Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here (1338 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
I don't understand am new to nairaland though used to be a none registered member,
Can someone enlighten me how stuff works around here, I see people creating threads and beg for front page, do people get paid when their threads reaches front page, I see people get excited for been first to comment on certain threads do people get paid for commenting on some threads? Who are the mods running these forum Biko enlighten me old timers

1 Like

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by donbachi(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2019
ok.for a start.you will bring 3packets of cabin biscuits,3crates of mineral,2bottles of groundnuts and 1k garden eggs..lastly,are u with paper and pen?..if no.rush and buy asap.

10 Likes

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:
I don't understand am new to nairaland though used to be a none registered member,
Can someone enlighten me how stuff works around here, I see people creating threads and beg for front page, do people get paid when their threads reaches front page, I see people get excited for been first to comment on certain threads do people get paid for commenting on some threads? Who are the mods running these forum Biko enlighten me old timers
You are welcome if you mind your business!
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2019
donbachi:
ok.for a start.you will bring 3packets of cabin biscuits,3crates of mineral,2bottles of groundnuts and 1k garden eggs..lastly,are u with paper and pen?..if no.rush and buy asap.
Ahh na carpenter work I wan learn ni? shocked
Yes o I get pen and paper ready to take notes grin
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2019
nigeriancritic1:

You are welcome if you mind your business!
Is that all undecided
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by MJBOLT: 3:47pm On May 15, 2019
350+ posts but you claim to be a new member undecided

6 Likes

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Amatarasha(f): 4:06pm On May 15, 2019
Join cashewheads slayers gang or be lost wt old hypocrites of 45 to 50yrs of age..
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Starboytwo(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2019
First of all, sit down fes then get a biro ND book....let me know when u do these..
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
First of all, sit down fes then get a biro ND book....let me know when u do these..
Oga am ready to take down notes Biko
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Join cashewheads slayers gang or be lost wt old hypocrites of 45 to 50yrs of age..
Really? Kukuma recruit me join your group cause I noticed your name ring bells around here

1 Like

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
350+ posts but you claim to be a new member undecided
I have been blindly active for a little while now don't really know, who is who don't know the nairaland street code embarassed
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Amatarasha(f): 5:00pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really? Kukuma recruit me join your group cause I noticed your name ring bells around here
hmmm...meet chenzen first

1 Like

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
hmmm...meet chenzen first
come lemme baptise u

1 Like

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2019
chenzen:
come lemme baptise u
Oga chenzen Weldon o na you dey run things for chasheweads slayers abi what are the rules to the game man, who are the enemies weytin be the code to this chasheweads slayers familly tree man
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Forget All That Attention Seeking Attitude That Girl Is Using. She Is Doing All That So As To Catch My Attention, she Wants Nothing More Than My Dick In Her Mouth
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Forget All That Attention Seeking Attitude That Girl Is Using. She Is Doing All That So As To Catch My Attention, she Wants Nothing More Than My Dick In Her Mouth
Hahaha is that so? In other words you are playing hard to get, don't you like getting your Jimmy s*cked?
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha is that so? In other words you are playing hard to get, don't you like getting your Jimmy s*cked?
Who Doesnt Like To Get Jimmy Sucked? She Is Not My Type but If She Tries Harder I Might Give Her A One Night Shot wink
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Oga chenzen Weldon o na you dey run things for chasheweads slayers abi what are the rules to the game man, who are the enemies weytin be the code to this chasheweads slayers familly tree man
Dont Join Those Cashew Heads. They Will Take Sense From You And Install Foolishness upon Thee.

Follow Me! And I Will Make Thee a Fisher of Hot Girls cool
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Dont Join Those Cashew Heads. They Will Take Sense From You And Install Foolishness upon Thee.

Follow Me! And I Will Make Thee a Fisher of Hot Girls cool
Oga this your offer sounds tempting, did I hear you say hot girls grin now am confused like me think first
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Who Doesnt Like To Get Jimmy Sucked? She Is Not My Type but If She Tries Harder I Might Give Her A One Night Shot wink
Is like you got the key to every girls heart around here, cool
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Always condemn Afonja when you see a thread on skull mining, rape and yahoo .
If it is drug peddling, check name and condemn our Igbo brothers.
You can either join wailers or zombie camp but you need to purchase form first shocked
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is like you got the key to every girls heart around here, cool
Shebi na Key You Call Am... You Need To Meet Guys Like Ubunja and HardDon who Have Their Pants And Bra
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

we the CASHEW-HEAD SLAYERS GROUP (CSG)has adopted a comprehensive code of Conduct that is to be followed religiously by all members of the group and it is stipulated as thus;

(1) All for one, one for all : meaning none of us, the CSG will be insulted, attacked or disregarded without we all standing in for each other.

