Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (65444 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by letterman: 3:59pm On May 15, 2019
gypsey:
people still gets married thesedays ? sad Thesedays that Pussi are every were . who da hell wants to stay with the same smelly vagina for years?

get

these days

everywhere
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by dapadawee: 4:02pm On May 15, 2019
mercy I beg no careless with your husband o. actresses they vex o. Biko Tonto and co they the yard. do everything on low key
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by alabi484(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2019
Dude is a womaniser, if people know him as mercy's husband. ..he go cast
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by letterman: 4:07pm On May 15, 2019
paddyofboss:
Was - she is no longer receiving it
Restudy the correction I made.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by TemmyT002(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2019
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Realist1(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2019
eDoctorr:
How I wish my crush (Tonto Dikeh) have a peaceful home like Mercy Johnson.

Bros you think say na only you get crush for Tonto before? Thousands ! The crush, crush me into powder before self, O boy when I see attitude shocked shocked .My powdery heart aggregate and amalgamate sharply. Even Lord Lugard go jealous. grin

The ex-husband would definitely have his faults but she eventually made him seem faultless by her chun chun mouth. Arrgh!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
eDoctorr:
How I wish my crush (Tonto Dikeh) have a peaceful home like Mercy Johnson.

What you detest can never be your own.
She never wished Mercy Johnson, her marriage and children well for no specific reason.
She dragged Mercy Johnson more than this Churchill man.
Many thought they were dating a same person.
Tonto specializes in dragging people.
If Mercy posts any picture, she will go and tag it.
It was very tough, but Mercy kept quiet all through just like Churchill until Tonto got her fill.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by MrPENIS(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2019
letterman:

those
keyboard auto correct is never wrong
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
letterman:

those

Those
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Psoul(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2019
....and the hubby is really shy to face the camera. He is an introvert.
Chaii, life of an introvert. Introverts are good husband materials.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
MrPENIS:

keyboard auto correct is never wrong

These are for things close to you or within your reach while those are for things far away, not within your reach or maybe out of site
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by MrPENIS(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

These are for things close to you or within your reach while those are for things far away, not within your reach or maybe out of site
good talk
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:53pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=letterman post=78415325]

[b]the fault of Nairaland/ ]

Good job! Try to explain your corrections.
So as for the person to know why he or she is wrong.

For this, an inanimate cannot possess.
Only a living thing can possess
Eg

The girl's bag.
The leg of the chair instead of the chair's leg
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:55pm On May 15, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
Happy birthday

ATTENTION. ATTENTION. ATTENTION
SCAM ALERT
Those people advertising bet9ja tickets are scammers. They had been scammed before, so they want to take vengeance on the masses... Those tickets are gotten from agents shop... they collect ticket before they pay customers money... They may even give you free correct score that win, they just want your trust, once you pay 15K, 20K or above, they will block you... They are mostly on whatsapp and telegram... run from their telegram channels, they are all lazy people that want to live luxurious lives... they just want your money... if you think am lying, try them and see for your self...Experience is always the best teacher...

You don patronize them?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by paddyofboss(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2019
letterman:

Restudy the correction I made.
I wont
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by phobia147(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Tonto Dike the witch will be watching and licking her mouth. She will be like "Mercy Johnson you are lucky, you got a good man". She does not know that whenever a marriage works, two people work hard to make it work. Did you hear how Mercy Johnson said she has seen the worst of her hubby? That means her husband has bad sides too. If it were Tonto the witch, she will tell us the worst part unfailingly. Tonto, the only man you can live happily with is Bobrisky. I just pity that your son. SMH

������
U do all
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Victorisoni3(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2019
bentwood85:
This mercy Johnson Don carry her ťôťò take finish her husband destiny..

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Donchukz(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2019
Redeakaa:
Say a prayer.....OK

Ur Husband shall Neva divorce u in Jesus Name......

And the people say!!!

Amen....

And the people say! Amen. Are u of the deeper life denomination. Coz ,that's how W.F. Kumuyi use to say it
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by tfash96(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2019
Marriage sweet see how she sha dey force her husband make hin touch her breast by fire by force
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Wendybrown(f): 5:56pm On May 15, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Tonto Dike the witch will be watching and licking her mouth. She will be like "Mercy Johnson you are lucky, you got a good man". She does not know that whenever a marriage works, two people work hard to make it work. Did you hear how Mercy Johnson said she has seen the worst of her hubby? That means her husband has bad sides too. If it were Tonto the witch, she will tell us the worst part unfailingly. Tonto, the only man you can live happily with is Bobrisky. I just pity that your son. SMH

Kai!Laugh wan tear my belle
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Sayboy: 6:43pm On May 15, 2019
Celebrate with Mercy Johnson but get a job pooh

Have you've been applying for jobs but no response? Engage a pro to write your CV.

Don't say there are no jobs -- in the last 6 months, 100% of our clients land an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV we write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

All at an affordable fee.

Ready to get a job?

Chat http:///2348132145325 on WhatsApp now

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Kayouzka(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2019
gypsey:
which above property above? i can't see any photos above undecided

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2019
No man is really shy, don’t make that mistake. Don’t even call him shy especially after giving u kids
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 15, 2019
Kayouzka:

that is not a photo. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 15, 2019
letterman:

get

these days

everywhere
thanks for the corrections, it's still didn't answer my question, which is really important to me that the spelling mistakes. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by timibare(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2019
Uromi guys nor be 40seconds men oohhhh.....I see why Johnson head dey bubble
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out by Redeakaa(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2019
MrHighSea:

So d man go dy chop only "Egusi" till death?
Bro code, bro.
Council has approved, he divorce her ONLY once.
...picks race
Yes na....dey go just dey add salt, maggi and meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Teni Pulled Out Of Car Through The Window After Getting Stuck / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.