Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo (31971 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by skyhighweb(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
lol i laugh in swahili, found love abi walking atm, d other guy got tired of spending on ur kitten this one will soon get tired.

girls that wont spend for them self

a male ambassador spends moni
a female Ambassador collects moni
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
It’s all a matter of time before we hear of how he truly sustains himself in the UK.
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Dashry(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
Nice one
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by HomeOfMe(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Please our dear MODS

I want to lend my voice to bring back our dearly beloved NwaAmaikpe.

Even tho that boy dey craze sometimes, But i swear that guy's madness is good for our Ecosystem cheesy

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

I tell you I miss his crazy comments..
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by samcus(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2019
naa so

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by ngwababe(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
I tire my brother..I just hope he doesn't fly away soon....

Fly away no be small oo.. grin
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by RexTramadol1: 5:44pm On May 15, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Please our dear MODS

I want to lend my voice to bring back our dearly beloved NwaAmaikpe.

Even tho that boy dey craze sometimes, But i swear that guy's madness is good for our Ecosystem cheesy

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

He's now in the U.K.
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by derbykol(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2019
samcus:
naa so
grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On May 15, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by naijajobx: 6:41pm On May 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 15, 2019
That last picture, her wig wants to fly away grin grin grin
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2019
Joromi12:
All this irrelavant people paying alex for PR self ehn. Just be like blims and olawepo
I swear that guy has a knack of pushing inconsequential topics and people down the throat. No thanks to the moderators.
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Emmasnoop(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2019
Oloshi
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2019
Very matured girl. I wish her nothing but the best.
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by suffering: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Obviously a Yoruba boy. What these boys do to Igbo women will make someone vomit on hearing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.