Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy (40787 Views)

Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

1. don't your brain function properly on Thursday?

2. you want to use me to get attention here, congrats

3. If federal govt abolished HND/Bsc dichotomy for jobs and refuse to abolish it on academic

This university professor slowpoke will not kill someone with grammatical blunders bullets.

Your certificate is supposed to be retrieved from you because you are not even qualified to be a graduate of technical college with this your horrible writing skill.

you meant withdraw? you only retrieved what's lost and you withdraw/nullify a certificate from unqualified people/graduates

continue disgracing your lineage here omonigeriamumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

I am not surprised because my explanation is beyond your mental horizon, but how your grammatical construction is still at elementary level despite being a graduate of University of Toronto baffles me a lot: zero punctuation; horrible coherence.

Continue living in euphoria of being a University graduate without self development while students with National Diploma are earning money in hard currency.

Thank you
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Omonigeriarere: 9:04pm On May 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

[s]
you meant withdraw? you only retrieved what's lost and you withdraw/nullify a certificate from unqualified people/graduates[/s]

continue disgracing your lineage here omonigeriamumu

retrieve
/rɪˈtriːv/
Learn to pronounce
verb
get or bring (something) back from somewhere.
"I was sent to retrieve the balls from his garden"
synonyms: get back, recover, regain (possession of), win back, recoup, reclaim, repossess, redeem, have returned; More
2. find or extract (information stored in a computer).
"other features include the ability to store, update, retrieve....

Your educational qualification is as useless as 'p' in the word 'psychology'.

University my foot!
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

retrieve
/rɪˈtriːv/
Learn to pronounce
verb
get or bring (something) back from somewhere.
"I was sent to retrieve the balls from his garden"
synonyms: get back, recover, regain (possession of), win back, recoup, reclaim, repossess, redeem, have returned; More
2. find or extract (information stored in a computer).
"other features include the ability to store, update, retrieve....

Your educational qualification is as useless as 'p' in the word 'psychology'.

University my foot!

now I knew where your stupidity came from. go and learn invisible teacher textbook to understand more of English application and its usage

you're literally retrogressive in grammatical arena
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Omonigeriarere: 9:35am On May 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

now I knew where your stupidity came from. go and learn invisible teacher textbook to understand more of English application and its usage

you're literally retrogressive in grammatical arena

I have proved you wrong by showing you the usage and meaning of 'retrieval'. It has even been substantiated in accordance with Cambridge's explanation.

*Now I knew* - What a grammatical sabotage! This is another proof that millions of the people whose academic achievements were being undervalued by you are even better than you.

Ignoramus forming grammatical champion online.
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

I have proved you wrong by showing you the usage and meaning of 'retrieval'. It has even been substantiated in accordance with Cambridge's explanation.

*Now I knew* - What a grammatical sabotage! This is another proof that millions of the people whose academic achievements were being undervalued by you are even better than you.

Ignoramus forming grammatical champion online.

retrieved is only used for items taken away/ without the owner consent while you withdraw or nullify a certificate or any document given to someone without proper scrutiny before issuing

should I've used know for past tense phrase? why are you this plain stupid kid?

study the logic of English language and quit this show of shame mumu kid
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Omonigeriarere: 3:47pm On May 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

retrieved is only used for items taken away/ without the owner consent while you withdraw or nullify a certificate or any document given to someone without proper scrutiny before issuing

should I've used know for past tense phrase? why are you this plain stupid kid?

study the logic of English language and quit this show of shame mumu kid

''should I've used [b]know
for past tense phrase?'' [/b.

What a shame to the institution of learning you attended. cheesy grin grin
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
Omonigeriarere:
''should I've used [b]know for past tense phrase?'' [/b.
What a shame to the institution of learning you attended. cheesy grin grin

lol why not correct me polytechnic graduate. na jealousy dey kee u dey go ewu!
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 17, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

If you have not grown beyond the assumption that the school someone attend determines how academically good he is, I doubt whether you are a real graduate.

For your information, the first time I heard of Injira University was after I am done with the marking of applicants in my place of work.

