Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (30105 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Charly68: 5:22pm On May 15, 2019
Hate him or like him,he is Governor Project of IMO State

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Baba419(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2019
And he's leaving Imo State with about N200b in debts

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by frowland(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2019
Gkemz:
14days to vacate the office he massively looted. Imo people can't wait to see this con criminal bundled out from office to jail. Iberiberism kill him there.

Na now he remember to commission the oputa court after 8 miserable years in office.

Please who are the past Gov of Imo state and what did they do?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by frowland(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

As in, the guy really tried in Imo

No. Governor in the history of the entire SE has more projects than Rochas.

Igbos hate Rochas because he's in APC and the way he doesn't care about what they say about him.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by frowland(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2019
dedonfranco:
Nothing like dis in Abia State since 1999
Hate him or like Him He's better than all the Governor's in Abia State put together since 1999.

Funny
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by frowland(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2019
chiedu7:

We are not used to a gov who values statues more than people & sucks up to a man who values cows more than people.

Recycled sentiments.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by frowland(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Are you aware that Obiano pays herdsmen money when Omambala kill their cows?

Are you aware that Umahi said herdsmen have the constitutional right to go anywhere in the south east?
Should I remind you of how Ikpeazu was defending herdsmen?
Let's not talk the effeminate Ugwuanyi. He's the one who declared prayer and fasting when herdsmen killed Igbos.

Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Obiano combined have not completed the number of projects Rochas has.

The reason Igbos hate Rochas is because he's in APC, that's the fact.

"The reason IPOB hates Rochas". IPOB and IGBO; there are glaring differences between those two. One acts like as if someone thinks for them, the other acts like they think for themselves. I know where I belong and its not the former.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by chiedu7: 5:50pm On May 15, 2019
frowland:

Recycled sentiments.
Nobody is interested in ur views, face ur region
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 5:59pm On May 15, 2019
martineverest:
though he sounds immature and stupid at times, okorocha is the best governor in South East
bro I beg to differ, I'm not trying to be biased here but Rochas comes no where near to the best... He's certainly better than some governors but he's not the best.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
frowland:

Please who are the past Gov of Imo state and what did they do?
why not go to Imo state and find out, you certainly don't live in Imo state, so don't speak for them
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Igbos hate Rochas because he's in APC and the way he doesn't care about what they say about him.
Igbo wannabe face your tribe and leave igbos alone
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by plaindealer: 6:05pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Exactly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by plaindealer: 6:07pm On May 15, 2019
sweerychick:

Too bad you people cannot take your own advise and stay out of other people's business.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by frowland(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
sweerychick:
why not go to Imo state and find out, you certainly don't live in Imo state, so don't speak for them

grin you have no idea lady. Comments like this I simply laugh and ignore.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 6:12pm On May 15, 2019
plaindealer:

Too bad you people cannot take your own advise and stay out of other people's business.
and why don't you mind your own business and leave Igbos alone. Are Igbos begging you for your advice??
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by DeWisedon(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2019
The best performing governor in the whole of South East.
My political Mentor,
The love I have for this man is tall like kilimanjaro

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 6:15pm On May 15, 2019
sweerychick:

Who is an Igbo wannabe? Did I claim to be Igbo?

Weren't you the hypocrite writing nonsense about Akpabio, Ajimobi and Wike the other day? It seems selective amnesia is worrying this one.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Stop talking nonsense, go and ask of SAM ONUNAKA MBAKWE PHD, AKA "Crying Governor", before you open your mouth and talk rubbish.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by plaindealer: 6:24pm On May 15, 2019
sweerychick:
and why don't you mind your own business and leave Igbos alone. Are Igbos begging you for your advice??

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 6:24pm On May 15, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:

Stop talking nonsense, go and ask of SAM ONUNAKA MBAKWE PHD, AKA "Crying Governor", before you open your mouth and talk rubbish.

CJ, It is your father at home typing rubbish. Be talking nonsense as if you're talking to your parents.

