Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo (6164 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / 18 Passengers Killed In Gombe Accident While Travelling For Market Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo by Liesel81(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hey enjoy your trip. I was in uyo last year i loved it. Here is my playlist on things you can do in Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLafFJOEITCSxOflT-HhWvavr8X45wqaQd
Re: Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo by beauty7: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Liesel81:
Hey enjoy your trip. I was in uyo last year i loved it. Here is my playlist on things you can do in Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLafFJOEITCSxOflT-HhWvavr8X45wqaQd

Thank you. I am grateful.
Re: Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo by Torie8(f): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
beauty7:
On the road to lokoja from Abuja i observed so many things.

I can recall some like:FCE Zuba, GSS Gwagwalada, chemical society of Nig, NERDC national model school, Fed min of Agric,

FGC kwali, customary court yangoji,

massive mountain in yangoji, customary court Abaji

Great white rock mixed with some black.

Towns,villages i passed included Ahoko, Tokon, Gegu, Achabo,

Deep valley by the left after the sign "Farewell from Achabo"

Then we reached Uwah, then Ozi.

In ozi,there are so many tall mountains with trees up to okpaka town and beyond.

In koton kafe, there are tall mountains.

Then i reached the meeting points of rivers niger and benue.

All the aforementioned towns are in kogi.

Shortly after the rivers niger and benue meeting,we entered Akpanya, then ohono.

We passed Lubcon refineries and petrochemical on the left.

Then sign board of salem university at the Lokoja Ajaokuta road.

I saw Tawakaltu restaurant on the right before Tako junction which i alighted from the bus.

Yea Fct Coe Zuba
Re: Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo by beauty7: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Torie8:

Yea Fct Coe Zuba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travelling To Turkey / Air Peace Warns Against Fake Website ‘Defrauding’ UK-Bound Travellers / gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.