Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (5722 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / y / She Really Luv Me But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sesman(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am super man, can't complain about much really!

Keep well, don't be a stranger! cheesy

will do, cheers darling wink
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
The funny part is that He called yesterday I believed he put his pone on speaker, he, his mother and siblings were pleading on the pone for 2nd chance. I allowed them to finished, since i was silent they thought i was begining to chance my mind, meanwhile I was calculating how much he has collected(borrowed) from me. After they might have finished I told them that I am giving him Monday PM 27/9/10 to pay back all the money he borrowed me. [b]HE SHOUT   MY, GOD, and i heared NA WA WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS, [/b]and the call ended. After an hour i used a private line to call him but MTN said the number is currently switch off.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by SAGoddess: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2010
OP, try not to play games with them now and also chances are you will not get your money back so rather write it off.

So the family is begging because they know their meal ticket is gone, shameful!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by breathless(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Poster, you`re not yet married and u need 2 spend money on a guy 2 buy his family. Wait a minute, did u say u re just 23yrs of age? Sister. WAKA far from dat "refuse pit" u call a boyfiend. He`s just milking u deceiving u wt marriage. U got a whole life ahead of u. Like a advice my kid sisters, love is sweeter wen d guy is cash-loaded n does d spending.

Just dont dump d guy, FLEE 4 ur dear life and bright future ahead. All d best
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
how daft can one be and still breathe?
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Olami099(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
chai,i think u ve learnt ur lesson now,(ina esisi kin joni lemeji,to baa koju sioo kota to baa ku iwo ni kan ki ote ero ara re paaaa)Did u understood what i said?Look b4 u leap.As 4 hw to collect ur money back,u can threaten d guy that if he didnt pay u d money b4 so, so, date u will do bla, bla, bla, 4 him.waoh waoh!!!!!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
grin Thx NL  grin I don run four fourty from dat yahoo yahoo bobo when i say i get. my leg dey even touch my orgor(back head) as i dey run for my DEAR LIFE and away from the  deadly scammer.

grin A big thx to NLs, u are all great. grin
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Olami099(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2010
U are welcome.seems like u ve woken up,but dat doesnt mean u shld take revenge 4rm wat dat guy did to u 4rm another guy.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
Olami099:

U are welcome.seems like u ve woken up,but dat doesnt mean u shld take revenge 4rm wat dat guy did to u 4rm another guy.

shocked I MUST REALLY LOOK B4 I LEAP cool
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by infobut(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
@ Peelovee  Thanks for bringing to limelight what is happening everyday in this country, some might not know it but it's wrong to date a girl for money. Some might not even ask you but act in such a way you will start sensing a problem at which he will mention he needs money without asking directly. This is absolute wickedness!!!!. As if it's not enough to go date a girl just for sex some people go further into milking them. Well i have no sister but no female relation or friend of mine will under my very nose fall MUGU to this kind of man, i will rather fight with my last blood cos this is the very height of wickedness . Ladies beware!!!!. A Man who loves you will never keep asking you for money as if you are his ATM machine and even when you give him he will try as much as possible not to take it Except you were the last resort which in most cases never happens.And avoid volunteering to help your man each time cos even a non- Golddigger can be transformed to one if the ladies shows him she is a free giver. To sum it up some dudes who don't have money are still capable of real love but believe me they will never ask you for money.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Obimek: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
Good good!!
Nice to see ur courage. Try not to let their plea deceive u.Just move on with ur life. Advice the guy to get himself a job and move on with his life also. His family might come disturbing but let them understand that their son is big enough to find himself another woman. And that there is no where that God signed it for both of u.
Try not to look back!
u are still young to be panicking over marrige!
Just be urself and u can go places with ur courage!!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
Obimek:

Good good!!
Nice to see your courage. Try not to let their plea deceive u.Just move on with your life. Advice the guy to get himself a job and move on with his life also. His family might come disturbing but let them understand that their son is big enough to find himself another woman. And that there is no where that God signed it for both of u.
Try not to look back!
Just be urself and u can go places with your courage!!

cool Forward ever backward never  cool
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Olami099(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
peelovee:

Nice one babe.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Olami099(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
peelovee:

Nice one babe.
Obimek:

Good good!!
Nice to see your courage. Try not to let their plea deceive u.Just move on with your life. Advice the guy to get himself a job and move on with his life also. His family might come disturbing but let them understand that their son is big enough to find himself another woman. And that there is no where that God signed it for both of u.
Try not to look back!
Just be urself and u can go places with your courage!!
infobut:

