Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047382 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 2:26pm On May 15, 2019
Hian angry
Wetin happen? It is well ooo..

ladymarshall:
To usher in my first 100 days as a professorial grading officer (PPR scripts) grin, I have decided to make the marking scheme more transparent. I know some of you might wonder "

Take all the time you need to decide and think about it, don't rush, we have time. Part 8 has only begun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2019
yinkeys:

Lagos
Saskatchewan or British Columbia
Thanks for replying
price could be as low as 280k use skyscanner.net . depends on the date you intend to depart.
@zara01
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2019
@joo2018 raphrulz ifeoma77. please do i have to scan the thumbprint sheet of PCC? because i scanned only the pink copy as seen here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 15, 2019
iaatmguy:
@joo2018 raphrulz ifeoma77. please do i have to scan the thumbprint sheet of PCC? because i scanned only the pink copy as seen here.

Not mandatory you scan it but you should if it will afford you a good night sleep and rest of mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 2:37pm On May 15, 2019
Belladrews101:
Thank you.

Will I need the original UKK PCC to be couriered to me or a soft copy will suffice?

You're welcome. For faster delivery, input a friend's or relative's address in the UK as the delivery address when filling the form. The person can then scan and send to you via email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LaVieCestBonBon: 2:45pm On May 15, 2019
I hail my country Nigeria.... imagine I applied for a new passport at the beginning of part 7, now we are in part 8....still don't have it.

My journey has not started and wahala don start.... This would be a fun ride I believe.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 2:50pm On May 15, 2019
It's part 8 oooooo, i will surely testify in this part.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Blooit004: 2:59pm On May 15, 2019
By God's grace, I will share my testimony in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FaskRolce: 2:59pm On May 15, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Q-life confirmed that women on Red Alert can still go ahead now and do full medical. We called to reschedule but they said we can now go ahead to do it.
Wow! That's some great news. I'm so relieved. Now I can take my leave
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 2:59pm On May 15, 2019
Which stage are you?

Elektra008:
Good day house, 8 pages gone already , phew! Pls can I upload my notification of result for my MBA? Our convocation is in December and that is when certificate will be ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 3:01pm On May 15, 2019
I believe you have already submitted, right? People have gotten PPR with only the certificate itself.

iaatmguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2019
DonTee07:

Not mandatory you scan it but you should if it will afford you a good night sleep and rest of mind.
me i am sleeping ooo
Thanks, i just want to err on the side of caution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 3:04pm On May 15, 2019
jjohndoe83:
That I shall succeed is as sure as God regins! I welcome myself to this part.

In other news, my profound apologies to everyone whose essay is pending with me. I am busy getting married (its all part of this Canada waka) this period (tomorrow actually). I'll return in full force very soon.

Congratulations bro. best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chigrad: 3:15pm On May 15, 2019
Thank you
Zara01:
Yes, WAEC is to send your result to WES for accreditation. Go to the WAEC office in Yaba to begin, total fee is within N30000 plus courier charge.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LaVieCestBonBon: 3:17pm On May 15, 2019
Who understands today's ITA of 33something

Afterthought....it is for skilled TRADES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Geetaybeks: 3:17pm On May 15, 2019
Please can we add the names of those that do WAEC/NECO verification to page 1. Thanks

cc. justwise,ladymarshall,ifeoma77
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2019
joo2018:
I believe you have already submitted, right? People have gotten PPR with only the certificate itself.

yes i have. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ope213(f): 3:18pm On May 15, 2019
Hi guys, I am trying to match my responsibilities to 2172, data analyst, do you guys think it's close enough
Monitoring and validating receipt of retailer Scan data in a timely and accurate manner
Operate database systems to analyse information gathered and facilitate reporting of period and quarterly KPIs
Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of SBT results for HQ management and Field Sales management.
Collaborating with the MIS (Management Information Systems) Department and Shared Services to ensure maximum effectiveness of systems and reporting
Assist in providing other departments with information to increase competency and understanding of Scan Based Trading customers and facilitates, training sessions on Scan Based Trading tasks and compliance
Conduct research into systems and processes that support Scan Base Trading and related cash flow
Collaborate with Field Sales team to identify and analyse local Scan Based Trading data results or issues
Assist with other SBT projects or duties as assigned
Support the Director, Finance – SBT in continuous improvement projects, training projects, and SBT related communications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by baileys007(f): 3:27pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by babebeky(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2019
PreciousRuby:
Hi fellow members,

I was at Waec office yesterday to request for confirmation of results. I will attach the requirements for both GCE and WASSCE confirmation of results from them

Affidavit from the mama opposite the office is between N3000 - N4000
Envelope (2) - N100
WAEC Scratch Card - 1500
Courier service varies from N9,000 to N11,500.