(2) CGS is a peaceful group: we do not promote or initiate uncouthness nor slandering of any sort neither do we encourage any need for unnecessary superfluous verbalisation.

(3) we accept feminism and scorn misogyny: alignment of both sexes in all ramifications and rapid appreciation of the gift of women as part of the total existential nature of the essence of life.

(4) we represent justice and equity: we are fair and total in our sense of judgement and opinions, we do not stir controversy with our comments, Original threads, replies, Quote or mentions. we represent the oppressed, depressed, suppressed and helpless.

(5) we must tag @ least one member of the group in all our original post thread(s) and if need be in our replies and quotes.

(6) Romanticism and erotic related appointment cannot thrive or exist beyond our confines, that is to say member can relate on a casual note with none members of the group only on platonic terms and for other interests which are not romanticised.

(7) There will be consequences for defaulters of the CGS Code of conduct: it simple, defaulters will be banned and nullified.

ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CODES OF CONDUCT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENLIST YOU IN OUR DATABASE AS AS A NOBLE NEW MEMBER OF THE CGS GROUP.

WELCOME.

2 Likes

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2019
chenzen:

we the CASHEW-HEAD SLAYERS GROUP (CSG)has adopted a comprehensive code of Conduct that is to be followed religiously by all members of the group and it is stipulated as thus;

(1) All for one, one for all : meaning none of us, the CSG will be insulted, attacked or disregarded without we all standing in for each other.

(2) CGS is a peaceful group: we do not promote or initiate uncouthness nor slandering of any sort neither do we encourage any need for unnecessary superfluous verbalisation.

(3) we accept feminism and scorn misogyny: alignment of both sexes in all ramifications and rapid appreciation of the gift of women as part of the total existential nature of the essence of life.

(4) we represent justice and equity: we are fair and total in our sense of judgement and opinions, we do not stir controversy with our comments, replies, Quote or mentions. we represent the oppressed, depressed, suppressed and helpless.

(5) we must tag @ least one member of the group in all our original post thread(s) and if need be in our replies and quotes.

(6) Romanticism and erotic related appointment cannot not thrive or exist beyond our confines, that is to say member can relate on a casual note with none members of the group only on platonic terms and for other interests which are not romanticised.

(7) There will be consequences for defaulters of the CGS Code of conduct: it simple, defaulters will be banned and nullified.

ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CODES OF CONDUCT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENLIST YOU IN OUR DATABASE AS AS A NOBLE NEW MEMBER OF THE CGS GROUP.

WELCOME.
Hmm quite impressive the rules are not bad you guys got it all in there, I like to know all the members, well am in let's make it happen
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm quite impressive the rules are not bad you guys got it all in there, I like to know all the members, well am in let's make it happen
welcome Noble CGS Deepfeel
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Deepfeel(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2019
chenzen:
welcome Noble CGS Deepfeel
Thank you chenzen
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:
Thank you chenzen
see my last thread for updated code

2 Likes

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Amatarasha(f): 12:49am On May 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Cashewhead get behind me ,U claim u ar danny walker ,while every1 knows u ar worst dindirin in writing.. wink grin cheesy

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Amatarasha(f): 12:51am On May 16, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Always condemn Afonja when you see a thread on skull mining, rape and yahoo .
If it is drug peddling, check name and condemn our Igbo brothers.
You can either join wailers or zombie camp but you need to purchase form first shocked
deepfeel u will get multiple bans wt this,
tribalism isnt good dnt mind dat guy
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Amatarasha(f): 12:56am On May 16, 2019
chenzen:

(4) we represent justice and equity: we are fair and total in our sense of judgement and opinions, we do not stir controversy with our comments, Original threads, replies, Quote or mentions. we represent the oppressed, depressed, suppressed and helpless.

(6) Romanticism and erotic related appointment cannot thrive or exist beyond our confines, that is to say member can relate on a casual note with none members of the group only on platonic terms and for other interests which are not romanticised.

WELCOME.
u ar d best dear
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Bitnet(m): 12:58am On May 16, 2019
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Amatarasha(f): 1:14am On May 16, 2019
Photo of iamplato who claimed i cant breathe wtout him bahahhahaha grin grin
(Photo below)
Csg
Cc chenzen

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Facebook User Talks About His Experience With A Girl He Met On Facebook. / #bbnaija!!! Mercy Seen Wearing Her Pant After Exposing Her Puna / Pls Can Gbogbonishe Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.