Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Wooing (Toasting) a Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing (Toasting) a Lady (16710 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2005
"matrix":

Cimon jorr, since you read these guides let me tell something. Its all commonsensical. I have read a couple, it all says the same thing. That stuff don't aplly to nija chicks. Nija chicks are a unique breed,They are exotic birds

yes, it may not work on most naija chics for you but remember i emphasized it works best with the intellingent and extra beautiful ones.

or you might be confusing seduction with attraction
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by pkrix(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2005
@co0dec

Intelligent ladies are most fun to date after all.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2005
coodec, i wish u luck...let me see the pix when u get her, don't need to read stuff 4 nija girls. they don't follow the same rythm. some want to be with the rich and famous, some with the cash boys, some with a professional with a bright future. Some want to bw with however can turn them on bro. If i go into a bar and i buy 2 bottles of crystal every girl wanna know who i am ..take note bro
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2005
when i get her? i've been getting them regularly for 5 months now.

all women by nature are attracted to rich and famous guys. it's embedded in their DNA. you'll definitely find women with rich men because of their money but most of these women are not attracted to these men. their simply with him to fill an immediate need. they are usually not satisfied. you find out that most of these women cheat on their big daddys with men that arent' so rich but have the wooing talent.

i don't' know about you but maybe you already have the wooing talent. and together with your 2 bottles of crystal, you certainly are the man.

anyhow.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2005
Eyahh c0dec. God's time is the best.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2005
Coodec just pray to start bursting crystal. What I want you to know is that women are attracted to succesful men. If u watch Hitch, know that willl smith had cash, the boat ride the walkie-talkie, the dress he bought and all. NO cash-No Game
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by twinkledew(f): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2005
mat.... get ur own lyrics and methods not what will smith said in the movie aight. legry sry i can not show u me pics becos anytime i take pics the cameras get spoilt. dont know why prbly am too gorgeous or to ugly for it.lol
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2005
"matrix":

Coodec just pray to start bursting crystal. What I want you to know is that women are attracted to succesful men

i already agreed with that.

but with cash and no game you get to seduce a chic. then whe she gets tired and rich off you she moves off.
but when you've got cash and game (more importantly) she'll never ever want to leave you. it'll be like JAZZ.
but game and no cash, you've still got a good chance at keeping the girl.

i know because i've jazzed up enough girls. they don't stop calling me even though i'm through with them.
anyway. i'd rather do things the cheaper way. smiley

ps: it's c0dec not coodec

"hot-angel":

Eyahh c0dec. God's time is the best.

what's up? hot-angel. i don't get what you mean.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2005
twinledew..U definately don't read before u jump the gun....Anyways c0dec (got the spelling right this time. Once your game is tight, then u are good. Once u have a strategy that competes with any other then u are the top of your game.Take care
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Kenya(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2005
Still at huh
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2005
...what did u just say madam? lipsrsealed
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Kenya(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2005
I was saying how the battle was still going on in this room. I thought you men were given some tips on wooing women?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by pkrix(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2005
Yeah miss Kenya.

Let the guy walk majestically.

And let the gal shakara

And then let the guy make his mouth

And finally let the gal fall after much hesitation

But for me, too much hesitation symbolises a void of aristicratic attributes on the part of the gal.

Geddit?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2005
pkrix... the second to the last paragraph of ur post?...

'Okpas!'
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by pkrix(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2005
Legs.

You play hard to get abi?

Anyway, it's my opinion. She's void of aristocratic attribuite.

I remember a gal I was kind of woooooooooing but she been so shy or so I think could not come out plain or rather respond like a civilized human being at least and my conclusion was thus:

"She's behind as regards the issue of modern character evolution"
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2005
exactly what kind of girls have u been wooing? maybe she was not shy she just might have been a little 'overwhelmed' by the manner in which you wield the english language.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by pkrix(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2005
Word?!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by gina34(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2005
na wa for una tufiakwa
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Bilspop(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2005
Hey Guys, can u pls tell me how to approach a girl and toast her sucessfully. I will be glad if you help cos i've got this shy gut in me
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by osoba(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2005
dear ,woooing a lady is the great thing in the world
dear people ladies is the great material,s like handset whit the diffrent ring tone and some them also can vabrate like nokia produnt,if a lady is beautiful many purchase who be willing to have it ,whit there limited resouces(money)and the lady now meet a guy ,she now show, the guy the different ring tone she get ,when she now the guy have the money but not love.after the ring tone then vibration add the system by looking toward the way to the guy mind
( SEUN LADY THE GREAT GAMULER ON THIS EARTH) grin
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Ra(f): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2005
Erm.... undecided

whatever you say osoba........ you've only succeded in utterly confusing me.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by dablessed(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2005
I feel you, Ra
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by layi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2005
There's no rule to wooin a lady. Be urself.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by snazzydawn(f): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes layi,you took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by gina34(f): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2005
How did layi do it,with his hands or by kissing u lipsrsealed
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by layi(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2005
By kissucking
Snazzy is too good. She got skills meeen. wink
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by otokx(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2005
i think layi is right but lets see if there is a better option.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by layi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2005
There can't be a better option except you want to go cosmetic. When u toast, u are actually selling yourself to the girl. There is no better way to do this than 'be yourself".
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by snazzydawn(f): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2005
well,layi did it both wayssss!!!!we both enjoyed it. kiss
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by heavens(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2006
hot-angel:

Hey ya'll I am new here. HELP!

hey hot-angel im heavens_king im also 16yrs of age from india mumbai if u wana chat with me anytime thats my yahoo id heaven_master_ash1990@yahoo.com please sometime come and chat with me thanx bye
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by heavens(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2006
hey hot-angel im heavens_king im also 16yrs of age from india mumbai if u wana chat with me anytime thats my yahoo id heaven_master_ash1990@yahoo.com please sometime come and chat with me thanx bye
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by blkjoooo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2006
I have read all u guyz wrote on this topic. let me into myself by tellin u am a shy bastard lol, i shy 2 de extent @ dis age i still remain virgin as a naija guy. I have a big problem wid seeing a gal i like and just go and ask her out. i am really shy and most of the tym dont know wat kinda word to start with, when i see a gal i adore. i have read a kinda decent toasting tactics writen by som1 here but that does not satisfy me. I have always prefered the galz that seem untoastable or they seem just too much! PLs guyz i hav no GF cos of this shyness of a thing! For me as a soji guy to toast a soji gal can some1 here pls giv me a clue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.