Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To (9474 Views)

Igbos Survived The Civil War Because Gowon Wanted Them To / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by GoldHorse(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2019
And how is that your business? Na your ass or na your mouth?
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by StillX10(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Baaba OYOYOOO
Baaba OYOYOOO
Wailers Wailing continues
So tee they will drink OTAPIAPIA.
This a typical of the people FFK is referring to
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by buharitill2023: 6:42pm On May 15, 2019
dukie25:
FFK no go kee person
grin
but you even use thief atiku shiite to soak garri when you were atikulating

1 Like

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by naijajobx: 6:44pm On May 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Arda1000(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2019
Stingman:
" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kunle Cole
sad sad sad
iberiberizim

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by jojothaiv(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2019
He need not go far....

Nairaland is littered with concrete evidence..
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2019
Stingman:
" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kunle Cole
sad sad sad

WE ARE CRAZY FOR BUHARI

WE KNOW WE ARE

WE ARE PROUD, WE ARE

WE BUHARICRAZY
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by chinedumoooo: 8:58pm On May 15, 2019
An average Yoruba men and women can express extreme respect to their elders despite their financial constraints or position in the society.
Femi has insulted the president enough and should be caution to avoid the law of karma in future.
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by MEGAWATCH: 9:53pm On May 15, 2019
Stingman:
sad sad sad

That's why you are called ZOMBIE, the leaving dead being.
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by adem30: 10:54pm On May 15, 2019
Since you knew this, then why are you doubting how he won the last election?
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by bizzibodi(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2019
FKK may SANGO blast yur Big pussy sucking mauth! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves State Of Emergency / The Richest Square Mile In Africa (pics) / Governors Kick Against Fuel Subsidy, Say ‘It’s Not Sustainable’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.