What did Sam Mbakwe achieve that Rochas hasn't achieved? Mention it.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Who is an Igbo wannabe? Did I claim to be Igbo?

Weren't you the hypocrite writing nonsense about Akpabio, Ajimobi and Wike the other day? It seems selective amnesia is worrying this one.
you don't claim to be igbo but your Amebo nature will make you masturbate in all igbo threads, acting as if you know more than them, as if you've been to all igbo land... tongue
Even your Moniker OKOYEebows, asserts your obsession with igbos
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Ojiofor: 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
dedonfranco:
Nothing like dis in Abia State since 1999
Hate him or like Him He's better than all the Governor's in Abia State put together since 1999.

True talk.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 6:44pm On May 15, 2019
sweerychick:
you don't claim to be igbo but your Amebo nature will make you masturbate in all igbo threads, acting as if you know more than them, as if you've been to all igbo land... tongue
Even your Moniker OKOYEebows, asserts your obsession with igbos

If you think my moniker is Okoye, you are actually more unintelligent than I thought.

I've been to all the states in Igboland, I've lived there, done business there, so shut up your mouth and listen to the facts. Rochas is this, Rochas is that. Yet, you support mediocres like Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi.

I have told you to stop making a fool of yourself but you won't hear word.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Sayboy: 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Have you been applying for jobs but no response? Engage a pro to write your CV.

Don't say there are no jobs -- in the last 6 months, 100% of our clients land an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV we write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

All at an affordable fee.

Ready to get a job?

Chat http:///2348132145325 on WhatsApp now

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2019
Roachas prays to whichever demon he likes to not go to prison after the term.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2019
Roachas prays to whichever demon he likes to not go to prizon after the term.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by mightyhaze: 7:49pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

what made yorogba to hate and disgrace ambode the best governor in the history of yorogba

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by mightyhaze: 7:56pm On May 15, 2019
Bluntemperor:
The way and manner my brothers from the East hate this Rochas is same applied to Buhari's hatred for no just cause.Haba!,they want him in PDP and they believed he sold out.why Politics of bitterness.Una well done o..A Society can not go with this kind of mindsets for meaningful development,though many of us disagreed with Rochas-in building Statues all around Imo as if the State Money cannot be better placed.History will judge all the Governors right or wrong on how they used the power for themselves or for the people.Is this not same Rochas that first started Free-Education in the Southeast with Security Budget then,pls I stand to be corrected?
you go stand tire. one question for ur unsolicited hypocrisy,..why does yorogba hate ambode,the best governor in yorogba history,..to d extent of disgracing him out of office

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Bleiz(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Be would be sworn in.

Ihedioha on the other hand would be taught a bitter lesson by the Courts.

He didn't meet the constitutional requirements to be declared winner. He won simple majority, didn't meet the constitutionally required number of Local Governments.

You're very wrong.

Gubernatorial elections aren't structured in that format. It is basically first to pull maximum votes, not and never geographic spread.

Geographic spread is only for presidential elections.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by VulgarLee(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2019
Gkemz:
14days to vacate the office he massively looted. Imo people can't wait to see this con criminal bundled out from office to jail. Iberiberism kill him there.

Na now he remember to commission the oputa court after 8 miserable years in office.
Brainless mofo
Blinded by 1k cara money
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Rhea(f): 8:23pm On May 15, 2019
orjisblog:
Photo News: Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Commissioning The New Justice Oputa Court Complex Now

At the moment,His Excellency Governor Rochas Okorocha is hosting the the Chief Justice of Nigeria,represented by Justice Myrian Amina to the official commissioning of JUSTICE OPUTA COURT COMPLEX holding at the judiciary pavilion,New Owerri.

Like our page Orjisblog if you've not done so
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/05/15/photo-news-imo-state-governor-owelle-rochas-commissioning-the-new-justice-oputa-court-complex-now/

The pillars and columns look too slender. This building may collapse someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosions Reported In Kano! / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.