Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? (509 Views)

Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex? / Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive / Is It A Sin To Marry Your Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? by vixpal: 10:09am On May 15, 2019
Is it not a sin to take meat from my wife pot of soup without her permission?
Re: Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2019
if u have kids and u do it, it's bad.
but if u are yet to have kids and u do it,...
wait make I laff 1st
Re: Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? by Randy100: 10:48am On May 15, 2019
As long as you are the one providing the meat.
Re: Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? by Nuklex(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2019
Old habits never die ABI?
Re: Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? by Aieboocaar(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2019
It's fun when you jokingly take one in her presence while she's cooking

But my guy if you sneak up at night while she's asleep just to take meat from her pot, den my guy you need to book appointment with Pastor T.B Joshua ASAP
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Uncle lalasticlala shebi you're married?? what do you have to say to this kleptomaniac. cheesy
Re: Is It Not A Sin To Take Meat From My Wife Pot Of Soup? by tee59(f): 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
So far you're the one providing the money, you can eat whatever you want from her pot but not stealing.

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Never Does What He Says" Men Be Careful / How To Conquer Hepatitis / Are African Deities Patriarchal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.