for my transcript sometime in 2010. i would really appreciate it if you can help with a contact you recently worked with. thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mizdiplomat: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
My ielts story
I wrote with Bc 1st june 2019, it was during my worrying phase i discovered this thread. I went thru the pages like a bible and i knew i was going to hv to rewrite the exam again.

I saved some tips from people like ladymarshal and i also saved Johnnybravo contact.
My result came out and i had
L 7.5
R 7
W 5.5
S 7.5
Immediately i contacted Johnnybravo for tutoring and i got ielts writing materials especially the one from idp.

I attempted the exam for a second time 17th August 2019
My result
L 8
R 9
W 7
S 7
I ought to get more than 7 in speaking but i will let it go.
I just want to thank God. I am amazed by the improvment and a thank you to Johnnybravo

Exam Tip (other peoples tips helped me and this could help someone out there)
Don’t be in a hurry to write the exam, ensure you do a proper research.

Listening
Concentration and practice is key
Another tip i used during the exam was i was cancelling out each sentence as i heard dem from the tape that way you don’t miss anything.

Reading (to me it’s the simplest)
The answer is always in the passage, you don’t need to think. Always locate the question in the passage for all type of question.

Speaking
Talk talk talk like ladymarshal said be a talkactive
Paraphase and use synonyms.

Writing
Structure and complex sentence
Get a tutor it wldnt cost you anything, infact it will save you dashing mod or Bc additional money.
Cc Johnnybravo wink

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jimiaries: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
blissnenye:
Wow!!! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. I remember the night we were up till 12 midnight! It has really been worth it. I give God all the glory. It has finally ended in praise. Wish you a speedy PPR!

Hi, @blissnenye. I sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Villagegirl:

There is no "whatsapp group". Go to page 1 and read like you've never done before. Spend time on Google. Read CIC website, read about people's experiences on Quora, facebook and Canadavisa forum. Watch videos on YouTube.

Ask questions here for things you don't understand.

If at the end you still don't understand, start again.
I just saved you part of your POF, you're welcome.

Lol at your response, especially the last bolded. To be frank, you'll make a very good lecturer! You're so on point..

*Applaudissement*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Drahl(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Mizdiplomat post=81912052]My ielts story
I attempted the exam for a second time 17th August 2019
My result
L 8
R 9
W 7
S 7
I ought to get more than 7 in speaking but i will let it go.
I just want to thank God. I am amazed by the improvment and a thank you to Johnnybravo

Nice result..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by fadeofresh(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please has anyone done medicals at IOM Lagos recently, what's their price and procedure.
Also help with an email address if they have any?
I tried calling their numbers today but there was no response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Drahl post=81912609][/quote]

Awesome Congratulations! I took mine for the third time on the same day as you. L8.5 S8.5 R9.0 W7.0
God has been incredibly faithful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Nasachuky post=81907378][/quote]

I wanted to ghost it out for a while but this brought me out of ghost mode. I no dey like hear rejection for ear. From the little excerpts that you gave us on the VOs basis for rejection it was clear the major issue the VO had was not with the experience itself but with the renumeration. S/he clearly should have somehow stated govt's 19,800 in addition to the 60k housing allowance and 60k transport allowance initially because I guess the VO saw those as allowances and did not accept these sums as salary payment which is a mandatory prerequisite for work experience.
Now to damage control, the uploading of posting letter which in this case doesn't seem to be the problem and salary deposit of 19800, which was not initially stated in the application, without a clear explanation to the VO who if the file is reopened will still be the one to re review might not be of much help.
So a heartfelt LOE which should include ommision of Federal government's 19800 monthly payment somewhere in it, an updated reference letter which should now include the 19800 per month in addition to the other previously stated allowances from the school and documents @COPR have highlighted should very well work.
Note that his or her job is to sway the mind of this same VO to reconsider positively and only a well explained LOE with accompanying evidences can do this.
I know @ladymarshall and others will also weigh in on this soonest.
I wish him/her all the best! We will hear good news soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.