Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride (66875 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Lady Attends Ex-boyfriend's Wedding Dressed Like The Bride To Cause Confusion / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Adwoabroni: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2022
A Nigerian lady has shown up at her ex-boyfriend’s traditional wedding with a custom that has gotten a huge section of netizens talking.

The unknown lady in a short video narrated that her ex-boyfriend broke up with her two years ago but heard reliably that he’s getting married.

The lady said she opted to grace the occasion dressed like her ex-boyfriend’s bride, which means, she got herself the same dress the bride was wearing.

https://browngh.com/lady-shows-up-at-ex-boyfriends-traditional-wedding-dressed-like-his-bride/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZF8p6_K497/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f73e2fdc-db73-4976-8cc5-f991ce1c47ec&ig_mid=6719D200-C20D-4221-83D0-A1466550E2AA

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Mozino007(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Weirdo!!!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Winningbot: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2022
She's the same person

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one can kill o. shocked.

Life goes on. Biko bushit the ex and get a life. Try to enjoy yourself and love yourself more.

alizma:

If you are strong enough to move on, thank your star. I come to understand over the years that not everyone can easily move on when this heartbreak of a thing happened.
I once see a man who lived all his life without marrying any woman just because his love was married by someone else. Do you know the funniest part, the old man still visit the ex-in her husband's house even at old age(about 60yrs then). He still called her the pet name he used to call her. The husband knows about them right from on set so he doesn't disturb the man whenever he visited though his visit stops at the sit out of the man's house. The man get served and after eating, they discussed and off he goes.

Hmmm... That one is madness...

I know I too have been stuck for like four years after i broke up with my ex but omo, I talked to myself. In fact that was when and why I joined nairaland. Got myself busy with nairaland just to get over him and it worked.

By the time he begged to come see my face one more time, I was the one running. When he eventually came, he just looked like a brother and as I was seeing him off, he said, "babe, so you've really moved on, that all the time we spent, you could sit apart from me for that long"?. I just looked at him and laughed. He was shocked cos I really loved him and showed it while we were together.

After him, I had fallen twice and come out strong and still standing. No shaking. Provided God is blessing me, I don't care!

Where break-up dey really affect na if woman no get money. Chai!!!.. insult upon injury.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
ex stormed d wedding after 2 years? dt gee must be careful n try avoid eating dt wedding food n also avoid outside food all.d days of his life bcox when she finally reacts, he would understand better d meaning of "hell knows no furry like a woman scorned"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by MufasaLion: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
How many exes will come to my wedding? grin

Anyways, she was probably mentored by Tonto Dikeh. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Gold179: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
This man don do her strong thing. let her just move on and try to forget he ever exist.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by suffering: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
She’s female. Moving on is easy. The guy did her something strong without a doubt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Gadafii: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2022
A man will show up at his ex wedding, his concern is rice with big big cow meats and chilled green bottles, wetin concern guy man cheesy

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by sofeo(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by KingAzari: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerian skits makers no allow us know wetin be true again.

Whoever believes this would believe anything..

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by FalseProphet1(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Poor girl, she still hasn't moved on from the heart break....I see the next guy she falls in love with suffering cos she'll definitely cheat on him with her infamous ex.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Sonnobax15(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
I don tell my guys to always be careful when dating a girl...If you feel like it's high time you broke up with her,you better do it in a more matured way... Because some women out there won't take it lightly with you lipsrsealed. Some wey I know reach house no go even mind to travel go Ijebu ode just to squeeze you inside of 35cl coca cola bottle tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Judolisco(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Wahala be like buhari video call

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by crio: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Things are happening
Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Xtianah09: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Some bitter girls can go any length just to frustrate their Ex sha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Authoreety: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
You say?

Later Una go dey form like say men na nothing to una...

The female is future past participle

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Mopolchi: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Move on jor...all dis yeye girls I don taya for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Jackiedemie(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Ex's were meant to let go. Get a life darling and move on.
Before you end up being a s*xmate to someone husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by emmabest2000(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Tori

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Sossicki: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Eyan bob
Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by hammer567: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
OMO, AT FIRST SIGHT, NA TO JUMP FENCE LEAVE WEDDING FOR BOTH BRIDES TO MARRY THEMSELVES.

WITH ALL THE HORROR STORY, MAN CANT RISK THIS KIND WEREY...

BEFORE , E GO REACH STORY THAT TOUCHES THE HEART.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Sabadon(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
When what he did to you was so strong......or could this be the ever great okafors law cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Furcko: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Pained ex
Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by Sirpaul(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
just move on
Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by akanbiaa(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by dfrost: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
How many exes will come to my wedding? grin

Anyways, she was probably mentored by Tonto Dikeh. grin

Mufa, even you? cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride by saintjimos(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Wahala dey sleep yanga go wake am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.