Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Do I Do? My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Told Me To Stop Acting Like His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Told Me To Stop Acting Like His Wife? (557 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Told Me To Stop Acting Like His Wife? by crackclap: 9:13am On May 15, 2019
Well, I feel like am still young for marriage. My only concern is "I should stop acting like his wife" – Queen, said (not her real name).

So I have been with this guy for over 8 years now, something that seems awkward in this generation of 1 to 3 years or “I am out” relationship.

We’ve been High school sweethearts, a relationship which has culminated to 8 years now. Just recently, for no reason, my boyfriend told me to stop acting like his wife.

Seriously. I am disturbed as I do not know if I am giving in too much to him or what.Even though we’ve gone far in this, I feel he is seeing someone else or something.

N/B: as I said, I am not over eager about this as I am still young for marriage. Just that, I am confused about what this means, as in, no possible future?

Please advise a Sister. Thanks.

https://crackclap.com/acting-like-his-wife/

Re: What Do I Do? My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Told Me To Stop Acting Like His Wife? by Lotel: 9:22am On May 15, 2019
Are you his wife

Re: What Do I Do? My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Told Me To Stop Acting Like His Wife? by Ekez(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2019
Then act like his mother

(1) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Everything In Her Husband's Shop Because He Cheated / Islamic Powerful Dua To Win Lottery / Lady Reveals How Man Abandoned Her Because She Refused To Abort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.