Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM (1757 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2019
So I met this lady long time ago on BBM back then when BBM was still good in 2011, met her in one of the lesbian BBM channels we started chatting, she thought I was a girl cause I had a female pic on my profile with a female name, was curious about lesbians so I created a very perfect female personality ,so without doubt she thought I was a female, cooked up a perfect story how I started lesbianism in my first year in school with my room mate who introduced me to it etc
She was a married lady with 1 child told me how she married her husband a virgin, never loved him but just married him out of pressure from parents, she's from a very religious background same as her husband, she doesn't enjoy sex with her husband etc
So her friend who wasn't married was a lesbian so from time to time they had sex
we were chatting like almost everyday sexchats she sends me her nudes and I was sending her nudes belonging to my girlfriend, she asked for my number gave her a female friend of mines number who knew what I was doing so she covered me up through phone conversations
Within 3 months of chatting this lady was madly in love with me, I mean my female personality, she was sending money, gifts like clothes shoe's bags , then she invited me to come to her place, she's from PH am from Enugu , kept giving her one excuse to another,
Now the thing was like this even though I was acting as a female for real I fell in love with this lady and I was always hurt chatting with her everyday under a fake female personality, it came to a point I was depressed having sleepless nights cause of the love I had for her that I made up my mind to tell her the truth,
To be continued... Biko
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by daddytime(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2019
You fuckkk up big time...

Since 2011?

That was about the same time Bobrisky started his career...

I don't know if to say thank God that your brain was slow to think as fast as Bob the builder or not, we sure would have had you to give Bobby a good run for his money.

Still not late though. .

Let's see your pix to advise you in how to package yourself...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by mhizEvangee: 6:31pm On May 14, 2019
daddytime:

Since 2011?

I don't know if to say thank God that your brain was slow to think as fast as Bob the builder or not, we sure would have had you to give Bobby a good run for his money.

Still not late though. .

TWO IDIOTS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by lincsnuel: 6:32pm On May 14, 2019
Nice story! I must commend your writing prowess... You're a good story-teller.

Daz all I got to say!
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by IamPlato(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2019
Tell Her You Are A Man And Die
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2019
guy, come and finish what you have started
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Auladimeji2: 6:59pm On May 14, 2019
If you don't continue this story na Ogun go punish you
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by iTearHerToto: 7:01pm On May 14, 2019
Don't Even know how to form a fake storyangry
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2019
So one night while we were chatting as usual, I said to her, baby am sorry, she said what is it why am I saying sorry for, I asked do you believe in illusion she said no, I said am so sorry but this chioma girl you chat with on a daily basis is just an illusion she's not real she's fake,
She thought it was a joke she couldn't believe it one bit, had to call her with my phone number gave her my Facebook name before I could convinced her that it was all an illusion
Omg she was damm mad at me, I kept begging telling her am sorry from the beginning never thought it will get this deep, am hurt same way she's hurting cause am in love with her, what can I do for her to forgive me etc,
She was too shocked confused and angry that day she blocked me from BBM block my number block everywhere,
I was sad but I felt relieved knowing that I won't have to keep lying everyday pretending to be chi-baby
A day passed the second day I checked my BBM I realized she unblocked me again
Wasn't too surprise cause I knew the time and attention with had for each other was too deep for her to leave just like that we were trapped to each other,
She sent me a message trying to know if it was all a joke told her it wasn't,
She said am wicked I broke her heart it' hurts but she doesn't know why she's back here chatting with me, cause of chi-baby or me she doesn't know,
Asked me to connect her to the original owner of the pic I told her the owner of the pic is not a lesbian she doesn't even know am using her pic in this manner
She told me she was depressed couldn't sleep at night she lost her appetite,
She feels like her lover chi-baby is dead, I told her well the actor behind ch-baby is still here with her I can love her same as chi-baby did
Took her awhile to accept the new personality but as days passed she started thinking positive , the love for chi-baby was transferred to me ,
I visited PH we met the love was still there had sex I returned to Enugu we still kept in touch , she has visited a few times too , the end of the story is this she no longer has feelings for females anymore, I feel bad for having sex with a married woman but on the other hand I feel i helped the husband heal his wife without him knowing
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2019
lincsnuel:
Nice story! I must commend your writing prowess... You're a good story-teller.

Daz all I got to say!
Am not a story teller, everything in this story happened

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Don't Even know how to form a fake storyangry
The story is not formed it happened
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2019
Auladimeji2:
If you don't continue this story na Ogun go punish you
I just finished it now
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2019
Oma307:
guy, come and finish what you have started
Just finished it cool
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2019
daddytime:

Since 2011?

Still not late though. .

Am not gay brother and I don't feel like a lady like Bob feels
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by daddytime(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not gay brother and I don't feel like a lady like Bob feels

Eyaaa...

You for no start wetin you no fit finish na..
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:
Just finished it cool
it was truly life story or you are good in writing stories
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2019
daddytime:

Eyaaa...

You for no start wetin you no fit finish na..
It wasn't my plan I never thought it will go that deep embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2019
Oma307:

it was truly life story or you are good in writing stories
It's a true life story, am not a writer
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by iTearHerToto: 7:36pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

The story is not formed it happened
we were chatting like almost everyday sexchats she sends me her nudes and I was sending her nudes belonging to my girlfriend, she asked for my number gave her a female friend of mines number who knew what I was doing so she covered me up through phone conversations

Pukes angry
Re: My Experience With A Married Lady On BBM by Deepfeel(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
Why is it hard for you to believe all this happened, am an Igbo guy a smart one at that

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It - Woman Narrates Bad Romance / My Aunt Said There Is Nothing Special About Bonny / Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.