Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (89801 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by popelix: 7:02pm On May 14, 2019
Smh for afonja

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by dapadawee: 7:03pm On May 14, 2019
when you choose to marry a panel beater instead of gentle guy like me.

5 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2019
Just apply a little make up to the after beating photo and both might look alike
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by spinna: 7:04pm On May 14, 2019
See the cut on her eye.. That one na punch not slap. Many of our people have been dehumanized by inhuman governance

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Emary(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2019
Deliverance beating! If not for nearly killing her, the jazz no for clear.

5 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Olayinka8793(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2019
The potential husband's surname (Adelufosi) should have act as a red flag to her but I guess love blinded her. Adelufosi as in Ade gives it/her/him nonsense beating. Lol.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by MissRaine69(f): 7:05pm On May 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy is an idiot. Men like him grew up watching their fathers beat their mothers and they fvcking think it's norm.

Any abusive person go even chill when with me sef. We know how to tame beasts.
That’s the thing though
Men who have such tendencies look for women they know they can manipulate. They look for those who don’t love themselves enough.
He has no job
She financed everything
Yet she stayed.
That is not a woman who reeks of confidence is it really? She claims she stayed because of the child but if the father is not contributing to the upkeep of his child his absence or presence is the same really. He is actually a burden.

7 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by aababalola001(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2019
smiley Very good for her I'm sure if she had stayed we would be hearing about her death at the hands of the useless husband. Woman beaters deserve to beat mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by swetjo(f): 7:05pm On May 14, 2019
Good decision

2 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by omocalabar(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2019
She looks more beautiful in the beating picture cheesy grin grin
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by eddie7: 7:06pm On May 14, 2019
PRESENTLY, a FUTURE death scenario has just been AVERTED

5 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by dapadawee: 7:08pm On May 14, 2019
guy this Na movie set. Na this kind husband nollywood actress need. daddy freeze family
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Isoduwa(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
This is the kind of beating tonto need to get her head and face in good shape
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, the mistake women always make.

That fix-him mentality would kill lots of women. Even in homes, you see women keeping lots of broken and old objects. Men hardly do that. It is old- throw it away. It is broken- throw the damn thing away!! That is the average man for you.

Some women are obsessed with being that woman who tames a bad boy. The woman that will cry and a hardened gun-wielding robber would surrender...They always forget, men do not change after marriage. They even become brazen, while she finds away to adapt.

This is why I like men, very selfish and radical in matters concerning their heart. You won't see a man trying to change an olosho. Im go just knack her like say the pussy is going extinct. Then on to the next one.
I know someone who took a wife from the brothel more than 5yrs ago and they are good and still together. Just go for what makes you happy. Some women love rough guys

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Bossjakande: 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
Den shes not redy to marry. instead of dumping him let her tried to pray if he will change but gice him space first.OK I know is wrong to beat a woman maybe she provoke him cos some woman thier mouth dey run like tap.Wat if in marriage her hubby beat her will she divorce like DAT. I think we need to be patient in relationship .it will cause pains to her familu to cancel d wedding. She shdnt have bring it to internet. D guy is wrong why beat her till she got to hospital.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Mires: 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
Afonja guys and laziness. They can depend on ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:

I know someone who took a wife from the brothel more than 5yrs ago and they are good and still together. Just go for what makes you happy. Some women love rough guys

Let's not deceive ourselves.
How many men would do that?
Against women who will knowingly and willingly marry a community prick?

4 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, the mistake women always make.

That fix-him mentality would kill lots of women. Even in homes, you see women keeping broken and old objects. Men hardly do that. It is old- throw it away. It is broken- throw the damn thing away!! That is the average man for you.

Some women are obsessed with being that woman who tames a bad boy. The woman that will cry and a hardened gun-wielding robber would surrender...They always forget, men do not change after marriage. They even become brazen, while she finds away to adapt.

This is why I like men, very selfish and radical in matters concerning their heart. You won't see a man trying to change an olosho. Im go just knack her like say the pussy is going extinct. Then on to the next one.
Babe, @embolden, I've seen oh! Not one, not two. grin
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by dapadawee: 7:11pm On May 14, 2019
excomarow:
To all Single Men and Ladies Out there...

Shine Your Eyes very well before saying ''Yes I do''
she for at least consider her age before ending the marriage. the guy that beat you today might show you love later

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Lovelyn451(f): 7:12pm On May 14, 2019
See punching abeg...choi
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Babe, @embolden, I've seen oh! Not one, not two. grin

Babe, e dey rare. A man can genuinely love an olosho and defend her with his life. That is even after he has gone close to her and seen other good qualities.

Compare that with our sisters wey go dey relationship with one useless guy. Money e no get, good character? Mba! Last last, e fit manage get big prick. That is all and she will be dying there.

4 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy is an idiot. Men like him grew up watching their fathers beat their mothers and they fvcking think it's norm.

Any abusive person go even chill when with me sef. We know how to tame beasts.
Be taming them till you end up in the intensive care unit

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Mathiasa(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2019
“That was the last thing I remembered saying. By the time I opened my eyes, I found myself in a hospital.”
Truely the beating reset her brain.

4 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by kaziblake(f): 7:16pm On May 14, 2019
Bossjakande:
Den shes not redy to marry. She is not mature did we ask wat she did DAT d guy beat her.OK I know is wrong to beat a woman maybe she provoke him cos some woman thier mouth dey run like tap. Shes Still a girl not woman. Wat if in marriage her hubby beat her will she divorce like DAT. I think we need to be patient in relationship let her find out wat she did wrong dat make him beat her so she stopped DAT. I think she just bring disgrace to herself and family her parents will feel pains. She shd have given d guy chance to apologized small thing she run come internet. Shes a girl not wife material.
I thought you were matured now I know better.. I wish your sisters a this in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Timekeeper: 7:18pm On May 14, 2019
Dear Men ..If you have no intention of marrying her, one round is enough. Stop drilling somebody's future wife for nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Martinez39(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2019
Stay away from bad boys but they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Let's not deceive ourselves.
How many men would do that?
Against women who will knowingly and willingly marry a community prick?
No woman should own a prick . Prick is for community.
Only principled men will choose to give it to one women.
Many men are also being taken advantage of on marriage. Just go for what you can endure
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by yusufmurry: 7:19pm On May 14, 2019
Thanks to mum & dad for the upbringing and path to follow.

Dad would always admonish us never to raise our hand to beat a lady; wife or sister.

I will live by that and will never, I say never beat my wife. May Allah never bring forth that day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Bossjakande: 7:19pm On May 14, 2019
kaziblake:
I thought you were matured now I know better.. I wish your sisters a this in Jesus name.
gosh am sorry I just read it now I think I was wrong. Did not read it before comment d headline make me mad.to cancel wedding is not a good thing but I think she did right.am sorry dear.will cancel it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.