Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive (2988 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Gores: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hi guys . Is it a sin to visit brothel since you are paying for a service and you are single . Having a girlfriend in nigeria doesn’t really worth it anymore as a friend explained why he chose to keep visiting brothel and stay single till he is ready. He said he spent only 1k in brothel and was 500 before now ! He also said the girls in brothel he visit are very clean and always use protection !

He claimed he got entangled to brothel after dating several naija girls and calculating his cost and total loss at the end of each relationship . He said sometimes some of the girls spend 10k to make hair alone not to talk of regular gifts and pocket money and to even have sex with them he has to go extra mile and spend some more. He confirmed he is now a happy man and saves a lot of money now .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by chatinent: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Whatever rocks your boat. To survive, I decided not to care much.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Having a girlfriend and visiting a brothel are two different things, kindly separate them. The typical Nigerian relationship these days is transactional so why using that as an excuse to visit a brothel?

Please don't blame anyone for your way of life.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Uprightness100(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Whether with your girl friend or with a Prostitute, Sex outside Marriage is a Sin. It is Great Evil! It is Immorality! It is Fornication! It is Death! And it will Guarantee you Hell Fire.

10 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Bmaster(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
It is not.

And don't let anybody tell you otherwise,
All sin na sin

Edit:
I am quite cool with brothel life,
Girlfriend ish no fit me

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Haakeem(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Palema007:
Having a girlfriend and visiting a brothel are two different things, kindly separate them. The typical Nigerian relationship these days is transactional so why using that as an excuse to visit a brothel?

Please don't blame anyone for your way of life.
lol, most guyz look for a gf. Just for fvck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Nonexisting: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nothing is sin anymore but I'll have to warn you to desist from visiting brothels. Never fucck a vaginarian in her comfort zone whether she is olosho or girlfriend to avoid getting in trouble. I can't advise you to stop fuccking olosho because there's no difference anymore but I'll advise you to fucck vaginarians who hide their olosho status from the general public. It means they still have something to protect, maybe family integrity and that goes with less mileage in their vaginas.

10 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Haakeem(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Uprightness100:
Whether with you girl friend or with Prostitute. Sex outside Marriage is a Sin. It is Great Evil! It is Immorality! It is Fornication! It is Death! And it will Guarantee you Hell Fire.
masturbation and fornication has the same sin.

The reason i'm bringing up this topic is because most people says engaging in fornication is better than masturbating.
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Uprightness100(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Haakeem:
masturbation and fornication has the same sin.

The reason i'm bringing up this topic is because most people says engaging in fornication is better than masturbating.

Whether Sexual Immorality or Masturbation, both are Evil. Both are unrighteousness. Both are Sin! Both will Guarantee you a ticket to Hell.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Amb1045(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Relationship is too expensive this days, I never f##k this girl I done dee spend close to 15k to 20k subscription money and outing. Hmm beginning to think otherwise. Eee be like I go dee my dee oooh and country hard now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by shyman03(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
that is just perfect
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by carl90(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
I will advice you make money to take care of yourself,your family,your girlfriend.
If money never dey,just package yourself well,babes go notice you.
I would never advice a bro to go for olosho/prostitute.
Na mumu lifestyle be that.
The best sex remains with a responsible babe you truly like/love.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Boogyman557: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Dat ur friend Na CORRECT MANCHI..

Dat ur friend disserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

My Gee! no too REASON d matterz bcus ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

As I de here So, I No FIT COUNT d amount of ASHAWOO wey I don NACK inside Las month..

if I begin COUNT, E go REACH to FORM FULL COMMUNITY!

waiting de PAIN me now b say..

Na 5h I de use NACK b4 but now Na 1k..

Y ASHAWOO go de add Price LIKE dis, my BLODA y!

I de BLA WEED now, I FIT JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis nite...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by bestdefender: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fuk all yo
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Savedday: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by SHINJA: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gal wey u dey claim to be your girlfriend fit dey Bleep 10 guys outside..

What's the difference between her and a prostitute?

