Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (31081 Views)

Past Administrations Who Owe Salaries Should Be Held Responsible Not Me — Otti / Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by SolexOlenin(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2019
Mickeybook:
Since they introduced marijuana to this man , I noticed his head is getting more balanced... #positiveeffectofweed

lolz....
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2019
omokiri5:
You may be right about the refurbished vehicles not performing well like new ones. But do you realize that the auction you're talking about is the medium by which these government properties ends up in the hands of top govt officials? They won't even announce it but do some shady paperwork underground and everything is over. That's just a coded form of corruption. I read somewhere that Okorocha is trying to take over Imo government scraps by similar means.
I still maintain that maintenance culture should be promoted as it saves cost and reduces waste of public funds.

You may be right. It’s sad to see everything upside down in Nigeria.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by Nobody: 8:40am On May 15, 2019
naijaguy123456:
But at what cost ?
AT A COST WAY BELOW THE COST OF PURCHASING NEW ONES
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by Imo1stson: 8:43am On May 15, 2019
Nigeria keeps looking like a joke daily.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by dfrost: 8:43am On May 15, 2019
focus7:
Other governors are building repairing roads, building major projects, buying new vehicles but Akeredolu is further proven to the world that he's the worst governor ever produced in Nigeria by repairing workout vehicles and lying to us that Ondo State GDP is rising.

He think this is an Igbo state that drink lies.

Think of it from this perspective:

1. He provides jobs for artisans
2. He cuts down on waste of funds
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by dimato: 8:47am On May 15, 2019
After the go say tham the do work
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by Alashoalash10: 8:50am On May 15, 2019
reicherMan:
Ondo state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu rehabilitating over 300 old vehicles that have recklessly used and condemned.

The State Chairman of Logistics and Ideas, Oluwole Okunnuga, revealed that the state government is repairing more than 300 vehicles used to waste and will soon be a useful tool to service the government. He also said he believe there are more than 600 government vehicles in the state that have been recklessly used but they are currently working on 300 of them.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/rotimi-akeredolu-rehabilitating-over.html
Good move by the government of Akeredolu,if wastage is removed there will be money for other projects
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2019
Acort789:
I love this man
you love waiting, when he released the cost of repairs of those ricketing vehicles, you will know devil is a learner where politicians dey, it's better he auction those vehicles, added money and buy new ones. Don't be surprised when the governor claim to have spent 50bilions dollars fixing the vehicles
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by garfield1: 9:03am On May 15, 2019
dfrost:

Think of it from this perspective:

1. He provides jobs for artisans
2. He cuts down on waste of funds
This man is a good governor,dont know shy there's so much negative news about him.up aketi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by anonimi: 9:03am On May 15, 2019
Acort789:
I love this man

For wasting scarce money?
Those vehicles should be sold and he should do car hire service for the government.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by truthstands20: 9:04am On May 15, 2019
This is a good move to avoid wastages. Kudos to him.
I urge our Governors to please work for your people. They suffered to vote you in.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by Mcreloaded(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2019
Other states should come and copy from Edo State governor Obaseki he has been doing this since he became governor and so many vehicles have been repaired and put to good use under his watch

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by gaskiyamagana: 9:58am On May 15, 2019
reicherMan:
This is how we waste money in this country sad sad
Or this is just 1(ONE) of the ways Nigeria govt waste money that can be used to provide social services for the masses.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by gaskiyamagana: 10:01am On May 15, 2019
anonimi:

For wasting scarce money?
Those vehicles should be sold and he should do car hire service for the government.
Should be sold abi? To bought at give away prices? Remiscience of PDP looticians administration.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by christay(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2019
Edet loom group. Join loom with 1k and get 8k back,on a First Come,First Served Basis.

Kindly click on the link below to join.
https:///BuWTIGe6iGjAImy6zs197D
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by farem: 11:55am On May 15, 2019
focus7:
Other governors are building repairing roads, building major projects, buying new vehicles but Akeredolu is further proven to the world that he's the worst governor ever produced in Nigeria by repairing workout vehicles and lying to us that Ondo State GDP is rising.

He think this is an Igbo state that drink lies.

You have been wired to see bad things even in the middle of good things

https://www.nairaland.com/5188433/gossy-water-returns-fayemi-commissions
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by dietsono(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2019
omokiri5:
This is one of the ways government funds are wasted in Nigeria. Most administrations will just come in and buy new ones while the old ones are either abandoned to rot or mysteriously ends up as private property of a top govt official. Kudos to the Governor for thinking differently.

[img]https:///65535/40841117773_be528b3c4f_o_d.jpg[/img]

Thinking differently you said........naija will never wise up believe me, the more you people see especially
people like you the less you understand, first ask yourself that what is the cost of repairing each vehicles then you can go ahead and give kudos as you have just posted above, for instance if they are selling a brand new of each vehicle 5m and he told the public he's repairing each at the cost of 2.5M tell me if there is any difference........cos people like you will see some differences while someone like me actually sees no difference considering the fact that the mechanical contractor might be an accountant which means he or she knows nothing about the job and again will also go for some cheap and substandard vehicle parts which at the end of the day it still a waste of money........ Nigerians please wise up now
Cos y'all are transmitting to them the expected perceptions they needed from y'all.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by Bbbwings: 2:02pm On May 15, 2019
Mickeybook:
Since they introduced marijuana to this man , I noticed his head is getting more balanced... #positiveeffectofweed
grin grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by LAguy(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2019
Mickeybook:
Lol
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo by booksrite(f): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2019
This man is a good governor,dont know shy there's so much negative news about him.up aketi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki / Ikpeazu Hails Otti, Asks Opponents Not To Distract Gov-Elect With Litigations / President Buhari Arrives In Kaduna State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.