Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (65459 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:20pm On May 15, 2019
When the man wants to taste another soup, he should also tell her, so that she tastes another soup outside. Both should do the outside tasting.
MrHighSea:

So d man go dy chop only "Egusi" till death?
Bro code, bro.
Council has approved, he divorce her ONLY once.
...picks race
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by letterman: 1:31pm On May 16, 2019
paddyofboss:

I wont

The di*ck she was receiving was a small one hence dikeh is correct [Your original sentence]

is a small one [Modified]

EXPLANATION:

The dick she was receiving (Was properly used).

was a small one. (not necessarily properly used. Is the dick still small? If yes, then was implies that the dick was small, only at the time it serviced Tonto Dikeh).
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by paddyofboss(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2019
letterman:

The di*ck she was receiving was a small one hence dikeh is correct [Your original sentence]

is a small one [Modified]

EXPLANATION:

The dick she was receiving (Was properly used).

was a small one. (not necessarily properly used. Is the dick still small? If yes, then was implies that the dick was small, only at the time it serviced Tonto Dikeh).
The Di*ck is no longer small hence my original comment is valid
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by letterman: 10:56am On May 19, 2019
paddyofboss:

The Di*ck is no longer small hence my original comment is valid

How did you know that? grin

You see why I used the words safely in context ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by paddyofboss(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2019
letterman:

How did you know that? grin

You see why I used the words safely in context ?

grin grin grin grin
Showed one gal our convo. She was just laffing ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.