Just make your self happy bro..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by pizzzy(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Stop patronizing LovePeddler houses plus stop dating broke girls. Girls wey still dey ask for money to make hair, buy pomade and soap
The Most important thing is learn to control your urge to have sex

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Boogyman557:

As I de here So, I No FIT COUNT d amount of ASHAWOO wey I don NACK inside Las month..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

My nigga, iyaff meez you so mulsh honezzly smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Boogyman557: 2:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Fuckaniza:

My nigga, iyaff meez you so mulsh honezzly smiley
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I miss u too!

Na Holly GROUND I de since but I don SHOW back, Na to SHINE disco LITE 4 Every TREND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by posty56: 2:51am On Apr 03, 2022
well I am not a fan of brothel ,as the idea of having multiple sexual partner almost everyday is irritating, plus the sex is just cum and go ,no real fun , having FWB is the best idea, having a Nigeria girlfriend is a no no

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by falcon01: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2022
True powers come for realising you don't need a girlfriend or A LovePeddler. Real man do workouts and focus on important of aspects of life Keep the Grind up.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Goldbw122(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Following the thread like breeze grin grin grin, if I may ask how old are you don't tell me just type the first figure ...
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Goldbw122(m): 5:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Gores:
Hi guys . Is it a sin to visit brothel since you are paying for a service and you are single . Having a girlfriend in nigeria doesn’t really worth it anymore as a friend explained why he chose to keep visiting brothel and stay single till he is ready. He said he spent only 1k in brothel and was 500 before now ! He also said the girls in brothel he visit are very clean and always use protection !

He claimed he got entangled to brothel after dating several naija girls and calculating his cost and total loss at the end of each relationship . He said sometimes some of the girls spend 10k to make hair alone not to talk of regular gifts and pocket money and to even have sex with them he has to go extra mile and spend some more. He confirmed he is now a happy man and saves a lot of money now .

Well it is why you want because visiting brothel makes you depress yeah, you won't know it know because it will make you happy when you are just starting but on a long run you will be depress, and getting a girlfriend is not bad it is a good thing, yeah but you have to make your intensions known to her yeah don't just keep quiet, some no girls like to spend if that is the kind of girl that you meet and you know that you can't cope with her just simy quiet there is a girl for every man. Yeah there are girls that you meet and talk to them and you will ask yourself, where is this girl all this time.. so it's your way of relationship, and how the girl agree to the terms and condition of life you don't expect a girl who you been giving huge money and later giving 500 naira or 200 naira to keep quiet and not complain hmmm.. so you have to set rules for what you want... They say Nigeria girls are usless then who come dey marry them every Saturday.. grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2022
What a question. It is not a sin if you go there with the sole purpose of wining souls for God's kingdom. wink
But it can backfire embarassed
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Sonnobax15(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2022
grin
That WTF man for up say na ashawo dey sweet lass grin. Chaiiii,see wetin pot of beans wor put guymen cheesy

Well,op,like seriously,I've never been to a brothel before,and I don't think I'll ever visit anyone....Tho we all know how expensive Naija bannies have become but no use that excuse tay justify your dirty lifestyle undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2022
1k pussy...what type of pussy is that grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by cybernaut(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Enjoy your life and don't look anyone face. If you girl demand a lot and she is not your wife why are you keeping the relationship too long. Bleep and pay until you settle down
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by onomeabuja: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Make una de enjoy una life ooooooo
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Cardealer2021(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Mah nigga where you dey since cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Boogyman557: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Mah nigga where you dey since cheesy
Holly Gram cool My own Gee!

Na Holly GROUND I de since ooo

I just come back yesterday.. Na to SHINE disco LITE 4 all TREND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Most guys spend on ladies just to impress but I tell you one thing always endeavor 2 have a working klas lady as a gal frnd e get why.
Re: Is It A Sin To Visit Brothel - Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria Is Most Expensive by house10s2: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
both na sin, so choose a cheap sin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Been Unknowingly Initiated? / As a university Graduate, I can't speak Good english. I'm depressed. / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.