Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (5729 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
I was sitting down today and i was thinking of why i was still single.Okaysmiley i couldnt find any reason i enjoy my FWB soo much,no romantic strings attach,he gives good sex and we hang out a lot.He is a great guy to converse and spend time with so i dont really miss been in a relationship.I dont have to be questioned when i stay out late,i dont have to think about my guy cheating on me,no unnecessary fights and all the wahala that come with been in a relationship.I ve been single for a while and plan to stay single for a long time becos i am happy this way and enjoying sex without been in a relationship.
So my question to all the single ladies and dudes out there,why are u still single?Is it becos you enjoy singleness or you have other reasons.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Focusing on my education angry
Dont tell me unique men blend it with dating because nigerian girls sabi give wahala pass.
I've tried FWB but didnt enjoy the sex, because the love isnt there.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: I was sitting down today and i was thinking of why i was still single.Okaysmiley i couldnt find any reason i enjoy my FWB soo much,no romantic strings attach,he gives good sex and we hang out a lot.He is a great guy to converse and spend time with so i dont really miss been in a relationship.I dont have to be questioned when i stay out late,i dont have to think about my guy cheating on me,no unnecessary fights and all the wahala that come with been in a relationship.I ve been single for a while and plan to stay single for a long time becos i am happy this way and enjoying sex without been in a relationship.
So my question to all the single ladies and dudes out there,why are u still single?Is it becos you enjoy singleness or you have other reasons.

You need Jesus.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jmoore(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Because of vision 2015.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dahmie2013: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
smurfy:

You need Jesus.
Here they come!

A lot of reasons, some for not finding the right person,some dodging responsibility, and some people just want to be single without any tangible reason.
Anyway I'm not sigle.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Enegod(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
smh
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vessi: Focusing on my education angry
Dont tell me unique men blend it with dating because nigerian girls sabi give wahala pass.
I've tried FWB but didnt enjoy the sex, because the love isnt there.
Depends on hw u guys flow
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
smurfy:

You need Jesus.
This is the 21st century bloody hypocriteangry

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Sapphire86(f): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Waiting for Him!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by physise(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
waiting for d right girl
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
One bad girl down.

I will advice the men never to go looking for a wife on nairaland...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
FWB won't work for me. I'm d kind of person that would just find myself falling for the "friend". embarassed
So I'm single becos I'm still searching for the right one I guess

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: This is the 21st century bloody hypocriteangry

God does not change with time. It's better to at least acknowlegde him even if you cannot please him totally...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by AbuMikey(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2013

Single, because we broke up today.

#searching-Mode activated. undecided

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by vizkiz: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Too many sinqle qurls out there buh dey keep tellinq u *i'm enquaqed* to who

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dannylux: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm not searching.. I'm looking out grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Karleb(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm single because i'm single... peroid angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Karleb(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux: I'm not searching.. I'm looking out grin
more explanation if u don't mind.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by stefikal(f): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Being single means less wahala... Something I'm loving at d moment...#shrugs

not dt it would be permanent tho!cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Tyche(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op, nice story line
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by chymystique(f): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
I love bin single cos of the freedom to do waheva I want.. I jst love dt feeling of not bin emotionally attached to anyone... So awesome!.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm still single 'cause my religious doctrine does not permit me to be in a relationship, but fornication is allowed.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Austeenx: I'm still single 'cause my religious doctrine does not permit me to be in a relationship, but fornication is allowed.
Which doctrine is that?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Once a good girl gon bad, she is gon forever.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sconp: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
single.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by stefikal(f): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Austeenx: I'm still single 'cause my religious doctrine does not permit me to be in a relationship, but fornication is allowed.

Chai!
#I don diegrin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: Which doctrine is that?

You don't know 'bout my religion. We're called The Disciples, we worship the supreme being, The Smiling Skeleton(TSS)
TSS has warned us[The Disciples] that any man/woman that is found in a relationship will be thrown into an icy pit of eternal tickling.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by MrCork: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
.. Coz ama plaYa!! angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ruq: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Still tryna make raba but if FWB shows up then i sign up. Plus i just dont know how to last in relationships.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Popowaa: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
.. Coz ama plaYa!! angry
Which team do you play for?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by NnamdiN: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
It's fun. I can't handle emotional commitments now. Fixated on becoming a billionaire. I want to make enough for her first. Can't have my boo suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Women To Avoid / I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.