Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate (2150 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2019
OwoukoUrua:
Hmm . . . Dude targeted 370 and was disappointed.I targeted 320 and I was not. . . . Kudos to him tho
You mean you scored 320?
If not explain what you mean?
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by Kingkun69(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2019
Jman06:
No body "crams'' in the real sense of the word and remembers as much of the " crammed " work as can earn him/her such high score!

The boy is simply smart! Give it to him!

What were you expecting to hear from the last year's boy Of course he should be in his school studying. Or were you expecting him to have built a castle in the air by now
you really haven't seen the capabilities of crammers smiley
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by Jman06(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
you really haven't seen the capabilities of crammers smiley
Everybody that scores high in exams are easily tagged as crammer, then who are the people that READ

That word "cramming" is abused in this country!

An essential aspect of crammed work is that you easily forget or can't recall clearly during exams. Any material you read and were able to vividly remember and put down in exams can't be said to be crammed.

The problem is that we study only to pass exams in this country and that is why after exams people tend to dump whatever they studied and don't pay attention to how such knowledge can be applied. Any knowledge dumped in that manner can easily be forgotten. That is the problem with our scholars!

People just go to schools to acquire excellent results in courses they are not interested in developing further.
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by Orevastar5(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2019
I targeted 350
But ended up with 295
Popcy wanted to eat me raw
Asking if I'm not older than the 15 years ekene.
Home's like hell now
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
You mean you scored 320? If not explain what you mean?
I got 331 bro
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2019
OwoukoUrua:

I got 331 bro
Quite strange if you will ask me. Cos just this morning a Boy from Osun State was
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2019
OwoukoUrua:

I got 331 bro
Quite strange if you will ask me. Cos just this morning a Boy from Osun State was rewarded with a scholarship. He was said to be the 3rd highest in Nigeria with a score of 319. Perherps they meant to write 339. A proof from you will make me believe in that effect.
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Quite strange if you will ask me. Cos just this morning a Boy from Osun State was rewarded with a scholarship. He was said to be the 3rd highest in Nigeria with a score of 319. Perherps they meant to write 339. A proof from you will make me believe in that effect.

mah phone can't screenshot
Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2019
OwoukoUrua:

Check My Results
Reg Number/e-Mail
Check My Results 
JAMB 2019 UTME Results Notification
Name:
Urua Owouko Nsikak
Reg Number:
9*******IF
Date of Birth:
19 March 1999
Origin:
IKOT-EKPENE in Akwa-Ibom State.
Exam No:
C********
Centre Name:
Akwa ibom State Coll. of Arts and Science, Nung Ukim,
Ikono LGA, Akwa Ibom State
Subject
Score
Use of English
Physics
Biology
Chemistry
Total Score:331
JAMB UTME 2019
Print Result
2019 © Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
So this is proof?
Ya kidding me right. Share a screeshot na

1 Like

Re: I Targeted 370, Says Ekene, UTME Best Candidate by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

So this is proof?
Ya kidding me right. Share a screeshot na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Resumption: FG Gives New Guidelines On School Re-opening Nationwide / Learn Analog Integrated Circuit Design And Exchange Circuit Ideas. / Esut Post Ume Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.