@ Peelovee  Thanks for bringing to limelight what is happening everyday in this country, some might not know it but it's wrong to date a girl for money. Some might not even ask you but act in such a way you will start sensing a problem at which he will mention he needs money without asking directly. This is absolute wickedness!!!!. As if it's not enough to go date a girl just for sex some people go further into milking them. Well i have no sister but no female relation or friend of mine will under my very nose fall MUGU to this kind of man, i will rather fight with my last blood cos this is the very height of wickedness . Ladies beware!!!!. A Man who loves you will never keep asking you for money as if you are his ATM machine and even when you give him he will try as much as possible not to take it Except you were the last resort which in most cases never happens.And avoid volunteering to help your man each time cos even a non- Golddigger can be transformed to one if the ladies shows him she is a free giver. To sum it up some dudes who don't have money are still capable of real love but believe me they will never ask you for money.
i dont see anything bad 4 a lady to give his guy money cos all fingers are not equal.If the lady is financially ok dan d guy and dey love and trust each other why shouldn't he do it?
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Obimek: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
Olami099:

Nice one babe.i dont see anything bad 4 a lady to give his guy money cos all fingers are not equal.If the lady is financially ok dan d guy and dey love and trust each other why shouldn't he do it?

There are many things wrong with this one. A guy cannot ask for money from his lady and requests she gets it at all cost not minding how. This kind of relationship should not be encouraged. Obviously there is no love here. The best thing is for them to go there separate ways. That guy will definitely make it as a habit n when the bank is empty what happens? Probably the lady goes out to get the money at all cost n u think the man will still marry her? Nope I don't think so. Not advisable in any way!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2010
Obimek:

There are many things wrong with this one. A guy cannot ask for money from his lady and requests she gets it at all cost not minding how. This kind of relationship should not be encouraged. Obviously there is no love here. The best thing is for them to go there separate ways. That guy will definitely make it as a habit n when the bank is empty what happens? Probably the lady goes out to get the money at all cost n u think the man will still marry her? Nope I don't think so. Not advisable in any way!

embarassed He was really using me as his ATM cry

grin But thanks for advise i got from NL ;
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by deniyor: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
That's a harsh way to break up with someone. After almost two years of a relationship (no matter no twisted), you should hv sat him down and discussed things. Let him know why you are breaking up with him. Be gentle and firm. After that, you can refuse to pick up his calls for a while.

His bringing his mother and siblings to bed you is very immature. Why would his family get that involved in your relationship to the point of them begging you to keep dating their boy. I find it hard to get my mind over that one.

NL could be wrong on whether the guy really loved you or you were just his ATM (tho I doubt that). He could hv been just an immature guy. Either way, no one deserves to be broken up with a txt msg esp with a relationship that long. How will you feel if a bf / fiance of two yrs breaks up with you with just a txt msg and no explanation.

Asking for the money you have spent on him is also immature. Consider it as a gift to charity or smth. The loans can be tricky I know. However, as misguided as he might be, he seems to be in a crazy financial situation at the moment. Be nice.

Goodluck with your nxt relationship(s).
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by bukydiamon(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
my dear. you better leave him now cos he is still coming with the bomb the moment you stop giving him money. it is better you break his heart now than for him to break yours.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by DRIZ: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
AV U GIVE, BORROWED OR LOAN ANY OF UR FAMILY MEMBER DATS NEEDS MONEY
GIRL WAKE UP COS URS NO BI MAGA AGAIN NA CELEBRATED MAGA CELEBRITY U BI.
WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2010
@ Deniyor
Why wuld she break up again?With the lookm of things the poster was in luv with d guy and u expected her to sit him down and talk to him.He wuld brainwash her and she wuld fall for it again.

@ peelove
I love ur boldness my dear.Pls dont encourage the idea of giving a guy money it is not good.Some guys will take u for granted
Ur guy is meant to take care of u financially and u shld reciprocate by getting him nice gifts.Look for a nice and lovely guy that will love and care 4u please.Since u r working let it be a working class too
If u can just forget everything he has borrowed from u,you will be rewarded in another way.
Takkia
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by deniyor: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
nikkykay:

@ Deniyor
Why wuld she break up again?With the lookm of things the poster was in luv with d guy and u expected her to sit him down and talk to him.He wuld brainwash her and she wuld fall for it again.

Hence the part where I wrote, she should be gentle but firm. How will you feel if a guy breaks up with you with a txt msg and no explanations / talk. Be honest!

nikkykay:

@ peelove
I love your boldness my dear.Pls dont encourage the idea of giving a guy money it is not good.Some guys will take u for granted
your guy is meant to take care of u financially and u shld reciprocate by getting him nice gifts.Look for a nice and lovely guy that will love and care 4u please.Since u r working let it be a working class too
If u can just forget everything he has borrowed from u,you will be rewarded in another way.
Takkia

A lady should not expect her guy will take care of her and just reciprocate with nice gifts. In this era, you both contribute to the relationship. You take care of each other. You think gifts contribute to taking care of someone.
If a man's ego is such that he wants to feel like he is the one totally in charge of taking care of his girl, so be it. Else be prepared to contribute and stop expecting you go shopping for gifts as your own contribution. Otherwise, you will always wonder why your guy doesn't respect you.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
So from your story today, my guess is you did not actually break up with the guy, ehn?na wa o.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by stunningjudy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kindly shun d guy he is simply using u! I won't be surprised if he is spendn dt money on anoda gal
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
I cant believe this write up

I know girls to be like this but have never seen a man doing this to a lady. Sorry OP.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by dozymars(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2013
peelovee: We will count 2 years by next month.
He proposed and I accepted!

