Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To (9473 Views)

Igbos Survived The Civil War Because Gowon Wanted Them To / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by aleeyus(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2019
Stingman:
" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kunle Cole
sad sad sad
chai see comment

why vex sir?
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by lilangelapc: 1:16pm On May 15, 2019
FKK biggest Fool ever,just as Goodluck poo in your Stinky mouth,useless jealousy.....16yrs wetin owner use am do,idiots small boy....at your age you still dey mumu yourself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by iammo(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2019
smiley

One thing i love about Tinubu's Leadership and Political Recruitment Process is that it Naturaly weeds out childish people without value and moralty required for governance., i wonder where Obasanjo saw people like FFk from before calling them to become Ministers and top goverment official. Turns out while all political protege of tinubu, past commisioners and Apointees seem to be well grounded, most of the people Obasanjo brought into politics are misfits, drunks, drug addicts, and degenerates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by ofuonyebi: 1:21pm On May 15, 2019
FFK is among the corruption fighting back...he has lost sense of morals by abusing his president..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by wellmax(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2019
This guy sleeps and dreams about Buhari. Its such an unfortunate life to be a wailer.

FFK you will wail for FOUR MORE YEARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Thinkfree(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2019
I had thought of moving to PDP before 2023 election but with this hidiot in there I have to rethink.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by kushme: 1:29pm On May 15, 2019
ofuonyebi:

FFK is among the corruption fighting back...he has lost sense of morals by abusing his president..

The guy dey bitter.

PMB don spoil market for them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by mozona(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2019
fact
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Chikpat(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2019
Fani Kayode is a dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by osuofia2(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2019
THAT IS CALLED ZOMBIE-ISM, WATCH AS HIS YORUBA MUSLIM BROTHERS ATTACKS HIM WHILE THE FULANIS HERE KEEP SILENCE

2 Likes

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by paxonel(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2019
Stingman:
" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kunle Cole
sad sad sad
you are a very sincere pottybrain buharist grin
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Talknochip(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2019
Ahuzubillahi
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by kenzosky: 1:48pm On May 15, 2019
jayfolarin:
FFK is a stupid ignorant fool undeserving of public recognition. Shameless drug addict that wanted Nigerians to vote for a verified thief that will loot Nigeria dry to her bones!

This idiot and Reno are the kind of low-lifes that would be in charge of the country should atiku have won. Stop and think about that for a second
You demn RIGHT Bro. Unfortunately those that past oppression has taken 99 percents of their neurons will never understand this, they are addicted to been oppressed by corrupt leaders.
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by rusher14: 1:48pm On May 15, 2019
ladiesreject:
I have never been a fan of Buhari, I don't like the man but this FFK guy is an absolute disgrace to everything he represents.

Must he antagonize everybody in APC?

For God's sake why will a SAN spill out this nonsense from his mouth?

#spits

He's not a SAN.

He's even incapable of being a charge and bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by nattyspice: 1:55pm On May 15, 2019
FFK appointment as GEJ presidential campaign spokesman was one major blunder PDP made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by michoim(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:
Brainwashed fanatics. Just as Buhari they hate anything good..
To be a good buharist u must replace ur brain with cow dung
It is a pity that it is madman like FFK of no repute that has brainwashed you...what a vanity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by gaskiyamagana: 2:05pm On May 15, 2019
StillX10:
And that's the truth
Baaba OYOYOOO
Baaba OYOYOOO
Wailers Wailing continues
So tee they will drink OTAPIAPIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by KaptainAfrika: 2:25pm On May 15, 2019
HE ONLY APPEALS TO HIS FOLLOWERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by samazagudu(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2019
Something bad is going on in FFK's head.please people should help him solved his problem.
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by GMbuharii: 3:01pm On May 15, 2019
Afunjas are num1 among those zombies lols

stephleena and dreamwords yaff finish zombies lols

1 Like

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Shinjitsu: 3:05pm On May 15, 2019
Yes the yourba cowards will lick his ass if he asked them to like Tinubu and Osinbajo

Yourbas are the slaves of the hausa / Fulani
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by RichBoy247: 3:09pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:
Brainwashed fanatics. Just as Buhari they hate anything good..
To be a good buharist u must replace ur brain with cow dung

This one is an unfortunate child with no future ambition.
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by JikanTaalolo: 3:13pm On May 15, 2019
FFK is tribalistic. His hatred for Buhari is what will kill him. God elevated Buhari to where he is now. Very soon Hypertension, Diabetes and stroke will deal with this useless man by the grace of God.
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by itu404(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2019
Buhari is draining the swamp like they say grin grin how the hell would those who have benefited from the old ways like it whether they like it or not a new era is on the offing. look at FFK can somebody tell me what he does presently to contribute to the economy still feeding on the loots he amassed from the last administration.

1 Like

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by magzey: 3:51pm On May 15, 2019
Just as you kissed GEJ ass why not. grin

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by Ultimatezlant: 4:27pm On May 15, 2019
You
Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by MrsKMT(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2019
The man is losing it, where is the sense in what he said now? Anyway! our senseless brothers from up there Will definitely see sense in it though. You will know them by their comments.... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To by shimardoil: 5:53pm On May 15, 2019
dreamwords:
angry Especially afonja Muslim he goats, They will even lick his anus
you're just a big fool supporting a corrupt illiterate called ffk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Alimikhena’s Election, Throws Out Idiake’s Petition / Education: 6-3-3-4 Has Failed – Jonathan / Governors Kick Against Fuel Subsidy, Say ‘It’s Not Sustainable’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.