Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here (1332 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Jacqueline22(f): 2:10am On May 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Forget All That Attention Seeking Attitude That Girl Is Using. She Is Doing All That So As To Catch My Attention, she Wants Nothing More Than My Dick In Her Mouth

Chai your mouth enn
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 2:11am On May 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Photo of iamplato who claimed i cant breathe wtout him bahahhahaha grin grin
(Photo below)
Csg
Cc chenzen
You Are Mad grin
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Chai your mouth enn
its The Truth Though

Its After 2 and You Are Up... Did You Have A Bad Dream.
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Jacqueline22(f): 2:28am On May 16, 2019
IamPlato:
its The Truth Though

Its After 2 and You Are Up... Did You Have A Bad Dream.

Not at all
What about you
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Nobody: 4:05am On May 16, 2019
IamPlato:
You Are Mad grin
lol
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by Nobody: 4:06am On May 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Photo of iamplato who claimed i cant breathe wtout him bahahhahaha grin grin
(Photo below)
Csg
Cc chenzen
lol
Re: Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here by IamPlato(m): 4:31am On May 16, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Not at all
What about you
I Am Still Awake... I Am At A Vigil... Just Chatting with One of My Girls Here

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija!!! Mercy Seen Wearing Her Pant After Exposing Her Puna / Excessive Communication In Relationship. Healthy Or Bad? / Leaked Video Of A Minister And Slay Mama In Hotel Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.