Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs (33297 Views)

Code To Check Glo Internet Bundle Usage/balance. / Globacom Launches Internet Bundle Plan. / Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Dkaz(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2010
Wow 9jamob.tk is great
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Suntemi(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
4ller, after updating the dashboard with the firmware U uploaded. I still can't get the Glo to work with it. I tried using my E1550 with the same settings and it worked but E156G wouldn't just work. Maybe U should try putting up ur settings lets see. Well this is my own settings that worked with my E1550. Thx G.

Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
hmnn, i dont have my glo sim here with me now.

BUT, if you dont currently have an active gloflat subscription u shldnt be using that setting!

TRY THIS:

NAME: Glo

APN: glosecure

USERNAME: gprs

PASSWORD: gprs

DIAL NO: *99# or *99*1***#
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by pappy2000: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
sun_temi:

4llerbuntu, Thx, 'll try it and get back to U.

pappy2000, Na so I offend U reach? 97 years old granny. U wan make I die young? HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!

No Offense.

Thanks may the good Lord be with u.

God Bless u.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Suntemi(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2010
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by esolution8(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2010
Nice post.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Dkaz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
Nice reply dude
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by perx(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
hey guys, please whats the number to text to 131 for the 8,000 naira mtn 5g 24 hrs browsing?
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by honeric01(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
perx:

hey guys, please whats the number to text to 131 for the 8,000 naira mtn 5g 24 hrs browsing?

Are you serious? undecided
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by COMPAQ(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

About a week ago, i discovered that my mtn was no longer browsing the internet, i have a night bundle (plan) and about 2 weeks to expiration, it stopped browsing, it connects (modem) all well but it never browses any websites, i decided to contact customer care through their 180 and 181 line, but i was left on hold for more than 2hrs each time i call these numbers.

I got so tired, then decided to subscribe on one of my other MTN line (subscribed for another #2,500 night plan) about 3 days ago, up till now i am yet to open just google with it, it connects but never browses, i have never had issues with mtn until of recent and i don't know what else to do, can't get to customer care through their 180/180, and even their online web-customer care is no also responding to my plights. i am getting frustrated, make someone help me oo.

Not ready to waste close to #5k on MTN madness! they should treat me well ooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Maybe it has to do with where you stay. I stay in PH and I have not been able to browse on MTN for over a week now. Same as you, it connects but doesn't browse. And it shouldn't be a setting or sim issue cos i've used this sim to browse on my phone and laptop before with no issues. I have been able to reach their customer care via email, but they don't have a clue of what might be going on.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2010
COMPAQ:

Maybe it has to do with where you stay. I stay in PH and I have not been able to browse on MTN for over a week now. Same as you, it connects but doesn't browse. And it shouldn't be a setting or sim issue cos i've used this sim to browse on my phone and laptop before with no issues. I have been able to reach their customer care via email, but they don't have a clue of what might be going on.

Well i live in Lagos and not PH, what i was told to do was to switch from prolink to funlink, send 440 to 131 and it will switch you to funlink, then try browsing the internet with it. if it does not work, let me know ok?
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by vanlion(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2010
Hi please i want to comment on the topics but i can't. How do i make my postings.

Thanks
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2010
van lion:

Hi please i want to comment on the topics but i can't. How do i make my postings.

Thanks

you just made one undecided
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Suntemi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
perx:

honeric01:

100%
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by honeric01(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
yes, just confirmed, but mtn is too unstable as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Suntemi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

Well, U' rite.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by honeric01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
last light, after 9 days of lack of internet due to MTN's inadequacies, i was only able to browse the internet for 2hours, after that, it disconnected and never connected for 2 hours, until i slept off, woke up 4hrs later, tried it again and it was still the same.

I cannot risk my money with MTN data service.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by perx(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

na wa for all these nl people. which 1 b that 1 again? una too dey answer question with question. yup i'm dead serious!

sun_temi:

100%

thanks jo, no mind that 1
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Suntemi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
perx:

na wa for all these nl people. which 1 b that 1 again? una too dey answer question with question. yup i'm dead serious!

thanks jo, no mind that 1

He was unaware.

honeric01:

Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Princeofilorin(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
:-x

Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Dkaz(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2010
Nice comment
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by AdlatWorld(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
i'm tired of mtn.i purchased d 10mb which i did nt even use 4 15min.d mb issue should be removed
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by olusegunfa: 4:39am On Oct 29, 2010
get you free master card from www.freemastercard. co. cc
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Dkaz(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2010
They are looking for a way of stopping us from browsing but they can not,
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by wizzymate(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
@opskie pls i'm havin same problem. Pls can i get the firmware u use to flash ur E156g modem.thanks
wizzymate@aol.com
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Dkaz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
You guyz can still use your 10 24hours for almost 168hours just logon to www.9jamob.tk for the settings and cheat
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Dkaz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
You guyz can still use your 10mb 24hours for almost 168hours just logon to www.9jamob.tk for the settings and cheat
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Nektar(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
I always enjoys weneva these networks are competing cos we masses are the beneficiary at last. Wt 500naira i cn nw browse for 24hrs wt 150mb as against 50mb b4,my nite plan nw starts at 9pm-6am against 10pm-5am.
Lets the competition continue.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Nektar(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
;d
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by triciasexy(f): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2010
mtn works with bolt,its just opera mini it doesnt work with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Important Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Laptop / What Are The Major Specs To Check In A Laptop When Getting One? / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.