With OAU, Covenant, UI, etc on ground, a graduate of Hijira University came first while a graduate of Federal Polytechnic, Ede came second.

Since then, I have come to realize that educational competency is a personal ambition which anyone can aspire to acquire irrespective of the school one attends.

You've made the most intelligent comment so far. Many of those making contrary comments don't know anything. UI beats all polytechnics combined together but doesn't mean all her students are better than those in the polytechnic. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Omonigeriarere: 9:58pm On May 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

lol why not correct me polytechnic graduate. na jealousy dey kee u dey go ewu!

''Why not correct me'' tongue tongue tongue

Your academic certificate needs substantial verification because construction of simple sentence has become an herculean task for you.

You are nothing but overfed pig.
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

''Why not correct me'' tongue tongue tongue

Your academic certificate needs substantial verification because construction of simple sentence has become an herculean task for you.

You are nothing but overfed pig.

"had" that's a descriptive/reporting statement

your stupidity is making me sick already even the person that's helping you to type the nonsense is not helping matter

get well soon

continue looking dictionary to reply me with your incoherent words
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by hausadreturn(m): 4:16am On May 18, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

I did jamb 3 times,
first oau said i did wrong course combination ( i passed cut-off

second jamb refused to release my result

third oau list was taking ages, i accepted yabatech admission saying incase oau no click. oau said i shouldn't hv accepted yabatech, jamb can't give 2 admissions to 1 candidates

I don't know of other polys oo, but most people i met at yabatech are intelligent guys who didn't hv time to read for jamb (still had more that 190), guys with unexpected uni admissions issues and guys who choose Yabatech as first choice (Art, computer science and engineering students)

I later went on to a University (Chai most are dull). For yabatech if u get carry over, e dey be lyk u life wan finish (u go too go cry). but when i got to uni, it was a normal thing. Students said it without shame (Omo i get that man course carryover oo)

What i did in ND was the same i did in uni 100lv to 400lv semester, I no even go their class sef, I still burst their brain

Till date attending yabatech is 1 of d best thing God had done for me

If u get less than 180 forget yabatech, na ur money dem go just collect.

Your first jamb, oau said it was wrong course combination... I know that's not quite true.
No matter the combination you have, once you meet the cutoff, you'll be given admission. The only thing is that during screening, they'll change the dept, if the subject combo is wrong. You cannot come here and say things anyhow.

What was your jamb score and postume score?
What dept?
What did the dept cut?
Outline these things so that we'll know.

By the way, you later went to a university, but not OAU.
I'm sure you won't be saying this if you had eventually gone to oau. Oau is not hard. "But When you come, you go gree".
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by cvarinzechukwu: 12:35pm On May 18, 2019
xamuel17:

i did 2yrs (ond) in polytechnic .. then after my 1year IT , i did direct entry and transfered to university ..

i didn't regret the decision sha...

okay thanks
after that, what LEVEL did you continued in university
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by xamuel17(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2019
cvarinzechukwu:

okay thanks after that, what LEVEL did you continued in university

200lvl
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
hausadreturn:
Your first jamb, oau said it was wrong course combination... I know that's not quite true.
No matter the combination you have, once you meet the cut off, you'll be given admission. The only thing is that during screening, they'll change the dept if the subject combo is wrong. You cannot come here and say things anyhow.

What was your jamb score and postume score?
What dept?
What did the dept cut?
Outline these things so that we'll know.

By the way, you later went to a university, but not OAU.
I'm sure you won't be saying this if you had eventually gone to oau. Oau slogan is not hard. "When you come, you'll agree".

That guy didn't go to the university. If by chance he did, he attended one of the many mushroom schools around.
Re: FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy by Omonigeriarere: 10:15pm On May 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

"had" that's a descriptive/reporting statement

your stupidity is making me sick already even the person that's helping you to type the nonsense is not helping matter

get well soon

continue looking dictionary to reply me with your incoherent words

*continue looking dictionary*. tongue tongue tongue.

Your brain requires thorough scanning to see whether it will function well in another state of affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Loyola Jesuit Abuja In Pictures / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / Secondary School Student Burnt To Death During Prayers To Pass WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.