Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

lolll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / lolll (751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lolll by earthsync(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2019
Re: lolll by greatnaija01: 7:42pm On May 14, 2019
It is HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE to see this platform as a PLACE to beg for money and you are a graduate o.

You are either sociopathic or mentally lazy..... get a job OR start a business. Nairaland has tons of free webinars and tutorials on how things can be done to make money with less than 20k.

You are here depressed and happily begging for 6k?

NIGERIANS ARE NO LONGER KINDHEARTED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM.

you have DATA o..... so what is your excuse from doing something or selling your phone to pay the debt?

Your posts online have no financial value, so sell your hair or phone or something and sit down and research deeply online or here in the business section on things that can BETTER YOUR LIFE and change your financial story.

I hope you change.

earthsync:
Please niaralanders, I'm in dire need of financial assistance to clear a debt. it's 6 thousand naira. please in anyway you can, please help me, please.

0022324556 Stanbic Ibtc. please

1 Like

Re: lolll by earthsync(f): 8:13pm On May 14, 2019
greatnaija01:
It is HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE to see this platform as a PLACE to beg for money and you are a graduate o.

You are either sociopathic or mentally lazy..... get a job OR start a business. Nairaland has tons of free webinars and tutorials on how things can be done to make money with less than 20k.

NIGERIANS ARE NO LONGER KINDHEARTED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM.

you have DATA o..... so what is your excuse from doing something or selling your phone to pay the debt?

Your posts online have no financial value, so sell your hair or phone or something and sit down and research deeply online or here in the business section on things that can BETTER YOUR LIFE and change your financial story.

I hope you change.

I'm not a grad but thanks anyways.

Pls anyone willing to help it'd be greatly appreciated.
Re: lolll by earthsync(f): 8:22pm On May 14, 2019
greatnaija01:

I hope you change.

Sir, I'm neither a sociopath or am I mentally lazy. I'm an undergrad and I work only during the holidays, I'd be doing a part-time job, but the ones I've seen and having thought it through would affect my study, it's a sort delivery job. but still thank you.
Re: lolll by aztec: 8:13am On May 16, 2019
If you can come to my office I may be able to help. I can’t just transfer money to someone I don’t know.
Re: lolll by Nobody: 9:08am On May 16, 2019
:|
Re: lolll by OgaBuhari: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2019
earthsync:

Sir, I'm neither a sociopath or am I mentally lazy. I'm an undergrad and I work only during the holidays, I'd be doing a part-time job, but the ones I've seen and having thought it through would affect my study, it's a sort delivery job. but still thank you.
u have been ignoring my posts ni are u not a 200 level student of uniben?
there's a job na that won't affect ur academics and the pay is well okay
Re: lolll by ngadaAwo: 4:32am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
u have been ignoring my posts ni are u not a 200 level student of uniben?
there's a job na that won't affect ur academics and the pay is well okay
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Female Student Found Pen!s In Her Meal / Do You Need My Money Or Lab Dance - Janemena Asked As She Twerks In New Video / What Do Ladies Take Men For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.