Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049548 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
[Hi Btari....it seems we wrote at the same centre (Benin), Congratulations! Please I have a quick question, did the secondary applicant's work experience details and NOC code get filled in on your profile? There's a separate section for my husband who's the SA and I had to input his details. I came across someone today who said that I'm not supposed to put his work experience, since it's not adding to our CRS score....and that it would only cause us to submit additional reference letter from his place of work. Please I need good advice guys.]

Hello guys, good evening
I have been a member of the silent readers association for a while now but something happened today and I decided to share to be an inspiration to someone else.
I was reading through this thread this morning and saw this post by @populargingo on MOD DIP IELTS remarking.
My 1st attempt on IELTS was LRWS 7.5, 6.5, 7, 7.5 (BC) 29 June. I didn't bother remarking.
My 2nd attempt was LRWS 8.5, 7, 7, 6.5 (MOD) 1st Aug
Hubby insisted we process EOR immediately for the speaking component onlyand we did on the 14th of August (same day we saw the results).
After about a week I got an email that my EOR request has been uploaded to the EOR team.
On seeing @populargingo post on EOR this morning, I figured I missed the part where I was supposed to send a follow up mail to IDP Australia and copy IDP Nigeria and I did that without wasting another minute. In an hour
IDP Nigeria emailed me that they would escalate my request, in about 3hours IDP Australia emailed me that my request had been received, processed and completed and sent to my test centre. I became anxious as to why I haven't heard from my test centre but I decided to wait till tomorrow before I contact them again.
I couldn't contain my joy when I checked my mail at about 5:30pm today and saw an email informing me to fill out an attached form for my refund. I immediately checked online and my results came out as LRWS 8.5, 7, 7, 7.5.
The essence of this post is to inspire someone, don't hesitate to go for re-evaluation if you are sure of yourself
A big thank you to everyone on this thread for their immense contribution. You really don't know what you do for us.

[

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fenvictory: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Amen!
adanac13:
And may your testimony continue grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blissnenye: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
I haven't received your message in my email yet. Will respond as soon as it comes in.

Jimiaries:

Hi, @blissnenye. I sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nasachuky(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
COPR:

Reference letter in IRCC format
Posting letter
Bank statement highlighting salary deposit
Payslip (if available) or salary cert.

Her salary was not stated in her reference letter. I think that was the reason for the refusal. Please can she ask for another reference letter from the employer?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ThowLou(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good Afternoon House, please does anyhow have a reliable contact in Unilag that can assist with transcript procedure and process after applying online. Please assist. God bless as you oblige.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
All the best to ITA expectants today. For those trying to reach me for Writing assistance, my email has has been acting funny, and so I may not be able to read your messages for now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lobatan!!! Thanks a lot for your clarification.

ednut1:
no. That's the vo's job not his .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mikkyshow(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good day!!!
Please, for those who have used Gift Deed as POF, kindly help me with genuine response.
I have someone ready to help me with money for my POF and its Gift Deed that I want to use. How long should the money be left in my account after printing out the bank statement?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Btari: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hi @ Hephzibah2018
I actually wrote in port harcourt and I am yet to fill out my EE profile. Expecting my evaluation soon.
I guess someone with more experience will be able to put us through.

[quote author=Hephzibah2018 post=81913564][Hi Btari....it seems we wrote at the same centre (Benin), Congratulations! Please I have a quick question, did the secondary applicant's work experience details and NOC code get filled in on your profile? There's a separate section for my husband who's the SA and I had to input his details. I came across someone today who said that I'm not supposed to put his work experience, since it's not adding to our CRS score....and that it would only cause us to submit additional reference letter from his place of work. Please I need good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
It should be in your account all through your application period. You can fix the money or invest it in mutual funds.

mikkyshow:
Good day!!!
Please, for those who have used Gift Deed as POF, kindly help me with genuine response.
I have someone ready to help me with money for my POF and its Gift Deed that I want to use. How long should the money be left in my account after printing out the bank statement?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
If you are pre ITA you can delete your husband's work experience to avoid getting a reference and other proof from his work. It doesn't add any points.

Hephzibah2018:
[Hi Btari....it seems we wrote at the same centre (Benin), Congratulations! Please I have a quick question, did the secondary applicant's work experience details and NOC code get filled in on your profile? There's a separate section for my husband who's the SA and I had to input his details. I came across someone today who said that I'm not supposed to put his work experience, since it's not adding to our CRS score....and that it would only cause us to submit additional reference letter from his place of work. Please I need good advice guys.]

[
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blissnenye: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
I've replied your pm @Jimiaries!

Jimiaries:

Hi, @blissnenye. I sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Wehinmi: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
463 guys... embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by logophilia: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
463!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lukina4real: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
This thing is going high na. Why 463 again.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
463... Patiently waiting for my ITA. The real work begins!

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congratulations to you and other ITA clinchers!

High scoring candidates won't let minimum CRS reduce. shocked

kingkhalil:
463... Patiently waiting for my ITA. The real work begins!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obviously(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
463 cry[color=#990000][/color]

Hope dashed again. Lord , pls help me to hold on.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yes, you can get a gift deed from your Mother in law.

Damdad:
please can my mother in law send the pof money directly to me or she has to send it to my husband first (her son ). I am the PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hi there, Could you please edit this post.
Thanks!

majamisile:

Wait for input from Senior thread people too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
obviously:
463 cry[color=#990000][/color]

Hope dashed again. Lord , pls help me to hold on.

I've just checked google....I'm not getting any info on this draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obviously(f): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

I've just checked google....I'm not getting any info on this draw.
why not check CIC website. its there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Damdad(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stencil:
Hi there,
Kindly delete your post. The OP clearly states that they'd edit the post due to the sensitive nature of it. Quoting it makes it impossible for that information to be erased.

Thank you smiley
okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
How long before ITA drops? Being checking my email and refreshing lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
kingkhalil:

cc Ifeoma77, Topsmamen

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ifeoma77 (2) : Topsmamen (0) grin

Adunnee:

cc Ifeoma77, Topsmamen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladywinterfell: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
kingkhalil:

#ifYouKnowYouKnow cool

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.