Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wooing (Toasting) a Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing (Toasting) a Lady (16743 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by mamba(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2005
ABS
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2005
LOL. Six-packs... hello!!!

Count the packs. I doubt if we have any body like that guy on here. tongue

<Seun: removed picture of white guy, sorry>
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by dablessed(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2005
hot-angel:

LOL. Six-packs... hello!!!

Count the packs. I doubt if we have any body like that guy on here. tongue

Hot Angel,

You be real case o! What's all this ehn? We're tending towards gradual nudity for this forum o! Seun wey you dey?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by mamba(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2005
hot-angel,
Why did you post my pic without my permission?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2005
dablessed:

Hot Angel don come o! Na wetin be six-packs again o?
six pack na hard belle.. like taye diggs' own... mamba you get six pack?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2005
lol strike that mamba we demand proof that its actually you plus didn't know you were white!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2005
mamba:

hot-angel,
Why did you post my pic without my permission?

hehe... I am sorry. Anyways is there anyone willing to show us there's?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by CimonJorr(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2005
hot-angel:

Pinky!!! You are Damn Fine!!! (I am not a lesbian but I must confess you look gorgeous).

where's the picture now.. where can I find it
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2005
CimonJorr:

hot-angel link=topic=519.msg8915#msg8915 date=1120185017:

Pinky!!! You are Damn Fine!!! (I am not a lesbian but I must confess you look gorgeous).

where's the picture now.. where can I find it

Page four honey.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by CimonJorr(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2005
Thanks luv...

But.. come oh...

wahalla dey... cos I be mosheshe...  sad
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Vieira(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2005
Hotangel mine used to look like that, then I woke up from my dream!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by mamba(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2005
legs:

lol strike that mamba we demand proof that its actually you plus didn't know you were white!
I'm half Nigerian....
I love my six-packs
eh! eeh! Don't you gals just love it? kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by twinkledew(f): 1:04am On Jul 02, 2005
the best procedures for wooing a lady

After careful analysis of ladies and their reactions whenever an unfamiliar guy approaches with or without an intention to woo, I hereby outline for my guys in the house a reliable procedures that bring them at least a 90 percent success in their escapes to get that "chick" or those "chicks"

First: be humble and apologize for disturbing the lady even though it is not disturbance one bit to her.

Second: don't ask after her name nor tell her yours.

Third: claim that her beauty actually attracted you.

Fourth: explain you will not want to miss a beauty emblem she is and that's why you are doing it (the wooing); the fact that you just saw her notwithstanding.

Fifth: then use you brain and act according to the flow (her relation) from her too.

If you do it this way (ask the ladies in the house), you are guaranteed a 90% success because the lady will respect you "approach" which matters a lot in the act of wooing.

sry to say but this is a dumb ass suggestions.no offence aight. if i were the one, i wld prbly give the lad a smack on his cheek or look at him with a strange face, even if i was the ugliest person on earth no matter what anyone says i know that i am fairfully and wonderfully made by God so i do not need a lad to tell me,just to make me like him.

and for u lot saying money is one of the things u look at to me means that u r calling urself cheap.means u r not been loved but rather been bought.dont know why gurls are attracted to guys money.why dont u go out there and earn urs.

why have u lot changed the topic.who cares about other peeps pics but to those that pasted theirs u all look good.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 2:49am On Jul 02, 2005
Twinkle doo, Whoaaa.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by kazey(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2005
Dem is there a special procedure? grin. You guys are funny sha. Honestly speaking the issue of cheap and not cheap, or class or even hierarchy is childish. No offense intended.

If you wanna date a guy cos of money, date him. If its because of his words, whilst wooing you, date him. If its because of his looks, date him. Whats wrong with that?

I think 90% of the ladies here would fall for a snobbish, good looking and rich guy, that doesn't even know how to pick his words whilst wooing her. The whole procedure crap, just doesn't work.

Matured ladies dont have a problem, with someone confessing his interest. They treat it maturely, they don't analyze the words you use, or your procedures, for christ sake. Ladies common whats all this "Wooing for dummies" lessons. Be Real.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Pinky(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2005
thank God someone brought us back on track... the topic "wooing a lady"
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2005
but you must admit that the diversion was fun
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2005
Twinkle - dew, no offence meant...But who on earth told you all that.... Go watch HITCH, and hear Will smiths comment at the end of the movie. There is no standard procedure...None. Just be good to her
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2005
kpom!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2005
legs..whats kpom about
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legry(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2005
Twinkle the diversion was beautiful and i loved it infact you know what i demand to see your face now
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legry(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2005
Vieira have you ever tried to wooooo a cheif bridesmaide
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Vieira(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2005
grin grin grin

Legry, I once told this bridesmaid some bullshit that the bestman must have sex with the bridesmaid. I swear the girl nearly fall for am.

But one silly babe come spoil my show, tell the girl that I will say anything to get her in bed.

silly amebo babe.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Laka: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2005
legry, have u ever wooed a bride's maid
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Laka: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2005
vieira, the bridesmaid must be very doom to have almost fallen for such . Sure she didn't need anyone to tell her that was bull.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legry(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2005
laka laka laka you sound new here and if you are you are welcome to the MIGHTY NAIRALAND. to answer you yes i have tried and it was this weekend that i tried it and i just hope it worked cause the gal made go into overdrive when i saw her , i just had to do it cool wait o you be man or woman

Viera are you telling me that it almost worked damn maybe i should have used the same line days ago grin grin
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2005
matrix 'kpom' means fullstop as in case closed
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Laka: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2005
using veira's line may have just worked in a particular situation
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Vieira(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2005
Laka:

vieira, the bridesmaid must be very doom to have almost fallen for such . Sure she didn't need anyone to tell her that was bull.

she certainly was no genius!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2005
must have been a villager..
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Vieira(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2005
she was one of those typical lagos babes who feel they are all hip and stuff but as soon as you drop two lyrics they don begin melt like butter!

She think she don jam better person, she for surprise!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Greatpeter(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2005
Vieria,
You be real case ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+) / Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.