According to the courier service, WAEC currently have some backlogs from mid-April and this is due to the officials being away on official assignment (May/June exams) so they said the process should take about a month.

Thank you for the information.

Please could you help with a sample of the affidavit by blocking out personal details so that some of us can DIY to save cost.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yhkl: 3:29pm On May 15, 2019
Hello house,
Pls, has anyone in the house requested for US Police certificate before . If yes, pls what are the procedures. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
jjohndoe83:
That I shall succeed is as sure as God regins! I welcome myself to this part.

In other news, my profound apologies to everyone whose essay is pending with me. I am busy getting married (its all part of this Canada waka) this period (tomorrow actually). I'll return in full force very soon.

Yayyy!!! Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
joo2018:
Which stage are you?

Gathering necessary docs, preparing to enter the pool. Does this mean I Av to hold on till December? I can't use statement of results? I am the pa, and my spouse is yet to go for his certs although he used SOR to process his WES. Does he need to get his certs also?

Wish I could use the notification cos I will be losing 5 points by my birthday in October
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
LaVieCestBonBon:
I hail my country Nigeria.... imagine I applied for a new passport at the beginning of part 7, now we are in part 8....still don't have it.

My journey has not started and wahala don start.... This would be a fun ride I believe.

So sorry about this. Did you pay for 'express'? You might need to go to the office where you applied and grease some palms.

Naija for you cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
Yhkl:
Hello house,
Pls, has anyone in the house requested for US Police certificate before . If yes, pls what are the procedures. thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/197#76884291

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2019
iaatmguy:
with wes, yes
How about with cic?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemiciea: 3:47pm On May 15, 2019
Yes I have.

It took about 15days in total because I had to resend proof of address
Applied on the 22nd of August, report was sent by courier on the 30th of August. It was an international courier but they use DHL to deliver to Nigeria. You can use the option of them sending it to a UK address.

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
All you need to know is on the site. Read the FAQ for clarification.

Belladrews101:
Hi guys,

Just out of curiosity, there's supposed to be a draw today right?

Also, please has anyone obtained UK police certificate for the Canada immigration process? If yes, pease let me know how long it took and what I need to do.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2019
Elektra008:

How about with cic?
same
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dannyko: 3:52pm On May 15, 2019
Wow,part 8!Thanks be to God for giving me my testimony in part 7.I pray that God will perfect all that concerns all those still waiting.Congrats on your PPR @hykin.Pls come out to share your timeline.

Unfortunately, I can no longer keep up with the pace of this thread;speed of light is just an understatement.Wishing everyone still in the process all the best!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 3:54pm On May 15, 2019
iaatmguy:
same
thanks. Huge relieve.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemiciea: 3:56pm On May 15, 2019
Wait o, did you say your IELTS result is fair ����
Transcript is sent by courier but I have not idea if it’s done electronically now . All the best

baileys007:
Hi guys, I just started the process. got my IELTS result on Friday and it was fair LRWS- 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5... paid for IQAS and etx-ng on saturday (private school) and i just got a confirmation from etx-ng that my trascript has been sent from my school to IQAS electronically and even though i paid for courier (42k +) . contacted etx-ng and they said i should contact IQAS directly on reciept of the transcript. Has anyone else experienced this? Does IQAS recieve electronic transcripts? the contact at etx-ng assured me that IQAS recently started requesting for electronic transcripts directly from the school's official email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 4:07pm On May 15, 2019
I used statement of results for our eAPR for both my spouse and I.

Elektra008:

Gathering necessary docs, preparing to enter the pool. Does this mean I Av to hold on till December? I can't use statement of results? I am the pa, and my spouse is yet to go for his certs although he used SOR to process his WES. Does he need to get his certs also?

Wish I could use the notification cos I will be losing 5 points by my birthday in October

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.