The issue here is that he always collect a huge sum of cash from me(to solve family problem, settle issues, etc) all in the name of borrowing but will never pay back angry.

I never ask him, but expected he will pay as promised. Recently he said I should borrow him 20,000 that he must surely pay back once he recieved his salary. I refused, but later after he lamented I did borrowed him. When it was month end I ask him , he said first week, when it was first week I asked again!
he was shouting and telling me that since i have accepted his proposal that we are one and that i am suppose to take kia of him and his family to buy the familys mind so as they loved me.
I quietly left him and went to my place after 3 days he called that i should make sure i come to the house, I went reaching he said he missed me after he might have finished eating the food i prepared with his eyes gaze on my face (he wanted to make luv) to sex, which i refused.

Just this week, he called me and was lamenting that he need 30,000 to settle and important issue, which he is not ready to share with me, his telling me he will tell me after he might have settled it.

I told him I don't have any money with me not to talk of borrowing .
He said I should borrow from my friends, that he doesnt want to know how i get the money, his concerned is to solve the problem at hand.

Ever since this week i have been asking myself this questions, Is this guy really in luv with me to the extend of propossing and ready to marry me?
or  cry cry cry

NLs Please  I ned ur kind advice

My dear its obvious this guy is been using you and you weren't that smart enough to know this. I guess u were just after getting married and didn't bother about accessing the kind of person you were dating. This guy was simply a gold digger, that's all and he is been catching his trips.

Oh, I wonder why some ladies fall for silly guys as this.

Lesson for other ladies: Never get desperate to get married.

A man is supposed to marry you and not the other way round.

Please keep the baby, move on with your life. He is not the man for you. He never loved you, he was only digging gold for his family.

He escaped to the village to avoid the pressure he has caused.

Move on with your life.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 04, 2013
still wondering what makes old those NL old hag think they can give relationship/marriages advises
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Mrskillz1(f): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2013
Apply marathon
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sunnyt1(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2013
I will say it for the umpteenth time, love with your head not with your heart, a word is enuf for a wise soul
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by ayando(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
nikkykay: My sister , the silly and useless guy is just using u for sex and he is also a golddigger>he is dating you and has only proposed to u becos u have more money to spend for him.
Please if u cant become one wit that kinda of person cos he will  be so jealous of u when u two get married.And if anythg bad happens to him, he and his family will say u have  brought  bad luck to their family or use their son for something.
Just try to forget every thing u have donr or borrowed him cos u can never get any back.The guy doesnt love u one bit.
He is a big disgrace to manhood.Try not to borrow him the money or give him s3x again and see his reaction.He may want to play the fast one on you by trying to give u a break.
He must be a dictator for him to have commanded u to come to his house.Also imagine telling u that u shld be spending for him and his family to win their heart.I dont want to abuse his family cos they might not knw what he is doing to u and i know some families do encourage their sons to siphon ladies.
Please just back out of their relationship cos the guy is abusing u in all ways.He is a thief.Pls donttell me u love him ooooooooo cos he doesnt love you and so he doesnt deserve you.You deserve a man that will love u for what u r and not becos of your money.Pls date a guy that doesnt have  family responsibilities or the one thatis finacially bouyanyt to take care of u  and his family wityhout depending on you.
You shld only be supporting a man you are married to and also responsible.And when u r dating a guy, all u shld be able to offer is get him gifts or wears etc but money, i cant support it.A guy that has shame wont even ask his gf for money.It shld be the girl that shld offer to help him if she sees that he is really in need of money.Matured guys will even turn down the offer of their gf giving them money.
A word is enuf for the wise.Am sorry to say your guy is silly, useless and also an .Pls forgive me for that
You are absolutely right on point on that. A mature guy will never collect money frm you cos I don't do it. Honestly, some ladies are too desperate. There are some things I personally frowned at:
[center][/center] A lady washing her bf cloth
[center][/center] A lady giving her bf money on a constant basis.This should be so if he had done similar tin and you see a reason for it. that is why relationship should be spelled out.
My advice: That relationship is dead, believe me he is only using you. speaking for a man perspective.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
peelovee: All advise apreciated. Thx

appreciated indeed!
Maybe you are old and desperate for marriage thats why the guy is using you.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Youngpo413: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
peelovee:

undecided  Bros don empty my little savings all in the name of He will marry me grin grin

fishbrain for real.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Youngpo413: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
segzicres: seriously you're a very big mumu, just commit suicide!!!!!

MUMU for real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Why Are You Still Single? / GUYS: 5 Signs She Definitely Wants 5ex From You…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.